Diane Feinstein wants to take ALL of your guns

Personally, I've owned and shot firearms since I was 11. I remember at that age, boarding a school bus with my .22 LR rifle and the bus driver only asking if I had unloaded it and had the bullets in the box. Like most other guys, it was stored in my locker and after school, we would all go into the woods and shoot.

And then we had a few school shootings and realized what a bad idea that was.

Today, I can obtain security clearances that none of these left wing potheads could even begin to dream about and they are trying to make themselves believe I pose a danger and should be disarmed after more than a half century of living this life. What it really says is that there are a lot of shortcomings in THEIR lives.

No, guy, I think you pose a danger because you really think that people should be armed to fight the government. That's the kind of crazy talk that never ends well. So you got a security clearance. So did this guy.

Coast Guard Officer Plotted to Kill Democrats and Journalists, Prosecutors Say

Shit, I had a security clearance once upon a time. It really doesn't mean that much.

America's violence problems have little to do with the access to weapons. Study after study has shown this. We are a complex nation of 350 + million people that are divided in terms of race, religion, experiences, economics, and any ideological beliefs one can imagine. We are the drug capital of the world and the prison capital of the world. At the end of the day, the anti-gunners cannot prevail.

Actually, they will when the majority of us who have no desire to own a gun get sick of your shit.

People are learning how to build their own weapons from scratch and you cannot turn back the clock on technology. So, the threats from the left are only fit to piss people off in these kinds of discussions because just like the bump stock ban, not even 1 percent of the American people are going to comply. And, while the left is pursuing gun owners, the rates of violence will continue to rise, unabated by any pretentious and unconstitutional attempts to disarm the citizenry.

While I would be amused by a DIY gun blowing up in the face of a gun nut, just because we can't be perfect doesn't mean we shouldn't try for good.

The two things we find out every time there is a mass shooting.

1) Everyone one in the shooter's life knew he was a nut case.
2) Despite that, he had no problem getting a gun.

Personally, I've owned and shot firearms since I was 11. I remember at that age, boarding a school bus with my .22 LR rifle and the bus driver only asking if I had unloaded it and had the bullets in the box. Like most other guys, it was stored in my locker and after school, we would all go into the woods and shoot.

And then we had a few school shootings and realized what a bad idea that was.

Today, I can obtain security clearances that none of these left wing potheads could even begin to dream about and they are trying to make themselves believe I pose a danger and should be disarmed after more than a half century of living this life. What it really says is that there are a lot of shortcomings in THEIR lives.

No, guy, I think you pose a danger because you really think that people should be armed to fight the government. That's the kind of crazy talk that never ends well. So you got a security clearance. So did this guy.

Coast Guard Officer Plotted to Kill Democrats and Journalists, Prosecutors Say

Shit, I had a security clearance once upon a time. It really doesn't mean that much.

America's violence problems have little to do with the access to weapons. Study after study has shown this. We are a complex nation of 350 + million people that are divided in terms of race, religion, experiences, economics, and any ideological beliefs one can imagine. We are the drug capital of the world and the prison capital of the world. At the end of the day, the anti-gunners cannot prevail.

Actually, they will when the majority of us who have no desire to own a gun get sick of your shit.

People are learning how to build their own weapons from scratch and you cannot turn back the clock on technology. So, the threats from the left are only fit to piss people off in these kinds of discussions because just like the bump stock ban, not even 1 percent of the American people are going to comply. And, while the left is pursuing gun owners, the rates of violence will continue to rise, unabated by any pretentious and unconstitutional attempts to disarm the citizenry.

While I would be amused by a DIY gun blowing up in the face of a gun nut, just because we can't be perfect doesn't mean we shouldn't try for good.

The two things we find out every time there is a mass shooting.

1) Everyone one in the shooter's life knew he was a nut case.
2) Despite that, he had no problem getting a gun.

You know that I neither read to nor respond to multi - quotes. I saw a couple of words from the beginning and the end of your word salad and can tell the people here that you are a fake, phony, poseur with NO critical thinking skills and you, most likely, contribute to a solid conservative base by providing comedic posts that should embarrass a real liberal. I've wondered if you aren't really a double agent for the right. Your arguments are far too funny to be taken seriously.

You wish people to be arrested, their Rights denied and they get locked up in jail for disagreeing with you. So, you've proven that the B.S. about you caring about children is a pathetic ruse to sell people on tyranny. You've gotten personal with me, insinuating that I am a criminal and all but accusing me of it. The reality is, your actions indicate that is more deflection on your part, making me wonder what kind of record you have that precludes you from the ability to have an honest and civil conversation.

