Diamond & Silk Exposes The Truth About CoronaVirus Deaths

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
it is what I said last week. they call that convenient.

It’s weird isn’t it. First one person dies. Then a few more. Next thing you know hundreds of people are dying every day.

This is exactly what liberals were saying would happen all along, which obviously means that people aren’t actually dying since liberals can’t be right about anything.
people die all the time for many various causes. what is counted and manufactured is controlled by someone. right? Why is NY and NJ 40 times more serious? the biggest leftist two states in the country besides CA and Illinois. The flu numbers seemed to have stopped increasing. How is that possible when they were counting a 1000 deaths per four weeks? Son, I merely observe and listen and words being used intentionally to make this wuhan flu the most serious virus of history, just pushes me further the opposite of where they want me to go. You all wish to follow the nonsense of the left go for it. I did find the hospital listing for the state of Illinois where I live and none are full in the state. The ICU's aren't full. Even in Cook County where the majority of cases were and are. sorry, ain't buying any of the sky is falling.

Let get things straight republicans. The KKK was started by southern whites. In the 1870's southern whites were democrats. Today in 2020 the south is republican. So, if we as blacks want to be part of a plantation, if there are blacks who are slaves to anything, it is the black republican.
democrats own the kkk. sorry friend history doesn't like you and the plantations in your demofk cities today don't either. funny you all trying to pass the buck with your racism. Stand up son and own the mthr! why are you so afraid of your true colors?

You're right Southern and Midwest Democrats from the late eighteen hundreds up until about the early 1970s do own the Klan, but today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers.

Fine spokespersons for Conservative America

They gave the DNC the finger as they left the plantation for the final time
You mean they liked the fingering they got from trump when he grabbed their pussies before they walked through the front gate and into the plantation.
#walkaway

"I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 2 hundit years" -- LBJ, democrat Civil Rights "hero" who killed Ike's Civil Rights Bill for 7 years then passed it as his own when he became President

How did he kill Ike's?

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....

It’s weird isn’t it. First one person dies. Then a few more. Next thing you know hundreds of people are dying every day.

This is exactly what liberals were saying would happen all along, which obviously means that people aren’t actually dying since liberals can’t be right about anything.
people die all the time for many various causes. what is counted and manufactured is controlled by someone. right? Why is NY and NJ 40 times more serious? the biggest leftist two states in the country besides CA and Illinois. The flu numbers seemed to have stopped increasing. How is that possible when they were counting a 1000 deaths per four weeks? Son, I merely observe and listen and words being used intentionally to make this wuhan flu the most serious virus of history, just pushes me further the opposite of where they want me to go. You all wish to follow the nonsense of the left go for it. I did find the hospital listing for the state of Illinois where I live and none are full in the state. The ICU's aren't full. Even in Cook County where the majority of cases were and are. sorry, ain't buying any of the sky is falling.
Flu numbers are falling because it’s April and that’s what happens EVERY YEAR.

so the count just stops is that what you want me to believe. sorry.

Let get things straight republicans. The KKK was started by southern whites. In the 1870's southern whites were democrats. Today in 2020 the south is republican. So, if we as blacks want to be part of a plantation, if there are blacks who are slaves to anything, it is the black republican.
democrats own the kkk. sorry friend history doesn't like you and the plantations in your demofk cities today don't either. funny you all trying to pass the buck with your racism. Stand up son and own the mthr! why are you so afraid of your true colors?

You're right Southern and Midwest Democrats from the late eighteen hundreds up until about the early 1970s do own the Klan, but today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers.
name one.

so the count just stops is that what you want me to believe. sorry.

The count doesn’t stop. It just drops.

Trump needs to put Diamond and Silk on his cabinet.

They are as qualified as anyone else

Actually, they are MORE qualified than half of Donnie's cabinet! :D
Betty DeVos

Not True! Betsy Wetsy may actually be THE most qualified Trump cabinet member! :D

betsy-devos.jpg

Who are those two women and what are their qualifications?
They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
I thought you hated all black people? You mean if blacks like dumb Donnie, you don’t hate them?

They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.
Kind of like how everybody laughs at white liberals who fall all over themselves trying to look empathetic when they're actually showing paternalistic contempt.

So they showed paternalistic contempt when they nominated an black man and voted for him twice for president and still today look to him and his wife for leadership. Is there no end to republican gaslighting and race baiting.
They show paternalistic contempt when they act like "the black man" can't make it without their help, that he needs lower standards than "the white man" in order to compete. That's just one example, and you of all people should be totally aware of it.

I thought you hated all black people? You mean if blacks like dumb Donnie, you don’t hate them?
I know why they like dumb Donnie -- because they get paid from it......I don't knock the hustle...

But I will continue mocking the rubes that they are fleecing....like you

You need to meet some real people and stop believing cartoons.

The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.
Kind of like how everybody laughs at white liberals who fall all over themselves trying to look empathetic when they're actually showing paternalistic contempt.

So they showed paternalistic contempt when they nominated an black man and voted for him twice for president and still today look to him and his wife for leadership. Is there no end to republican gaslighting and race baiting.
They show paternalistic contempt when they act like "the black man" can't make it without their help, that he needs lower standards than "the white man" in order to compete. That's just one example, and you of all people should be totally aware of it.
Conservatives lower standards all the time.....

They nominated Bush.....

Then they nominated McCain/Palin...

Then they nominated Romney....

I am sure to you -- the "conservative standard" has definitely been lowered when it comes to the candidates you nominate..

However, being in favor of equal protections under the law is not "lowering standards"

name one.

Let's start at the top.

I know why they like dumb Donnie -- because they get paid from it......I don't knock the hustle...

LOL. Never watched them, so they ain’t fleecing me KKK boy.

name one.
Corey Stewart...notorious for dog whistling racists and even had one now famous racist working in his campaign...that racist would be the guy who organized the white supremacist march in Charlottesville......

But I am sure since he never said on camera "I hate N-words" - then he can't possibly be racist....like Obama is.....

Paul Nehlen.....famous for running against Paul Ryan as a white nationalist and gaining the support of people like Steve Bannon and Laura Ingram....But even tho people in his own party called him racist.....since he never said on camera "I hate N-words" - then he can't possibly be racist....like Obama is.....

Russell Walker......the GOP candidate who is famous for saying "God is a white supremacist" and earning 37% of the republican vote....since he never said on camera "I hate N-words" - then he can't possibly be racist....like Obama is.....

And these people ran for office just during the last midterms......I didn't have to go back 50 or 60 years to find them......and I had quite a few to choose from since there were a record number of white supremacists running for office.....as REPUBLICANS

LOL. Never watched them, so they ain’t fleecing me KKK boy.
Your daddy has.......

The kkk was your party , the Democrats. To this day, democrats run the plantation.

Forum List

Back