Dick Morris says Hillary is going to run in 2024

He said she's dusting off her playbook and setting herself up to throw her hat in the ring in the 2024 primary even if Biden decided to re-up.

What do you think? Would another Hillary/Trump matchup be a nightmare? Or entertaining?

Heh.

How's that going to work, actually? She can't do that--they won't let her--unless Biden steps aside first.

Of course, at this rate, he might die before then. Of advanced dementia. It looks just that bad.

He said she's dusting off her playbook and setting herself up to throw her hat in the ring in the 2024 primary even if Biden decided to re-up.

What do you think? Would another Hillary/Trump matchup be a nightmare? Or entertaining?

That I wouldn't believe anything the Toe-sucker had to say at this point.

I think Hillary is pretty clear on the point that she is not well-liked as a candidate.

I have an aunt who just turned 96 yesterday. She lives alone, does her own cooking, drives herself to the grocery store and nearby appointments like the hair dresser and manicurist, reads voractiously--6 to 8 books a week--and can carry on a completely coherent conversation on pretty much any topic most people likely bring up. Her only concession to old age is that she doesn't fuss when loved ones check on her, and she does allow me to drive her in heavy traffic or to destinations more complicated to get to.

She would make a far sighted more competent President than Joe Biden and the country would be enormously better off.

I don't see Trump's age putting him at any serious disadvantage.

Just everybody elseā€™s age right?

Well anyone who believes him deserves to be called an idiot...

Hillary is happy sitting back and watching Trump avoid jail...

That I wouldn't believe anything the Toe-sucker had to say at this point.

I think Hillary is pretty clear on the point that she is not well-liked as a candidate.
In fairness Hillary was the most popular politician in US in 2013...

By 2016 the GOP attack machine had turned into an evil pedophile...

Hillary did get nervous towards the end. She lost because she couldn't get her base out, most thought she had it won...

Trump got help from the FBI, Russia and a media caught like a rabbit in headlights...

In fairness Hillary was the most popular politician in US in 2013...

By 2016 the GOP attack machine had turned into an evil pedophile...

Hillary did get nervous towards the end. She lost because she couldn't get her base out, most thought she had it won...

Trump got help from the FBI, Russia and a media caught like a rabbit in headlights...

Actually, I blame Hillary a lot for Trump.

She should have realized in 2008, that even Democrats didn't like her all that much. They'd rather have the unknown Senator with the funny name.

And deservedly so. Her only reason for political prominence was that she up with her husband's infidelity.

I can't tell you how many Trump supporters and even Bernie supporters told me in 2016 that they thought Hillary was a "Bitch" and that word we can't use on USMB.

Is there a bit of misogyny there? Yes. But there is also a reflection that she isn't an admirable person.

Heck, if the Republicans had shown a lick of sense and nominated Kasich, I'd have probably vote Republican for the first time since 2008.

Sounds like someone is trying to throw fear into Republicans, probably as a scheme to attract donations, since the rosy projections of how many House seats theyā€™re going to take is going down the tubes.

Sounds like someone is trying to throw fear into Republicans, probably as a scheme to attract donations, since the rosy projections of how many House seats theyā€™re going to take is going down the tubes.
Actually it's looking really good.

The latest projection is 57 seats.

Well just listening to some of his rallies, he's just as sharp as ever. And Hillery couldn't possibly be as bad as Biden. But I'll have to admit the idea is interesting.

Her main competition would most likely be Gavin Newsom though and as bad as he is, he is most likely more marketable than she is.

Actually, I blame Hillary a lot for Trump.

She should have realized in 2008, that even Democrats didn't like her all that much. They'd rather have the unknown Senator with the funny name.

And deservedly so. Her only reason for political prominence was that she up with her husband's infidelity.

I can't tell you how many Trump supporters and even Bernie supporters told me in 2016 that they thought Hillary was a "Bitch" and that word we can't use on USMB.

Is there a bit of misogyny there? Yes. But there is also a reflection that she isn't an admirable person.

Heck, if the Republicans had shown a lick of sense and nominated Kasich, I'd have probably vote Republican for the first time since 2008.
For Progs Hillary winning in 2008 and Obama in 2016 would have been the idea agenda.

Going down the tubes? How?

After being spared indictment and prison by a criminal FBI...

After initiating tge largest criminal political scandal in US history...

The most corrupt, criminal, treasonous, self-enriching, lying bitch in US political history is once again going to try to run for the Presidency...

And there are idiots out there stupid enough to embrace / vote for another old, white, elitist, racist criminal Democrat - HER.

Even if there aren't enough useful idiots to vote her into office she will demand the Democrat Party do for her what it did for Biden.

Where did Morris come from? He totally disappeared after the last election. And when has he ever been right about anything?

Hereā€™s Trump family party planner and Trump White House HUD appointee Lynne Patton saying Epstein was ā€œHillaryā€™dā€

EBnQ2z1XUAAoevV

2018 Headline: Texas School District Rules Students Donā€™t Need to Learn About Hillary Clinton

conservatives don't just want to defeat Hillary and possibly lock her up, they want to erase her from history

Hillary Clinton got CRUSHED by the 2 least qualified presidential candidates in American history: Obama & Trump...imagine if she'd gone up against someone formidable!

Forum List

Back