If we, as Americans, look objectively at the issue we find that children carried weapons - even in public AND into the schools from the time of the colonists until the 1960s, mass shootings were virtually unheard of save of a couple of really bizarre instances. In 1949 a man did commit a mass shooting, killing 13 people with a German Luger that had an 8 round capacity. So much for restricting high cap mags. then again, despite their notoriety, mass shootings account for very few of the firearm deaths in America.

If we were serious about the issue, we would return back to the time when firearm deaths were not common and look at other contributing factors. We had Thompson machine guns going back to the 1920s with very few instances of them being used in crimes. After WWII the government used to sell the M 1 Carbine to civilians (and I've seen advertisements where they were under $30.) The reality is we cannot find direct correlations between gun ownership and their misuse. We can, however, follow trails in the changes our society went through that made us the drug and prison capital of the world. And, while, some countries all but mandated their citizenry to own weapons, we started to develop the most issues. But, it's just like the SSRI argument I brought to the table. SSRIs are associated with virtually ALL mass shooters (save of political jihadists), but it does not make that direct correlation between SSRIs and mass shooters.

As a responsible society, we would be better off to explore those factors that contribute to the problem. Today's kids (and adults) have a different thinking process. Eliminating firearms (as the Assault Weapons Ban proved) does not change society and, consequently, does not change the reasons that people kill each other. The liberals are hypocritical on this point as they do not want to explore the reasons for violence, they want to wage a war on inanimate objects and indict anyone that challenges their paranoid views.

You know that I neither read to nor respond to multi - quotes. I saw a couple of words from the beginning and the end of your word salad and can tell the people here that you are a fake, phony, poseur with NO critical thinking skills and you, most likely, contribute to a solid conservative base by providing comedic posts that should embarrass a real liberal. I've wondered if you aren't really a double agent for the right. Your arguments are far too funny to be taken seriously.

Yet I'm up in your head, dummy.

You wish people to be arrested, their Rights denied and they get locked up in jail for disagreeing with you. So, you've proven that the B.S. about you caring about children is a pathetic ruse to sell people on tyranny. You've gotten personal with me, insinuating that I am a criminal and all but accusing me of it. The reality is, your actions indicate that is more deflection on your part, making me wonder what kind of record you have that precludes you from the ability to have an honest and civil conversation.

There's no "right" to own murder machines... And I only point out the crazy of your own talk.

Okay. So we pass a law ending private gun ownership, and the Nice Man from the ATF comes to your door. What do you do?

If we, as Americans, look objectively at the issue we find that children carried weapons - even in public AND into the schools from the time of the colonists until the 1960s, mass shootings were virtually unheard of save of a couple of really bizarre instances. In 1949 a man did commit a mass shooting, killing 13 people with a German Luger that had an 8 round capacity. So much for restricting high cap mags. then again, despite their notoriety, mass shootings account for very few of the firearm deaths in America.

Actually, prior to 1920 or so, very few people owned guns, much less children. Then you had a spike in murder rates in the 1930's, (twice as high as they are now) which is why a bunch of gun laws were passed. Absolutely no one had a problem with these laws, including the NRA.

If we were serious about the issue, we would return back to the time when firearm deaths were not common and look at other contributing factors. We had Thompson machine guns going back to the 1920s with very few instances of them being used in crimes. After WWII the government used to sell the M 1 Carbine to civilians (and I've seen advertisements where they were under $30.) The reality is we cannot find direct correlations between gun ownership and their misuse. We can, however, follow trails in the changes our society went through that made us the drug and prison capital of the world. And, while, some countries all but mandated their citizenry to own weapons, we started to develop the most issues. But, it's just like the SSRI argument I brought to the table. SSRIs are associated with virtually ALL mass shooters (save of political jihadists), but it does not make that direct correlation between SSRIs and mass shooters.

That's simply not true. In fact EXACTLY the opposite. The murder rate in the 1930's hit a high rate of 9.7 per 100,000 (Compared to 4.6 per 100,000 today.) It was after that a number of federal firearms laws were passed.

And just because they've asked you to take your meds doesn't mean you need to get paranoid.

As a responsible society, we would be better off to explore those factors that contribute to the problem. Today's kids (and adults) have a different thinking process. Eliminating firearms (as the Assault Weapons Ban proved) does not change society and, consequently, does not change the reasons that people kill each other. The liberals are hypocritical on this point as they do not want to explore the reasons for violence, they want to wage a war on inanimate objects and indict anyone that challenges their paranoid views.

