DHS preparing for Roe v Wade violence

The threat of violence against pro-choice protesters is frighteningly high. All those sinful baby kiling whores all together in one place is a tempting target for the "pro-life" crowd. It's far more likely they will be targeted by religious wackos than any other scenario.
Horse shit, we're too busy laughing at them to do them any harm.

I stated nothing but facts.
"The apple is red!" is a fact. Good for you.

Yes, Roe v Wade is a right 'fabricated' by the SCOTUS. I will grant you this semantic choice for the sake of discussion (and so you will not get stuck on it like a triggered parrot), because we have accepted the 'fabrication' of unenumerated rights by the SCOTUS for a long, long time. It's one of the things the SCOTUS does. Children learn this in high school.

So the question remains....

So what if it is 'fabricated' by the SCOTUS?

Last edited:
"The apple is red!" is a fact. Good for you.

Yes, Roe v Wade is a right 'fabricated' by the SCOTUS. I will grant you this semantic choice for the sake of discussion (and so you will not get stuck on it like a triggered parrot), because we have accepted the 'fabrication' of unenumerated rights by the SCOTUS for a long, long time. It's one of the things the SCOTUS does. Children learn this in high school.

So the question remains....

So what if it is 'fabricated'?
The SCOTUS has overturned bad SCOTUS law countless times. We told you the Trump SCOTUS would MAGA deal with the Dems.

Oh they definitely are, this year is going to be all about killing babies and racism on the part of the left and the results are going to be epic because the country is going to be focused on such trivial things as inflation and the ever growing war on our own domestic oil production along with all of the other failures of the current administration.

It's going to be a precedential beat down of massive proportions particularly with the loss of seats to democrats due to redistricting.
Dems still don't get it, this is only the beginning of the Trump SCOTUS beatings they will endure.

And has also upheld precedent numerous times.

The only argument you are making is that the SCOTUS can , by due process, overturn Roe v Wade.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Face facts, the left pushed and overreached on abortion as is typical for those dumb asses. The American people are fed up and now we'll bitch slap the left. It wasn't that long ago the American people told the left to sit down and shut the hell up, well after a brief run in power here we are again.

Face facts, the left pushed and overreached on abortion as is typical for those dumb asses.
No, I clearly see repeated affirmation of the 49-year old, constitutionally protected right to abortion up to 24 weeks, when I opena history book. This persisted for 49 years, through swings from liberal to conservative to liberal to conservative control of government and of SCOTUS. So your painting of this as a liberal overreach seems to comment more on your personal illiberalism than it does on the merit of the idea, as tested by our system for 49 years.

Short version: your version of conservatism is a fossil from100 years ago that is extremely far right of "center", in any modern, first world country.

No, I clearly see repeated affirmation of the 49-year old, constitutionally protected right to abortion up to 24 weeks, when I opena history book. This persisted for 49 years, through swings from liberal to conservative to liberal to conservative control of government and of SCOTUS. So your painting of this as a liberal overreach seems to comment more on your personal illiberalism than it does on the merit of the idea, as tested by our system for 49 years.

Short version: your version of conservatism is a fossil from100 years ago that is extremely far right of "center", in any modern, first world country.
which was not the case for 150 years prior to Roe. 50 vs 150, which is the bigger number?

There is no "merit" to the legalized killing of our unborn out of convenience.

which was not the case for 150 years prior to Roe. 50 vs 150, which is the bigger number?
You embarrass yourself to ask that. As if that is a test of merit. Now do women's suffrage, or interracial marrieage. You can use the same methodology, to your own embarrassment. Knock yourself out.

You embarrass yourself to ask that. As if that lends merit. Now do slavery. You can use the same methodology, to your own embarrassment.
You are now babbling incoherently.

You're the one making the claim that 50 years is somehow significant when historically it certainly isn't and there's no correlation between pregnancy/abortion and slavery.

You can stop making a fool of yourself anytime now.

The threat of violence against pro-choice protesters is frighteningly high. All those sinful baby kiling whores all together in one place is a tempting target for the "pro-life" crowd. It's far more likely they will be targeted by religious wackos than any other scenario.
Bull! Pro-abortionist activists have always committed more acts of violence against their opponents.

You're the one making the claim that 50 years is somehow significant

Only in response to the simpleton idea (tabled by you in very important fashion) that SCOTUS can overturn precedent. Yes, duh professor, any 14 year old knows this. One can look at the record and see that it has been tested for 49 years through all manner of conservative and liberal governments and courts.

And the important part was the numerous, modern tests of the decision, not the time required for them to happen. But you ignored this in favor of your focus on "49 years". Pretty weak sauce.

Your extraneous, fantasy commentary on liberal overreach is rendered absurd by these simple facts of the matter. What you call "liberal overreach" is central, accepted empowerment of women, in the first world. You are a fossil.

Last edited:

What problem do you have with the SCOTUS allowing the people in each state to decide for themselves? Go ahead convince the people in your state to vote for aborting babies by ripping their limbs off.

Pelosi (allegedly a Catholic) said the Catholic church has only been against abortion for 50 years. The church corrected her, noting it's been against abortion for 1,800 years. Peloso told the church they were wrong. :cuckoo:

The SCOTUS is not outlawing abortion by overturning Roe, they are simply giving the people in each state the right to decide. Dems HATE choice and democracy when it disagrees with their world view.

Forum List

Back