The Kyree Irving effect continues, Mavericks lose again.

I know it's still early, but it looks like he is bringing the same bad sauce to Dallas that he did in Brooklyn. They may not even make the play-in tournament.
Kyrie is like Iverson, Carmelo, etc. Amazing skilled players, ball hogs, bad for team morale and chemistry

i was watching. i don't blame Kyrie. the Mavs are just bad, they need more pieces around Luka

I know it's still early, but it looks like he is bringing the same bad sauce to Dallas that he did in Brooklyn. They may not even make the play-in tournament.
Right now they are out of the playoffs.

So right now it's Imbeed, Gianni or Tatum in the east. Who do you think will make the finals? I want Gianni but have a feeling Boston has their number. And Imbeed has Harden. I feel like he's got that same Kyree juju.

In the west who's it going to be?

No way Nuggets, Grizzleys or Kings make the finals. Even though they are 1, 2 & 3 seeds.

I can see 4 Suns going to the finals. I can see 5 warriors making the finals. I can see the Clippers 6 doing if if Paul George is healthy. Lakers 7 if AD and Lebron are healthy.

So 4-7 will win the West.

Either Philly, Boston or Milwaukee have a good opportunity to win it all this year. The west is fucked up right now. Love it though. I hate KNOWING Lebron is going to be in the finals. Or Golden State. I like years like this where no one knows.

Either Philly, Boston or Milwaukee have a good opportunity to win it all this year. The west is fucked up right now.
It looks that way. Not just that I live in Az but I do think the Suns are the dark horse. If, and it's a BIG if Booker, Paul, Durant and Ayton can stay healthy, they could take it. But when Boston smashed the Bucks by 41 IN Milwaukee, that tells me they are the best team.

It looks that way. Not just that I live in Az but I do think the Suns are the dark horse. If, and it's a BIG if Booker, Paul, Durant and Ayton can stay healthy, they could take it. But when Boston smashed the Bucks by 41 IN Milwaukee, that tells me they are the best team.

I'm worried after that huge loss too but then Boston just wanted it more that day. And the bucks were coming off a back to back.

The Celtics just lost to Philly. Does that concern you? Imbeed and Harden could cause any team trouble.

I'm glad the Bucks have home court advantage. Best record in the NBA. That's got to help.

Consider Boston wanted it more that last game and Milwaukee will want it a lot more if/when they face Boston in the playoffs.

It's like the other day someone said Golden State is bored until they get into the playoffs. They are in 6th right now I don't think they want to be in the play in tournament.

They said the Lakers might be better off after they lost last night because they will have an easier team to play in the play ins? We shall see. This is great.

I'm worried after that huge loss too but then Boston just wanted it more that day. And the bucks were coming off a back to back.

The Celtics just lost to Philly. Does that concern you? Imbeed and Harden could cause any team trouble.

I'm glad the Bucks have home court advantage. Best record in the NBA. That's got to help.

Consider Boston wanted it more that last game and Milwaukee will want it a lot more if/when they face Boston in the playoffs.

It's like the other day someone said Golden State is bored until they get into the playoffs. They are in 6th right now I don't think they want to be in the play in tournament.

They said the Lakers might be better off after they lost last night because they will have an easier team to play in the play ins? We shall see. This is great.
The Celtics just look like the most balanced team right now. You can't just stop one guy and beat them like you can with the Bucks or the 76ers. The Warriors obviously know how to seal the deal, but I question their healthiness just like the Suns. I think the Bucks can be beaten if you pick up Giannis at half court. Once he is full speed going to the lane, it's over.

The Celtics just look like the most balanced team right now. You can't just stop one guy and beat them like you can with the Bucks or the 76ers. The Warriors obviously know how to seal the deal, but I question their healthiness just like the Suns. I think the Bucks can be beaten if you pick up Giannis at half court. Once he is full speed going to the lane, it's over.

I don't even know another name on the Celtics other than Tatum.

Jrue Holliday, Khris Middleton, Lopez, Portis, Grayson Allen need to step it up.

Because Brown, Horford and Smart are really good. If Taytum doesn't beat you one of them will.

If Jrue, Khris, Lopez and Portis play right and Grayson provides them with Defense, they can beat the Celtics.

But like you, I just think the Celtics want it more. They are hungrier. It's like when Rocky lost the eye of the tiger. I don't know if Milwaulkee ever had the eye of the tiger. Maybe they just got lucky that one year. So they really need to win another one for Gianni's critics to shut the fuck up.

I like Gianni's no panic attitude. Doesn't let a loss rattle him. But they played it cool last year and lost to Boston. I think Khris Middleton was out. So I want to see Boston beat a healthy Bucks team. Although they just did the other night, by 40.

I remember Isaiah said something like, "in every great series, each teams gets beat by a lot. The other 5 games are close. I don't think the Bucks are going to let that 40 point loss distract them. I put my money on the Bucks. Fuck Boston. And if Boston goes to the finals, they'll choke there. LOL.