There's only one factor contributing to this problem. The Gun Industry is flooding our streets with guns. Period. It's not that complicated. They make it easier for the mentally unstable and criminals to get guns because they know everyone else will want them too.

Yet I'm up in your head, dummy.

There's no "right" to own murder machines... And I only point out the crazy of your own talk.

Okay. So we pass a law ending private gun ownership, and the Nice Man from the ATF comes to your door. What do you do?

Actually, prior to 1920 or so, very few people owned guns, much less children. Then you had a spike in murder rates in the 1930's, (twice as high as they are now) which is why a bunch of gun laws were passed. Absolutely no one had a problem with these laws, including the NRA.

That's simply not true. In fact EXACTLY the opposite. The murder rate in the 1930's hit a high rate of 9.7 per 100,000 (Compared to 4.6 per 100,000 today.) It was after that a number of federal firearms laws were passed.

And just because they've asked you to take your meds doesn't mean you need to get paranoid.

There's only one factor contributing to this problem. The Gun Industry is flooding our streets with guns. Period. It's not that complicated. They make it easier for the mentally unstable and criminals to get guns because they know everyone else will want them too.

I'm occupying space in your head, rent free dumb ass. I do not read multi-quotes and mostly don't respond to them. I see your first and last sentences.

You are a drug addict that thinks everyone does dope like you. You're here, on this board, because your life revolves around thinking you are fucking with peoples heads. I get the satisfaction of knowing you have to read what I'm writing, but NOBODY is giving your B.S. any serious consideration - which is why you feel the need to do multi-quotes and avoid honest and civil discourse.

If the truth be known, it is people just like you that should be taken off the streets. You are the one that is a danger to society.

You are a drug addict that thinks everyone does dope like you. You're here, on this board, because your life revolves around thinking you are fucking with peoples heads. I get the satisfaction of knowing you have to read what I'm writing, but NOBODY is giving your B.S. any serious consideration - which is why you feel the need to do multi-quotes and avoid honest and civil discourse.

I do multi-quotes because there's just so much crazy in your posts to unpack.

Obama had people like you pegged. You sit out there, your Middle Class lifestyle slowly being eaten away by the banks and corporations, and you cling to your guns and your bibles with the illusion you still have control over your life.

I pull the trap door lever and he falls down the chute
into my torture dungeon.

Why am I not surprised you have a torture dungeon?

The first person contributes maybe $30,000/year to the economy. The second contributes that much in a single evening out on the town.

The second person is a parasite living off the hard work of others. Happy to have cleared that up for you, you looked a little dopey.

A parasite who pumps more money into the economy in a weekend than most workers do in a year. Who cares how she gets the money as long as she spends it?

A parasite who pumps more money into the economy in a weekend than most workers do in a year. Who cares how she gets the money as long as she spends it?

Because that money SHOULD go to the people doing the work, not the people collecting the profits.

A capitalist is a parasite that's convinced people it's a vital organ.

Paris Hilton could die of a coke overdose tomorrow and it wouldn't effect Hilton one whit.

Because that money SHOULD go to the people doing the work, not the people collecting the profits.

A capitalist is a parasite that's convinced people it's a vital organ.

Paris Hilton could die of a coke overdose tomorrow and it wouldn't effect Hilton one whit.

Except there would be one less idle person spending the Hilton fortune. I guess that could be good for the ones generating the fortune, leaving them more wealth for you to gripe about.

If saving lives were the issue and you were spinning your wheels on gun control, then ANY measure that would help save a life would be pursued. You're too busy trying to imagine stereotypes in your head and justifying killing them as they stand in your way. Looking closely at your posts, you sound like a guy that lives in mommy's basement,

I was going to respond to you, but you just violated forum rules... reported

If saving lives were the issue and you were spinning your wheels on gun control, then ANY measure that would help save a life would be pursued. You're too busy trying to imagine stereotypes in your head and justifying killing them as they stand in your way. Looking closely at your posts, you sound like a guy that lives in mommy's basement,

I was going to respond to you, but you just violated forum rules... reported

You violated them too, but someone was looking out for you. Some of us get to be more equal than others. And while they may say I violated the rules, it is the honest truth. You don't have anything to respond to.

Where are the lying liberals that claim otherwise?

THE TYPICAL LIBERAL on TikTok

Years ago the liberals told us they were about "common sense gun laws." Now, after 300 + replies on this thread, we've been able to arrive at the truth.

The goal is gun control. Control is what the issue is about, has been about and always will be about. Saving lives, protecting children and making America safe are silly pretexts that simply don't wash.

