Only a matter of time before the Chinese get involved in the College athletics NIL

My old school LUUUUVs their money. Asians and Orientals galore all over campus. Reason? They pay: rich parents. All the Americans (now apparently mostly blacks!) are on scholarships they have to constantly nag alumnae to support. Not me, however.

My old school LUUUUVs their money. Asians and Orientals galore all over campus. Reason? They pay: rich parents. All the Americans (now apparently mostly blacks!) are on scholarships they have to constantly nag alumnae to support. Not me, however.
You don't have to nag the alumni either?

Teams and there fans wanna win and say hey we're number one so bad they'll sell out to even the chinese. It's coming
Anything to make the bloated, corrupt NCAA go away is okay with me. Teams should just make their own conferences as a central body, there’s no need for the NCAA

If we really wanted to hurt the chi-coms (and lib colleges) we would cancel every chi-com national's student visa.
I think America is going to be at war against China, Russia, and Iran. I think there is also going to be a war against Mexico but I'm not sure if Mexico is going to be a separate war or with China, Russia, and Iran. A war between the United States and Mexico would be the most shocking to me.

Forum List

Back