Diana Taurasi recalls amazing story about Kobe Bryant, calls him "next-level crazy"

Kobe Bryant was an evil, violent racist and I was very glad when he died. He should have spent all these years in prison for raping that 17-year-old girl in Eagle, Colorado.

• Banned
Kobe Bryant was an evil, violent racist and I was very glad when he died. He should have spent all these years in prison for raping that 17-year-old girl in Eagle, Colorado.
i respect your opinion. it's also the WRONG opinion

• Banned
Nope. Kobe Bryant was a monster, who got off on the rape purely because he had so much money.
i haven't examined all the evidence. if he is a rapist, he is indeed a monster. this thread is intended to be about basketball

Kobe is the best player of all time. period. end of discussion

Kobe isn’t the GOAT IMO. But to me there is no GOAT. There are simply those who have an argument, which include..

Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlin
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan
Lebron James

I don’t have Kobe because he only had one MVP, and didn’t even deserve it the year he got it,

However bad Kobe might or might not be, you’re far worse.

Forum List

Back