Banning firearms in a nation that depends upon an armed citizenry for stability is a stupid idea of which no words will express the silliness of. What we do not accept in America is that IF kids were not immersed in drugs, gangs, violence in general and IF our society were not dysfunctional, we would have less violence. For decades one side points to other countries claiming if we had gun control, we would have fewer incidents involving firearms. We tried that. It didn't work. Why? Our society is dysfunctional. So, the 40 percent of American gun owners stave off what would, most likely, become a Hell on earth if we could not protect ourselves.

Our society is not homogeneous like many other nations. We are the product of a failed social experiment of cultural, religious, political, social, and economic integration. We are a nation whose values have been eviscerated; where 25 percent of the children under 18 live in a single parent home - THREE TIMES THE NUMBER OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY!!! We have tried to replace the traditional family home with single parents with latch key kids, hooked on mind altering drugs, addicted to video games and nothing but pure filth pouring out of their computers and televisions.

Our government has waged wars against the traditional family unit, family values, and the churches. Adding insult to injury, organized religion, worshiping their non-profit corporate status has chosen to play along, preaching a social gospel for the morsels the government offers them (i.e. tax exempt status.) Making America safe for the kinds of people that I am censored from mentioning publicly (both here and in any other public forum) has done nothing more than for Americans to hand the keys to the insane asylum over to the craziest loons in the bunch.

You violated them too, but someone was looking out for you. Some of us get to be more equal than others. And while they may say I violated the rules, it is the honest truth. You don't have anything to respond to.

Actually, you got just about everything wrong, but I'm kind of done being nice to you.

Years ago the liberals told us they were about "common sense gun laws." Now, after 300 + replies on this thread, we've been able to arrive at the truth.

The goal is gun control. Control is what the issue is about, has been about and always will be about. Saving lives, protecting children and making America safe are silly pretexts that simply don't wash.

We need gun control to have all of these things.

So either you have gun freedom, which means any crazy, unstable person like Adam Lanza or James "Joker" Holmes has access to military grade weapons... Or you have gun control where gun ownership is limited to people who've proven themselves responsible and have legitimate needs. This isn't complicated, the rest of the world has figured it out.

Banning firearms in a nation that depends upon an armed citizenry for stability is a stupid idea of which no words will express the silliness of. What we do not accept in America is that IF kids were not immersed in drugs, gangs, violence in general and IF our society were not dysfunctional, we would have less violence. For decades one side points to other countries claiming if we had gun control, we would have fewer incidents involving firearms. We tried that. It didn't work. Why? Our society is dysfunctional. So, the 40 percent of American gun owners stave off what would, most likely, become a Hell on earth if we could not protect ourselves.

Again, we don't "Depend" on gun ownership. In fact, 78% of us don't own guns and we are just fine with that. Even most of the 22% who own one gun they've stuck in a closet somewhere isn't the problem (until his kid takes it to shoot up their classmates, anyway.) No, the real problem is that 3% of gun owners who own half the guns, and talk openly about shooting darkies and government officials.

Our society is not homogeneous like many other nations. We are the product of a failed social experiment of cultural, religious, political, social, and economic integration. We are a nation whose values have been eviscerated; where 25 percent of the children under 18 live in a single parent home - THREE TIMES THE NUMBER OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY!!! We have tried to replace the traditional family home with single parents with latch key kids, hooked on mind altering drugs, addicted to video games and nothing but pure filth pouring out of their computers and televisions.

Except every other country has those same problems. The Japanese consume 25% more violent video games than we do. They don't have a school shooting problem because little Yoshi can't get a gun like little Timmy can.

Single parent households aren't the problem, either. Germany has 2.3 million kids out of 13 million living with a single parent. IN the Canada it's 17%, in the UK it's 25%. Western Europe is LESS religious than the US.

Nope. it's the guns.

Our government has waged wars against the traditional family unit, family values, and the churches. Adding insult to injury, organized religion, worshiping their non-profit corporate status has chosen to play along, preaching a social gospel for the morsels the government offers them (i.e. tax exempt status.) Making America safe for the kinds of people that I am censored from mentioning publicly (both here and in any other public forum) has done nothing more than for Americans to hand the keys to the insane asylum over to the craziest loons in the bunch.

Naw, guy, you are censored from breaking the rules... If you said that about me publicly, I could sue you for slander.

The Churches realize they live in the REAL WORLD where people have real problems. As stated above, the Europeans are LESS religious than Americans.

