DHS preparing for Roe v Wade violence

You pathetic pieces of shit are wiping yourselves out going queer and aborting your own genetic garbage. It's just a waiting game for us.

You are correct that the rioters are likely to be "targeted" by what pieces of shit like you regard as "religious wackos" trying to protect their own private property.

Fuck around and find out like that fucking piece of shit Garret Foster.

View attachment 647723
Except statistics dictate that you'll be six feet in the ground by the time your "waiting game" is done. Just sayin. :auiqs.jpg:

I am not going to deny that violence has been committed over the years against healthcare practitioners performing legalized abortion services. In fact, I condemn these acts.

The violence anticipated because of the upcoming ruling won’t be from radical right wing conservatives.
One crazy person in one car.

I am not going to deny that violence has been committed over the years against healthcare practitioners performing legalized abortion services. In fact, I condemn these acts.

The violence anticipated because of the upcoming ruling won’t be from radical right wing conservatives.
They're NOT "healthcare practitioners" anymore than Josef Mengele ever was. They're sociopaths who profit from the most barbaric sorts of murder the earth has ever witnessed since Auschwitz was liberated.

I agree that the handful of bombings on their death camps was criminal and should be condemned, but to even compare the violence waged against everything virtuous, decent, ethical, legal and moral by the leftist traitors in this country to the handful of violence acts committed by lunatics seeking vengeance is illogical. When "right wingers" are charged with crimes after committing acts of terror such as Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, Et. Al, they're tried and convicted, then punished.

Leftists not only avoid punishment for bombings and murders most of the time, when they do get out of prison they're rewarded with high paying do nothing jobs at universities.

If Eric Rudolph EVER gets out of maximum security prison, he will not have a job at Hillsdale College. He will not be a spokes person for Elon Musk or even be on his security team. He will not establish a "charity" for "Fetal Lives Matter" and end up with 6 multi million dollar properties.

When you think of violence against the abortionists about all that comes to mind is Eric Rudolf. I'm sure there were a few others but when you consider all the cries of "murder of innocents" by the chest-thumpers the actual reactions were pretty tame.

The threat of violence against pro-choice protesters is frighteningly high. All those sinful baby kiling whores all together in one place is a tempting target for the "pro-life" crowd. It's far more likely they will be targeted by religious wackos than any other scenario.
False on its face, but do cling to hope. No, the violence will come from the left, it usually does.

False on its face, but do cling to hope. No, the violence will come from the left, it usually does.
It's almost like you have not yet learned the power one terrorist has to screw up your entire program.

If they kill a couple of the so-called conservatives, they can replace them with Progs. With the help of the RINOS it is possible to get them through.

Judging by the conduct of the Biden administration it might be more accurate to substitute the word "encouraging" for "preparing". Know what I mean?

Too bad..
All this energy focused on the wrong causes.

Americans will never get pissed off about the important stuff..... like the fact that we've been lied to about JFK, 9/11, the wars in the Middle East and the list goes on.

They're NOT "healthcare practitioners" anymore than Josef Mengele ever was. They're sociopaths who profit from the most barbaric sorts of murder the earth has ever witnessed since Auschwitz was liberated.

I agree that the handful of bombings on their death camps was criminal and should be condemned, but to even compare the violence waged against everything virtuous, decent, ethical, legal and moral by the leftist traitors in this country to the handful of violence acts committed by lunatics seeking vengeance is illogical. When "right wingers" are charged with crimes after committing acts of terror such as Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, Et. Al, they're tried and convicted, then punished.

Leftists not only avoid punishment for bombings and murders most of the time, when they do get out of prison they're rewarded with high paying do nothing jobs at universities.

If Eric Rudolph EVER gets out of maximum security prison, he will not have a job at Hillsdale College. He will not be a spokes person for Elon Musk or even be on his security team. He will not establish a "charity" for "Fetal Lives Matter" and end up with 6 multi million dollar properties.
Good points. The Left rewards and idolizes their terrorist radicals. Bill Ayers is a great example. He bombed, plotted bombings, sponsored violence and called for violence against the masses that did not share his views. He is a tenured professor and respected thought leader among the Left.

How could there possibly be violence? The Left is the peaceful side, right? All those white domestic terrorists sound like they are going to be upset when Roe v Wade gets modified.

You mean, overturned.

And yes, there will probably be some violence.

You mean, overturned.

And yes, there will probably be some violence.
Do mean to tell me that there is going to be violence from people that don’t agree with an outcome from a wing of the Government operating within a process outlined by the Constitution? The last time we had that, it was named January 6. What’s this one going to be named, May 23?

How could there possibly be violence? The Left is the peaceful side, right? All those white domestic terrorists sound like they are going to be upset when Roe v Wade gets modified.

Well, we had a couple of years of "mostly peaceful" protests where people were killed and other violence happened, and vandalism, destruction, and many forms of mayhem happened. But, just remember, they were "mostly peaceful".

Do mean to tell me that there is going to be violence from people that don’t agree with an outcome from a wing of the Government operating within a process outlined by the Constitution?
Yes indeed. But let's recognize a slight difference between fighting for a constitutionally protected right that empowers half the population and overturning a free and fair election.

Forum List

Back