Bannon: "we're gonna win 100 seats" in the House...MTG: but they want to exclude Trump from ever running for office again, that's the big prize

a good video with Gaetz, MTG, and Bannon

The goal should be to preclude anybody running that would support doing away with the right to vote, having your vote count and representatives and leaders having to abiding by that vote.

Trump brought new voters to the GOP in 2016. Those voters are needed if there is to be a red tidal wave in 2022 and 2024. Trump needs to campaign for Republicans in 2022 and he needs to be the nominee in 2024.

• Banned
Gaetz: the left want to break up big tech for different reasons, if they want to do it, i'll hold their hand and join them and do it

• Banned
Blank screen. Take a screenshot and repost
i'll just quote what he wrote:

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: "I think that our country is already gone. I think we’re post-Constitution."

Greene is not lamenting the actions of the other party. She is declaring that democracy & the law are things of the past, & do not apply to her.

That is very dangerous."

Trump brought new voters to the GOP in 2016. Those voters are needed if there is to be a red tidal wave in 2022 and 2024. Trump needs to campaign for Republicans in 2022 and he needs to be the nominee in 2024.
No. He needs to go away, along with anybody else that would try to overrule the vote of the people, at personal whim. Some people it will piss off. Why do you think the new Republican Governor declined to have him campaign in his state while he was running?

• Banned
Greene: "I think Joe Biden is the President. I mean, if I'm trying to impeach him, I think it's clear that I think he's the president. Yes, on January 6 his electoral college votes were confirmed and he was sworn in."

No. He needs to go away, along with anybody else that would try to overrule the vote of the people, at personal whim. Some people it will piss off. Why do you think the new Republican Governor declined to have him campaign in his state while he was running?
Americans will be tested as to their commitment to their Constitution. Their loyalty has been expressed often but will it be enough to prevent Trump from regaining the presidency? Signs indicate that fascism in America can't be prevented. But America could be a special exception to what history tells us.

Another factor to consider is that at least some at the higher levels in the military will be willing to fall on their swords to save their democracy. The question of the loyalty of the military is always the most important factor and that message will have undoubtedly been conveyed to Trump in an unofficial way. I would suggest that this is the most likely deciding factor, in that Trump will heed the warning. He doesn't have the kind of support that would allow him to ignore the warning.

Bannon has to be exaggerating because there isn't a chance in Hell that the Republicans will win 100 seats in the House, but nevertheless, they are likely to end up with a healthy majority assuming they don't blow it between now and then.

Bannon has to be exaggerating because there isn't a chance in Hell that the Republicans will win 100 seats in the House, but nevertheless, they are likely to end up with a healthy majority assuming they don't blow it between now and then.
America's democracy couldn't survive Trump but it can survive the effects of Trump, after Trump is no longer a part of the picture.
And America can find it's way back to normal. I think the Republican party is cognizant of that.

The situation is deadly serious now and that is the reason why the question has to come down to Trump's support within the military.

I don't think it's debatable that he doesn't have the necessary support within the military but maybe a significant number of others do?

That's fair.

If Republicans win 100 seats or over in the House, we'll call it a win.

Anything lower, than it's a Democrat victory.

America's democracy couldn't survive Trump but it can survive the effects of Trump, after Trump is no longer a part of the picture.
And America can find it's way back to normal. I think the Republican party is cognizant of that.

The situation is deadly serious now and that is the reason why the question has to come down to Trump's support within the military.

I don't think it's debatable that he doesn't have the necessary support within the military but maybe a significant number of others do?

The R and D parties are a cancer to this country.

The R and D parties are a cancer to this country.
Inasmuch as they are supportive of a failed establsihment way that only serves the very wealthy, I would agree.
But if you say so in defense of Trump being outside of the establishment, then in my opinion you are wrong and you are missing the point.

The situation of America losing democracy is so serious now, that the obvious for the future should start to be considered. That's why I'm trying to introduce the most important prerequisite needed by Trump, that is the support of the military.

Has Trump been warned by the military on an unofficial level? I think he shows indications that he has.

Inasmuch as they are supportive of a failed establsihment way that only serves the very wealthy, I would agree.
But if you say so in defense of Trump being outside of the establishment, then in my opinion you are wrong and you are missing the point.

The situation of America losing democracy is so serious now, that the obvious for the future should start to be considered. That's why I'm trying to introduce the most important prerequisite needed by Trump, that is the support of the military.

Has Trump been warned by the military on an unofficial level? I think he shows indications that he has.

Orange man plays both sides. No, a big reason, not the only reason, this country is going down quickly is directly related to the failed policies from both of these parties. They offer nothing new but only to reward their own portfolios. I'll not support either of these anti american groups.

The goal should be to preclude anybody running that would support doing away with the right to vote, having your vote count and representatives and leaders having to abiding by that vote.
The issue is how we vote. There are always those who ruin it for the general population.

The issue is how we vote. There are always those who ruin it for the general population.
If allowed to vote (and it be counted as voted), the system corrects. If voting no longer counts, then you are under authoritarian central government control, like any communist country, without hope of it ever changing back to a representative republic, the system of governance that has gotten up to the leading free world power on the face of the earth. Which other form of government has done better in the long haul?

Voter ID
Mail in Votes must be in 24 hours before the physical election

Then you have a lot fewer voter conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back