Check this out. Americans believe in God more than any other western nation. Yet none of those countries have mass shooting problems... BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET A HOLD OF GUNS!!!

1.jpg

Diane Feinstein wants to take ALL of your guns
To paraphrase a comedian, you couldn't take everyone's "guns"; where would you put them all?

Actually, you got just about everything wrong, but I'm kind of done being nice to you.

We need gun control to have all of these things.

So either you have gun freedom, which means any crazy, unstable person like Adam Lanza or James "Joker" Holmes has access to military grade weapons... Or you have gun control where gun ownership is limited to people who've proven themselves responsible and have legitimate needs. This isn't complicated, the rest of the world has figured it out.

Again, we don't "Depend" on gun ownership. In fact, 78% of us don't own guns and we are just fine with that. Even most of the 22% who own one gun they've stuck in a closet somewhere isn't the problem (until his kid takes it to shoot up their classmates, anyway.) No, the real problem is that 3% of gun owners who own half the guns, and talk openly about shooting darkies and government officials.

Except every other country has those same problems. The Japanese consume 25% more violent video games than we do. They don't have a school shooting problem because little Yoshi can't get a gun like little Timmy can.

Single parent households aren't the problem, either. Germany has 2.3 million kids out of 13 million living with a single parent. IN the Canada it's 17%, in the UK it's 25%. Western Europe is LESS religious than the US.

Nope. it's the guns.

Naw, guy, you are censored from breaking the rules... If you said that about me publicly, I could sue you for slander.

The Churches realize they live in the REAL WORLD where people have real problems. As stated above, the Europeans are LESS religious than Americans.

Check this out. Americans believe in God more than any other western nation. Yet none of those countries have mass shooting problems... BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET A HOLD OF GUNS!!!

1.jpg

As a normal course of business, I do not read nor respond to multi quotes. However, due to the moderators fucking with me, congratulations. You have my attention. So, listen up asshat. I'm going to respond to you point by point and then I'm ignoring you. Not a swinging dick here can change that.

1) I have you pegged right and you've never been nice to me. Wishing people would blow themselves up; wishing dire consequences would befall them and accusing them of having problems they don't have or being involved in criminal activities they don't engage in are not things you say to be nice. Wherever you got that from, it is fundamentally WRONG

2) The rest of the world doesn't have a damn thing figured out. The United States just got it wrong. The United States is full of people like you. They are in their 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond and still immature; still unable to function in society; incapable of making intelligent choices. They are dependent upon their mommy, the government and need someone to help them think.

We do not need a government - God. We need people to grow the Hell up

3) Your math is wrong. Approximately 40 percent of all American households have a firearm. Quite frankly I don't know of any people outside of white supremacists that do the things you claim - and they don't even constitute a fraction of a single percent of this country's population.

If what you say had any semblance of truth to it, I'd be the first to know. I was elected FIVE times to lead the oldest and most continuous citizen militia in the United States. In those days it was also the largest militia in the United States. What you say is probably B.S. you get off the Internet. What I'm saying is the result of hard core experience. You may want to think that over

4) You are no social engineer. So, when you make these proclamations, you are not kidding any poster here. You are just keeping an argument going that is proven wrong at every turn. You mention Japan, but if you want to be like Japan, let's make all things equal. Japan, by their own declaration, is the most racially pure nation in the world. No correlation?

In Switzerland about 70 percent of the population is Christian and whites make up most of the citizenry, despite the fact that around 22 percent of the people are foreigners and do not have the same privileges as citizens. Nearly a quarter of Switzerland's citizenry has a firearm in the home for protection and / or to protect their country as civilian militiamen. Between 2000 and 2014 Switzerland racked up ONE mass shooting. Whether you like it or not, son, there is no correlation between owning firearms and people using them to kill their fellow man.

We are not Japan and we are not Europe. We are the United States of America. And, virtually all of our mass shooters fall into a category that you can make a list of (around 16 common traits.) At any point we have the laws on the books, the manpower, and the ability (and it would cost less, BTW) to reduce mass shootings by 90 percent. We choose not to because we endure seditionists wanting to threaten people with costly gun control that doesn't work.

We could further reduce firearm violence by shedding our dependence on drugs. We could pass better laws that would protect workers so they don't go ballistic and kill their fellow man after having been bullied, berated, screwed with, mistreated, and sometimes unfairly fired.

Son, I don't know what you can do, but I have drafted model legislation that would reduce mass shootings by 90 percent without gun control. It would be cheaper than what government does now; it would be more efficient; would not require any further bureaucracies, and we would even end up with a few guys that had both oars in the water by the time they were in their early 20s.

