Dichotomy

Blacks are 35% of American society, Why this sudden emphasis on blacks? Why all of a sudden, this focus on blacks? Ok fine, What have blacks actually done to garner this attention?

35%?

of the US population?

Sssh. You can't question her math. She got "alternate facts" an' "alternate stats" as well as "alternate dictionary".
OK, I stand corrected. Blacks are actually 33% of the populace, not 35% Mia culpa. My math is terrible. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Opps, my bad. It really doesn't explain why this attention all of a sudden to African Americans. With either the police (and all that baggage ) or the focus on blacks in society in particular. Why?

According to CIA world factbook, the percentage is 12.6%

Sure, but if you triple it and then subtract by the number of "illegals voting" in 2016, you get 35. :cuckoo:

MaryL
Blacks are 35% of American society,

Wrong. Black people are around 10 to 12% of the America.

Whites are 60 ton70% n probably higher if you include white latinos who can pass for white.

MaryL
Why this sudden emphasis on blacks?

Because with out blk ppl, white ppl would have no one else to blame but themselves when crime happened, no one else to blame but themselves when your lives turned out to b not what you wanted.

We are the glue that keeps you together. Matter of fact white ppl cant stand each other. You're familes are full of hate to each other jealously, drug n alcohol abuse, sexual abuse.

But you need blk ppl, especially in an inferior role, to pump yourselves up n give you a self esteem that you lack.

MaryL
Why all of a sudden, this focus on blacks?

Read above.

MaryL
What have blacks actually done to garner this attention?

You tell me. You dumb fk. You're the one that's writing a post about us.

Last edited:
Blacks are 35% of American society, Why this sudden emphasis on blacks? Why all of a sudden, this focus on blacks? Ok fine, What have blacks actually done to garner this attention?

Well it is actually around l2 percent. But you do ax a good question ....the answer is simply white elite liberals for the most part have made it their agenda to promote negroes and to demonize whites.

Why do they do this?....they fallaciously believe it makes them morally superior to other whites....what they do not get at all is that it is immoral not to take care of your own.

It is like a father instead of taking care of his own children using what resources he has to help some ghetto family down in the inner-city...even worse they help the government confiscate the hard earned money of white folk to help minorities.
Ax lol
So true lol

I don’t see Jews calling each other the “K” word ??

I never use that disgusting N word but I hear blacks use it everyday

More ignorance.

More facts.
Alternative facts aren't actually have facts my boy.

The only "boy" here is you, moolie...
No paleface, you are. Looking at the shit you post tells me that.

Wow, snappy comeback.

LOL!

Get back in the fields and earn your keep, negro...

Picking cotton is just about the only contribution they ever made.

Once our servant class....they have been replaced by illegal mexican labor....who are much better than negroes....they work harder and for the most part are good family people and very likeable.
Mexicans have good family values and the fathers help the kids . They’re far more pleasant than being around blacks

Regardless of what one may think about any ethnicity, it is simply wrong to use any word that the ethnicity in question feels is offensive.

And one should never, ever use it in the privacy of one's home, either. Why? Because it might slip out unwittingly while you are speaking in public, and the consequences could be social or even physical.

Let's be frank, the word in question is occasionally used even by some liberals in a fit of anger.

I live in Los Angeles, a very liberal city. One day I heard a man on the sidewalk utter the word loudly to himself because he had almost been run down by a driver of the ethnicity under discussion. I bet you dollars to donuts that after he had cooled down, he was very remorseful.

We Americans have no choice but to try our best to get along. We cannot change the population profile. So we have to adjust to it. Or leave the country.

Its late December 2020. I am tired of this over representation of blacks. It seems artificial. The race riots, that was spontaneous. In a pigs eye.

It is beyond insane....absolutely ridiculous. Watch some T.V. and you would think we live in some African shit hole. The majority of t.v. commercial actors are now negroes......and they are also over represented in the movies.

The entertainment industry is trying to cram them down everyone's throat not to mention attempting to create a false reality concerning the nature of Negroes in a vain attempt to make them appear to be just like white folk with a dark tan.

Pathetic and laughable.

I have been seeing a commercial that is, IMHO, genuinely offensive to the ethnicity under discussion.

It is a commercial from a well-known pizza restaurant chain. It features Mr. X., who is apparently a famous track star in real life. (I have never heard of him.)

Two young men are standing on the sidewalk talking. One of them is holding a pizza box, presumably with a delicious pizza inside.

A third young man (Mr. X) comes running down the street, grabs the pizza box, and keeps running. He is then shown turning around and shouting to the first two men that the pizza restaurant is offering pizzas at bargain prices and then continues running down the street.

Cut back to the first two young men who seem to admire the fact that a pizza was snatched from one of them by that famous track star.

I assume the pizza chain wanted to feature Mr. X. That's fine, but what idiot in advertising thought it would be a good idea to show a young African American man "stealing" a box of pizza from two Caucasian men?

I bet you dollars to donuts that the commercial will soon be taken off the air, as it should be!

Regardless of what one may think about any ethnicity, it is simply wrong to use any word that the ethnicity in question feels is offensive.

But if a member of that ethnic group uses it regularly, then it's silly for them to get all pissy when someone of another ethnic group uses it...

But if a member of that ethnic group uses it regularly, then it's silly for them to get all pissy when someone of another ethnic group uses it...

Well, as I understand it, when "they" use it, it is often a word of endearment, but when "others" use it, it is interpreted as an insult.

Merry Christmas

Well, as I understand it, when "they" use it, it is often a word of endearment, but when "others" use it, it is interpreted as an insult.

Merry Christmas

I don't do hypocrisy...

Forum List

Back