Dick Cheney Plays the Fool, and Mistakes Us for One

I respect the Cheney's for their INTEGRITY regarding Trump's BIG LIE about the 2020 election. They are not ass kissers who crave votes from those who support Trumpian stupidity. They, like other rational Republicans, recognize that Biden defeated Trump in a landslide, by over 7 million votes.
Go get a booster.

I respect the Cheney's for their INTEGRITY regarding Trump's BIG LIE about the 2020 election. They are not ass kissers who crave votes from those who support Trumpian stupidity. They, like other rational Republicans, recognize that Biden defeated Trump in a landslide, by over 7 million votes.
Dick Cheney now makes me wonder how many of his GOP contemporaries were also RINOs.

Trump was winning on election night. After midnight there was a bunch of shenanigans in places like Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee which gave Biden the lead.

Yes, those 'shenanigans' are otherwise known as 'counting votes'.

Sorry, if you didn't pay attention and know that mail-in ballots would be counted after the in person vote was tallied.

Sorry, if it happened after your bedtime.

Sorry, that you're an idiot. (You should blame your parents for that!!!)

And I used to respect Dick Cheney.

---Cheney has mostly been out of the public spotlight since the publication of his 2019 memoir, preferring to play Elder Statesman of the Republican Party in the background, and giving the spotlight to his anointed daughter Wyo. Rep. Liz Cheney. We see how well that’s turned out—at least for the Republican Party. The scion has been maligned and disconnected from her party because she’s more interested in Trump hatred and retribution than actually working for the good of the American people.---

Dick Cheney still is sane unlike Trump supporters. Ronald Reagan would have turned his back on the Trump Nazi Party. She does not hate Trump. The Trump Nazi Party is attempting to establish a dictatorship in this country.

This leaves us trying to decide which is the lesser of two evils. But as I often say, even the lesser evil is still evil.

Not in this case. The Nazis in the Republican Party are launching a attack on our democracy. The special interests have taken over Washington. That is largely due to Republican Nazis. The Democrat Party is not in the same ballpark.

Not in this case. The Nazis in the Republican Party are launching a attack on our democracy. The special interests have taken over Washington. That is largely due to Republican Nazis. The Democrat Party is not in the same ballpark.

That still does not change what I said.

That still does not change what I said.

Yes it does. It shows you are a fool. I voted for a independent candidate in 2016. I did a very foolish thing but I have learned my lesson. You apparently are willing to help Trump attack our democracy. That is reminiscent of Vichy France.

Yes it does. It shows you are a fool. I voted for a independent candidate in 2016. I did a very foolish thing but I have learned my lesson. You apparently are willing to help Trump attack our democracy. That is reminiscent of Vichy France.

I'm not going to vote for Trump and no matter who I vote for, both are evil.

Dick Cheney still is sane unlike Trump supporters. Ronald Reagan would have turned his back on the Trump Nazi Party. She does not hate Trump. The Trump Nazi Party is attempting to establish a dictatorship in this country.
Dick Cheney is still living in the past. The new Republican party realizes Trump's ideas and policies will lead it into the future.

Trump was winning on election night. After midnight there was a bunch of shenanigans in places like Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee which gave Biden the lead.
So what? Have any state audits resulted in any reversals of their popular votes? Biden won by a landslide, unlike Trump in 2016 who had fewer overall votes than Clinton.

The Cheneys are products of a bygone time. Globalist neo-cons who have no place in our system. Liberals applaud Liz Cheney, yet wouldn't welcome in their ranks. That's all I need to know to determine how valid their opinion on the matter is.

Forum List

Back