The real problem in America is that it is too profitable for political propaganda prostitutes to keep up the status quo. Author, Ayn Rand, summed up your position pretty well:

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted and you create a nation of law-breakers."

We've passed so many laws that the overwhelming majority of the posterity of the founders / framers of this country have made it into their 20 s to 50s without becoming men. They are dependent upon the government and, whether left or right, think like you. They need the government to protect them from themselves. This nation of fatherless males (because dad is a druggie, drunk or plain absent) left a door open whereby you can blame inanimate objects for the social problems of our society.

And your dumb ass misunderstands me. I do not give the right a free ride. They sit on their ass, playing defense. They are reactionaries that allow people like you to threaten their Liberties on a daily basis. You tout Japan, but forget that their suicide rate is so high, it offsets America's rate of mass shootings when you look at the proportional figures. Then, again, you're not about honesty. A few remaining WWII prison camp survivors could school you on the thinking process of the Japanese. The right remains silent while you get away with jokes like that.

Don't fool yourself, Joe. You are not qualified to be IN this discussion. When you had to stoop to claiming I had "problems in my life" or that I was involved in (or even advocated) illegal activity, you LOST ANY PRETEND DEBATE. Your alleged facts could not withstand any serious scrutiny; could not hold up against fact checks so you made it personal. You are weak and so are your arguments. You want me to validate you and you think your smug ass is smarter than those who have actually been in the trenches. Yet all you want for America is the very kind of tyranny that our forefathers fought, bled and died fighting against. Your whole argument rests on accusations, insults, straw man arguments, ad hominems, personal attacks, logical fallacies, and wishful thinking.

You cannot prevail Joe because you are wrong. And you can't climb to the top trying to ride on my back. You don't know what you're talking about. With 400 million firearms in the United States, what you think makes me laugh because long after you and I are pushing up daisies in the cemetery, there are going to be firearms in America. So, it doesn't matter to me what you say.

I would like to be the man who finds that guy that would use the information my life has afforded me to reclaim Liberty in his (or maybe her) generation. Other than that, I really don't have anything to say to you. The one thing that you will not understand here Joe. I don't need you to validate what I'm saying. I can walk away and not have to interact with you ever again. But you cannot do the same with me. And you want to know why, Joe? You realize that what I'm saying has a lot of merit and you are a narcissistic individual that believes if he can disprove my stance, he's "won" something. So, you can't walk away. All you can do... after berating me, belittling me, lying about me, insulting me, threatening me, and trying to hide your ulterior motives is to say you are done being nice to me. And you will try to fuck with me some more because you have nothing and you need validation from someone who knows what they're talking about.

I'm not interested because once you made it personal, I expected to hear from you in PM. I have no interest in the circus atmosphere that the left wing pabulum puking liberals offer. If you cannot act like a human freaking being, you do not deserve a response of any kind.

So, now you've been fairly answered. YOU nor your supporters have the legal / lawful / de jure / constitutional authority to take anyone's firearms. All I hope for is a generation that reads the history, the laws and reminds you the next time you approach the public Liberty. Now, I'm not interested in your multi-quotes and only you along with your couple of left wing buddies are going to read this posting, but I trust it will answer the issue. It would be prudent and speak volumes if you could let it go. I don't need any further contact with you.

SO MUCH CRAZY TO UNPACK.... SO MUCH.

2) The rest of the world doesn't have a damn thing figured out. The United States just got it wrong. The United States is full of people like you. They are in their 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond and still immature; still unable to function in society; incapable of making intelligent choices. They are dependent upon their mommy, the government and need someone to help them think.

Uh, dude. I well into my 50's. Been on my own since my 20's. Been in the military. You need to stop listening to hate radio, it's making you stupider. Probably have handled more guns than you ever will. And my point remains. We have guns in the hands of people who HAVE NO BUSINESS HAVING GUNS.

If what you say had any semblance of truth to it, I'd be the first to know. I was elected FIVE times to lead the oldest and most continuous citizen militia in the United States. In those days it was also the largest militia in the United States. What you say is probably B.S. you get off the Internet. What I'm saying is the result of hard core experience. You may want to think that over

Reality check. Militias were replaced by the National Guard a long time ago. Some Wannabes playing soldier in the woods doesn't impress me. I've done the real deal.

4) You are no social engineer. So, when you make these proclamations, you are not kidding any poster here. You are just keeping an argument going that is proven wrong at every turn. You mention Japan, but if you want to be like Japan, let's make all things equal. Japan, by their own declaration, is the most racially pure nation in the world. No correlation?

