Diamond & Silk Exposes The Truth About CoronaVirus Deaths

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
Who are those two women and what are their qualifications?
They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
I thought you hated all black people? You mean if blacks like dumb Donnie, you don’t hate them?
I know why they like dumb Donnie -- because they get paid from it......I don't knock the hustle...

But I will continue mocking the rubes that they are fleecing....like you
LOL. Never watched them, so they ain’t fleecing me KKK boy.
Your daddy has.......
LOL. He died in 2006. You do the math, KKK boy.

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
Elmhurst Hospital, Queens NY Epicenter of CoV, pt 1&2

CNN right now is reporting on this hospital claiming there are lines of people the angle they showed 2 cars...

it is what I said last week. they call that convenient.

It’s weird isn’t it. First one person dies. Then a few more. Next thing you know hundreds of people are dying every day.

This is exactly what liberals were saying would happen all along, which obviously means that people aren’t actually dying since liberals can’t be right about anything.
people die all the time for many various causes. what is counted and manufactured is controlled by someone. right? Why is NY and NJ 40 times more serious? the biggest leftist two states in the country besides CA and Illinois. The flu numbers seemed to have stopped increasing. How is that possible when they were counting a 1000 deaths per four weeks? Son, I merely observe and listen and words being used intentionally to make this wuhan flu the most serious virus of history, just pushes me further the opposite of where they want me to go. You all wish to follow the nonsense of the left go for it. I did find the hospital listing for the state of Illinois where I live and none are full in the state. The ICU's aren't full. Even in Cook County where the majority of cases were and are. sorry, ain't buying any of the sky is falling.
Flu numbers are falling because it’s April and that’s what happens EVERY YEAR.
so the count just stops is that what you want me to believe. sorry.

The count doesn’t stop. It just drops.
not in the CDC estimates, they stopped.

Elmhurst Hospital, Queens NY Epicenter of CoV, pt 1&2

CNN right now is reporting on this hospital claiming there are lines of people the angle they showed 2 cars...

do they know hospitals have phones?

They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.
Kind of like how everybody laughs at white liberals who fall all over themselves trying to look empathetic when they're actually showing paternalistic contempt.

So they showed paternalistic contempt when they nominated an black man and voted for him twice for president and still today look to him and his wife for leadership. Is there no end to republican gaslighting and race baiting.
They show paternalistic contempt when they act like "the black man" can't make it without their help, that he needs lower standards than "the white man" in order to compete. That's just one example, and you of all people should be totally aware of it.
Conservatives lower standards all the time.....

They nominated Bush.....

Then they nominated McCain/Palin...

Then they nominated Romney....

I am sure to you -- the "conservative standard" has definitely been lowered when it comes to the candidates you nominate..

However, being in favor of equal protections under the law is not "lowering standards"
you truly are a pathetic human huh? people don't think like you they are racist. got it.

it is what I said last week. they call that convenient.

It’s weird isn’t it. First one person dies. Then a few more. Next thing you know hundreds of people are dying every day.

This is exactly what liberals were saying would happen all along, which obviously means that people aren’t actually dying since liberals can’t be right about anything.
people die all the time for many various causes. what is counted and manufactured is controlled by someone. right? Why is NY and NJ 40 times more serious? the biggest leftist two states in the country besides CA and Illinois. The flu numbers seemed to have stopped increasing. How is that possible when they were counting a 1000 deaths per four weeks? Son, I merely observe and listen and words being used intentionally to make this wuhan flu the most serious virus of history, just pushes me further the opposite of where they want me to go. You all wish to follow the nonsense of the left go for it. I did find the hospital listing for the state of Illinois where I live and none are full in the state. The ICU's aren't full. Even in Cook County where the majority of cases were and are. sorry, ain't buying any of the sky is falling.
Flu numbers are falling because it’s April and that’s what happens EVERY YEAR.
so the count just stops is that what you want me to believe. sorry.

The count doesn’t stop. It just drops.
not in the CDC estimates, they stopped.
I’d love to believe you, but I know better.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.
Kind of like how everybody laughs at white liberals who fall all over themselves trying to look empathetic when they're actually showing paternalistic contempt.

So they showed paternalistic contempt when they nominated an black man and voted for him twice for president and still today look to him and his wife for leadership. Is there no end to republican gaslighting and race baiting.
They show paternalistic contempt when they act like "the black man" can't make it without their help, that he needs lower standards than "the white man" in order to compete. That's just one example, and you of all people should be totally aware of it.

How about just EQUAL standards.

• Thanks

They nominated Bush.....

I am sure to you -- the "conservative standard" has definitely been lowered when it comes to the candidates you nominate..

However, being in favor of equal protections under the law is not "lowering standards"
you truly are a pathetic human huh? people don't think like you they are racist. got it.

History has shown us who the racist are.

• Thanks
1585869648636.png

Bootlicking on the highest level.

• Thanks

Of course... of course... so we can have peace of mine when pandemics happen in their future administration...

Who cares about other qualifications besides of becoming rich fast (synonymous of fraud, stealing, suspicious business, etc) and have knowledge of viruses.

I don't think people is dumb enough to buy that kind of propaganda, but who knows...

Deaths are a lagging indicator. Meaning the people that died today are the people that tested positive weeks ago

They nominated Bush.....

Those who created the kkk, demofks and they still own it

They nominated Bush.....

Again right wing, conservative, republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

• Thanks

They nominated Bush.....

Again right wing, conservative, republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.
Demofks are kkk bubba, get used to your party past drama queen

They nominated Bush.....

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Doesn't change the fact that your party today has the mindset of the sheet wearer.

• Thanks

They nominated Bush.....

Those who created the KKK are dead

Those active in the KKK belong to the RepubliKlan Party

They nominated Bush.....

They don’t wear sheets anymore.......they wear MAGA hats

They nominated Bush.....

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Doesn't change the fact that your party today has the mindset of the sheet wearer.
nothing changed. Demofks are kkk. nothing changed. you're just confused. we get it.

They nominated Bush.....

nothing changed. Demofks are kkk. nothing changed. you're just confused. we get it.

Actually I am not, the KKK supported Trump. Racist support Trump. Right wing radicals support Trump. These are given facts.

Forum List

Back