Diaper crisis in America!!!

We could issue diaper stamps, but they would soon be abused. You would see people using diapers to wash their cars. Soon you would see handcrafted fancy purses and hats and such, made from diapers. A black market for diapers would appear. We would end up in arguments whether it was worth it to continue supplying diapers to the poor just because a few abused the program. Ted Nugent would say if shatting in his pants was OK for him, it should be OK for poor people. Mitch McConnell would demand a specific brand. I see many problems with this proposed program.

It wasn't that long ago that there was no such thing as disposable diapers. There is zero sympathy for women too fucking lazy to get off their drugged out fat asses and wash a diaper.

why SHOULD we?

why can't the poor just cloth diaper and wash them as does all the poor world?

Have you had a baby?

yes I did. And I hand washed the diapers. So I know what I am talking about.

Sure ya did.

Please show me where you can buy a good supple of cloth diapers other than through a service?
And how much time does a working mom have to wash them?
When my son was a baby, I had enough time to do laundry one day of the week. Work and a baby kind of took up my time.

And you are really being a dick over children getting diapers? Loser.

Diapers are expensive as hell, I figured something like this would happen. Everything to do with a kid diapers, formula, clothes, child care etc etc costs a fortune.

If these women are working they can cut down the pot and beer budget and buy their own diapers. Figure out who, among the many, is the baby daddy and get him to buy diapers.

Wanting the public to pay for diapers because they are too lazy to wash is a whole new level of chutzpah.

If these women are working they can cut down the pot and beer budget and buy their own diapers. Figure out who, among the many, is the baby daddy and get him to buy diapers.

Wanting the public to pay for diapers because they are too lazy to wash is a whole new level of chutzpah.
Shut your trap, loser.

Cut down on the pot and beer? thats just cruel.:(

Have you had a baby?

yes I did. And I hand washed the diapers. So I know what I am talking about.

Sure ya did.

Please show me where you can buy a good supple of cloth diapers other than through a service?
And how much time does a working mom have to wash them?
When my son was a baby, I had enough time to do laundry one day of the week. Work and a baby kind of took up my time.

And you are really being a dick over children getting diapers? Loser.

WHAT? are you nuts? what service?

go to a fabric store and buy 30 yards of cotton flannel, cut them in squares one yard per one yard - and you have a supply of cloth diapers for the whole time needed until you potty train ( which you do starting at 7 month so by two years you do not need any diapers). You will need some plastic bottoms as well, but that can be purchased in a store too.[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Dappi-Waterproof-Vinyl-Diaper-Medium/dp/B0035JL930/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_1_0[/ame]
or buy here [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Birdseye-Count-Prefold-Diapers/dp/B007VBYVWE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375151835&sr=8-2&keywords=cloth+diapers]Amazon.com: Gerber Birdseye 10 Count 3-Ply Prefold Cloth Diapers, White: Baby[/ame]

It is YOU who are a dick - why should a taxpayer pay for the laziness of those who do not work and can wash the diapers either in washing machine( which we did not have when my son was a baby) or by hands - that's what we did?

Last edited:
We could issue diaper stamps,

why SHOULD we?

why can't the poor just cloth diaper and wash them as does all the poor world?

Have you had a baby?

Nope, but my wife had two. We washed, dried and folded them until they were needed again. So did my mom and sisters. We had the money to buy disposable, but we dont like throwing money down the drain. OBTW...my wife also worked.

Diapers are expensive as hell, I figured something like this would happen. Everything to do with a kid diapers, formula, clothes, child care etc etc costs a fortune.

or planning and some work.

anybody read the article I've provided?

the woman there DOES NOT WORK - she has plenty of time to wash the cloth diapers.

soap and water are CHEAP.

but it requires work and might ruin her nails :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back