None at all. I gave you a lot of examples of countries, some of which ARE racially diverse. The only difference between them and us- we let people have guns who have no business having a gun.

In Switzerland about 70 percent of the population is Christian and whites make up most of the citizenry, despite the fact that around 22 percent of the people are foreigners and do not have the same privileges as citizens. Nearly a quarter of Switzerland's citizenry has a firearm in the home for protection and / or to protect their country as civilian militiamen. Between 2000 and 2014 Switzerland racked up ONE mass shooting. Whether you like it or not, son, there is no correlation between owning firearms and people using them to kill their fellow man.

The Swiss are less religious than we are.

Swiss keep religion at a distance

Also, after a few nuts shot up village halls, they severely cut back on guys taking their guns home with them.

Switzerland has a stunningly high rate of gun ownership — here's why it doesn't have mass shootings

We are not Japan and we are not Europe. We are the United States of America. And, virtually all of our mass shooters fall into a category that you can make a list of (around 16 common traits.)

Actually, they have two.

1) Everyone in their life knew they were nuts.
2) They were able to get a gun legally anyway.

We can't fix one, but we can make #2 a lot harder.

We could further reduce firearm violence by shedding our dependence on drugs. We could pass better laws that would protect workers so they don't go ballistic and kill their fellow man after having been bullied, berated, screwed with, mistreated, and sometimes unfairly fired.

Sorry, man, if you are the kind of person whose reaction to getting fired is to shoot your co-workers, "better laws" isn't going to fix you. These are why our workplaces look like they do today...

The real problem in America is that it is too profitable for political propaganda prostitutes to keep up the status quo. Author, Ayn Rand,

Let's keep in mind, at the end of her life, when she was dying of Lung Cancer, Ayn Rand collected social security and medicare. That invalidates any of the crazy shit she says.

And your dumb ass misunderstands me. I do not give the right a free ride. They sit on their ass, playing defense. They are reactionaries that allow people like you to threaten their Liberties on a daily basis. You tout Japan, but forget that their suicide rate is so high, it offsets America's rate of mass shootings when you look at the proportional figures. Then, again, you're not about honesty. A few remaining WWII prison camp survivors could school you on the thinking process of the Japanese. The right remains silent while you get away with jokes like that.

The Japanese were bastards in WWII. So was everyone else. The reason the Right doesn't want to talk about the rest of the world is they have to admit that the inmates (the NRA) are running the asylum.

Don't fool yourself, Joe. You are not qualified to be IN this discussion. When you had to stoop to claiming I had "problems in my life" or that I was involved in (or even advocated) illegal activity, you LOST ANY PRETEND DEBATE. Your alleged facts could not withstand any serious scrutiny; could not hold up against fact checks so you made it personal. You are weak and so are your arguments. You want me to validate you and you think your smug ass is smarter than those who have actually been in the trenches. Yet all you want for America is the very kind of tyranny that our forefathers fought, bled and died fighting against. Your whole argument rests on accusations, insults, straw man arguments, ad hominems, personal attacks, logical fallacies, and wishful thinking.

Guy, my days of thinking you are a crazy person are definitely coming to a middle. Come on, no one is going to read your crazy rant and think you are sane.

I would like to be the man who finds that guy that would use the information my life has afforded me to reclaim Liberty in his (or maybe her) generation. Other than that, I really don't have anything to say to you. The one thing that you will not understand here Joe. I don't need you to validate what I'm saying. I can walk away and not have to interact with you ever again. But you cannot do the same with me. And you want to know why, Joe? You realize that what I'm saying has a lot of merit and you are a narcissistic individual that believes if he can disprove my stance, he's "won" something. So, you can't walk away. All you can do... after berating me, belittling me, lying about me, insulting me, threatening me, and trying to hide your ulterior motives is to say you are done being nice to me. And you will try to fuck with me some more because you have nothing and you need validation from someone who knows what they're talking about.

Actually, what you say is the usual drivel of people who've bought into Koch Brother propaganda, but even your thinking is confused. You want better laws to keep your boss from fucking with you so you won't have to shoot him when he treats you unfairly? What about your boss's "liberty". You want to ban parents from giving their kids medications. You want government to impose it's will, you just don't want them to take your compensation for your tiny pecker.

So, now you've been fairly answered. YOU nor your supporters have the legal / lawful / de jure / constitutional authority to take anyone's firearms. All I hope for is a generation that reads the history, the laws and reminds you the next time you approach the public Liberty. Now, I'm not interested in your multi-quotes and only you along with your couple of left wing buddies are going to read this posting, but I trust it will answer the issue. It would be prudent and speak volumes if you could let it go. I don't need any further contact with you.