You know why Boston's not going to win? They have Blake Griffin on their team. He's one of those guys wherever he goes, they lose. Even if he's really good, they lose.

Reminds me of a Dwight Howard. Westbrook. Harden. Andre Drummond. They should help any team they go to get better and win it all right? But they never do.

What does Charles Barkley, Allan Iverson and Joel Embiid have in common?

Kyrie is like Iverson, Carmelo, etc. Amazing skilled players, ball hogs, bad for team morale and chemistry
Dallas' problem is they traded everyone that could play defense off the team to get Kyrie. They didnt need another ball dominant scorer who cant play defense. They already had that in Luka. Putting 2 of them on the same team doesnt work.

Kyrie will end up in LA next year and the Lakers will be faves in the west.

I don't even know another name on the Celtics other than Tatum.

Jrue Holliday, Khris Middleton, Lopez, Portis, Grayson Allen need to step it up.

Because Brown, Horford and Smart are really good. If Taytum doesn't beat you one of them will.

If Jrue, Khris, Lopez and Portis play right and Grayson provides them with Defense, they can beat the Celtics.

But like you, I just think the Celtics want it more. They are hungrier. It's like when Rocky lost the eye of the tiger. I don't know if Milwaulkee ever had the eye of the tiger. Maybe they just got lucky that one year. So they really need to win another one for Gianni's critics to shut the fuck up.

I like Gianni's no panic attitude. Doesn't let a loss rattle him. But they played it cool last year and lost to Boston. I think Khris Middleton was out. So I want to see Boston beat a healthy Bucks team. Although they just did the other night, by 40.

I remember Isaiah said something like, "in every great series, each teams gets beat by a lot. The other 5 games are close. I don't think the Bucks are going to let that 40 point loss distract them. I put my money on the Bucks. Fuck Boston. And if Boston goes to the finals, they'll choke there. LOL.
I don't have any strong feelings other than I'd like to see the Suns bring a pro title back to Arizona. Hasn't happened since the Diamondbacks won in 2001. You could be right about Boston, but to me they have the most weapons of any team to take it. Giannis amazed me when they beat the Suns for the title. He was seriously injured and it just seemed like he ignored it and took over. Totally admire the guy but I do think he's stoppable with the right defensive strategy.

I don't have any strong feelings other than I'd like to see the Suns bring a pro title back to Arizona. Hasn't happened since the Diamondbacks won in 2001. You could be right about Boston, but to me they have the most weapons of any team to take it. Giannis amazed me when they beat the Suns for the title. He was seriously injured and it just seemed like he ignored it and took over. Totally admire the guy but I do think he's stoppable with the right defensive strategy.

I don't know enough about any team to know if Boston is the deepest but I do know their role players step up and deliver, usually. They seem hungry. It SHOULD be their year. Even if Gianni has home court advantage.

I REALLY want Gianni to win. But even if he doesn't. Even if he never wins another Ship, look at his resume. I was thinking about it last night. This year he can brag that his team had the best record East or West. So even if his team falls short, man I'm proud and happy for that guy. I'm Greek so I love his Greek accent and his kind personality. And how hard he plays.

I'm hoping Jrue Holliday, Khris Middleton, Lopez, Portis, Grayson Allen want it more. But sometimes wanting it more isn't enough. Not if Tatum's team is better than Gianni's. Or if Tatum himself scores more than Gianni. Are teams figuring out how to defend Gianni?

One of the guys on Inside the NBA said as great as Gianni is, he would still take Kevin Durant. I agree. Suns in 5. What? Where did that come from? Just slipped out. Durant on the Suns? That team should win it all. I hope so for Chris Paul's sake. Booker is deserving too.

I don't know enough about any team to know if Boston is the deepest but I do know their role players step up and deliver, usually. They seem hungry. It SHOULD be their year. Even if Gianni has home court advantage.

I REALLY want Gianni to win. But even if he doesn't. Even if he never wins another Ship, look at his resume. I was thinking about it last night. This year he can brag that his team had the best record East or West. So even if his team falls short, man I'm proud and happy for that guy. I'm Greek so I love his Greek accent and his kind personality. And how hard he plays.

I'm hoping Jrue Holliday, Khris Middleton, Lopez, Portis, Grayson Allen want it more. But sometimes wanting it more isn't enough. Not if Tatum's team is better than Gianni's. Or if Tatum himself scores more than Gianni. Are teams figuring out how to defend Gianni?

One of the guys on Inside the NBA said as great as Gianni is, he would still take Kevin Durant. I agree. Suns in 5. What? Where did that come from? Just slipped out. Durant on the Suns? That team should win it all. I hope so for Chris Paul's sake. Booker is deserving too.
Chris Paul deserves a ring, but as we know it ain't what you deserve, it's what you go get. He's worn down physically in the last two playoff run,s I think Monty Williams has been smart limiting his minutes. Durant has looked great and fit right in to the Suns. Complete opposite of the Kyree disaster in Dallas. OMG that might be the worst trade in NBA history. They may lose Doncic! Yikes.

Forum List

Back