Yes, your concession is duly noted... now scamper away... you've lost.

SO MUCH CRAZY TO UNPACK.... SO MUCH.

Uh, dude. I well into my 50's. Been on my own since my 20's. Been in the military. You need to stop listening to hate radio, it's making you stupider. Probably have handled more guns than you ever will. And my point remains. We have guns in the hands of people who HAVE NO BUSINESS HAVING GUNS.

Reality check. Militias were replaced by the National Guard a long time ago. Some Wannabes playing soldier in the woods doesn't impress me. I've done the real deal.

None at all. I gave you a lot of examples of countries, some of which ARE racially diverse. The only difference between them and us- we let people have guns who have no business having a gun.

The Swiss are less religious than we are.

Swiss keep religion at a distance

Also, after a few nuts shot up village halls, they severely cut back on guys taking their guns home with them.

Switzerland has a stunningly high rate of gun ownership — here's why it doesn't have mass shootings

We are not Japan and we are not Europe. We are the United States of America. And, virtually all of our mass shooters fall into a category that you can make a list of (around 16 common traits.)

Actually, they have two.

1) Everyone in their life knew they were nuts.
2) They were able to get a gun legally anyway.

We can't fix one, but we can make #2 a lot harder.

Sorry, man, if you are the kind of person whose reaction to getting fired is to shoot your co-workers, "better laws" isn't going to fix you. These are why our workplaces look like they do today...

The real problem in America is that it is too profitable for political propaganda prostitutes to keep up the status quo. Author, Ayn Rand,

Let's keep in mind, at the end of her life, when she was dying of Lung Cancer, Ayn Rand collected social security and medicare. That invalidates any of the crazy shit she says.

The Japanese were bastards in WWII. So was everyone else. The reason the Right doesn't want to talk about the rest of the world is they have to admit that the inmates (the NRA) are running the asylum.

Guy, my days of thinking you are a crazy person are definitely coming to a middle. Come on, no one is going to read your crazy rant and think you are sane.

Actually, what you say is the usual drivel of people who've bought into Koch Brother propaganda, but even your thinking is confused. You want better laws to keep your boss from fucking with you so you won't have to shoot him when he treats you unfairly? What about your boss's "liberty". You want to ban parents from giving their kids medications. You want government to impose it's will, you just don't want them to take your compensation for your tiny pecker.

Yes, your concession is duly noted... now scamper away... you've lost.

I lost??? You're the one polishing knobs to keep the truth from coming out. You're a maggot and nobody, including me needs to respond to your desperate pleas for attention.

I saw the troll's last sentence, but won't give him the benefit of reading his outrageous bullshit. Not even liberals can buy it with a straight face.

Every pundit has their spin on what causes one country to be different from another, but America was built on the presupposition that man has inherent, natural, unalienable Rights that are above the reach of government.

We assume some risks for the luxury of Liberty. But, we are the only nation that guarantees its citizens those Rights that are above the jurisdiction of government. IF that guarantee is not held inviolable, every gun owner in America has the duty, the obligation and the Right to demand satisfaction on the guarantee.

I lost??? You're the one polishing knobs to keep the truth from coming out. You're a maggot and nobody, including me needs to respond to your desperate pleas for attention.

Guy, you come off like a crazy person, proving my axiom that the best argument for gun control is to let gun nuts talk.

Every pundit has their spin on what causes one country to be different from another, but America was built on the presupposition that man has inherent, natural, unalienable Rights that are above the reach of government.

Yeah, and the guy who wrote that were so proud, they went home to their plantations and fucked the shit out of their slaves, who they would never allow gun ownership to. Get real.

America isn't special. We're just another country with it's own collection of cultural flaws and virtues.

We assume some risks for the luxury of Liberty. But, we are the only nation that guarantees its citizens those Rights that are above the jurisdiction of government. IF that guarantee is not held inviolable, every gun owner in America has the duty, the obligation and the Right to demand satisfaction on the guarantee.

Again, letting a few nuts own guns is not "liberty". We have to put up with trigger-happy cops who are armed better than the military, security cameras, guards, key locks, active shooter drills in our schools, metal detectors. This makes us LESS free, not more free. We lock up 2 million of our citizens (more than any other country, including CHINA) and have another 7 million on parole or probation.

Most other countries limit or ban guns, they are just as free as we are. In fact, America rates low on most freedom indexes compared to other countries.

Forum List

Back