DHS Adds White Supremacy To List Of Threats

It's about time!
------------------------------------------------------
Recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard," acting DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan.
(snip)
or the first time since it was formed after the 9/11 attacks, the Department of Homeland Security is adding white supremacist violence to its list of priority threats in a revised counterterrorism strategy issued Friday.
"The continuing menace of racially based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department," said Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland secretary, in a speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington.
DHS is stepping up its focus on what McAleenan called "targeted violence," in which an attacker selects the target in advance, driven by hate. Racism and anti-Semitism have fueled recent attacks on African-American churches, synagogues, and public places in California and Texas, he said.
The shooting at the Walmart in El Paso hit DHS particularly hard. Six of the victims were family members of DHS employees.
(snip)
While protecting the nation from foreign-inspired or directed terror attacks remains a core Homeland Security mission, McAleenan said recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard, to include those radicalized to violence within our borders by violent extremists of any ideology."
Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats
White Supremacy is right up there with extreme Islam,
It amazes me how few threads there have been on USMB about of how the hate driven philosophy of white supremacist, has created a new terrorist threat to America . Could it be that USMB is dominated by the large numbers of Little Trumpsters, which don't come close to the actual demographics of America?
white supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR
blacks murder over 3000 per year--over 8 per DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
blacks 13% of the population...whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders -500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc

So, because 'white supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR' you gonna give whitey a pass on the white supremacy threat issue?
Fewer than 10 a year is a rounding error viz. the total number of murders.....You libloons are truly daft if you really believe that's worth the attention of an entire federal agency.
It's their agenda, and it's in full operational mode. They figure that while they hold power in government, then use it for all it's worth.

white supremacy & white supremacist groups have been a threat to the US for many decades, and these groups were never anything but terrorist groups.
I guess it only took the government a few hundred years to 'get it.'
Why don't you just go on and say it "YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE". Why do I think this today ?? I think this because of all the very broad brush strokes being used on anyone white for whom dares to complain about anything that effects negatively their culture, lifestyles, beliefs in freedom, capitalism, hard work ethics, patriotism, and security under threat by another whom may be trying to destroy or undermine those things in favor of another thing.

So what creates these so called white supremacists or do they just pop up out of nothing or no where without any reason what so ever ??? Is it the thinking in this country that people who are not white can't be the same as those they rail against ?? The problem with government is that it can be sadly controlled by the radical's of the week these days, and it can be persuaded to go against any group or race all depending on who is in control of that government at any given time.

Government should be totally color blind, and it should be blind when it comes to justice.

It should get out of the favoritism business, because it flat out sucks at it. White people are tired of being lumped in with these white groups or individual's that are bad, just like blacks should be tired of being lumped in with those black groups or individual's who are bad. Time to be recognized as American's in a color blind society, where the only thing that causes a person to be looked at is their bad character that comes with actions that are bad as well. Anyone being considered by their race before their character should raise hell about it, because it's just wrong and stupid in 2019.

So, you think I hate white people? LOFL jack ass; I'm a white male.
Do I hate myself, my family, my race? LOFL, you must be a fucking moron.

I was born & resided in the deep south for the first 27 years on this big ass spinning rock.
I saw first hand the racism, and the black/white bullshit from the perspective of a region of our nation that was deeply divided along racial lines during the 1960s, the 1970s, and the 1980s.
Was it the white man that was getting strung up in trees for decades & being lynched? Ho yeah; right.
Those issues have never left this nation & they never will leave.

Our police department was heavily infiltrated by Klan members in the 1960s & into the 1970s.
My next door neighbors were KKK & one was the second in command of a three state Klan group. He served time in federal prison for his whiet supremacy crap.

You want white supremacist groups around? Congrats butt head.
Yes 164 white republicans were lynched and killed in just one year In the late 1800’s
You democrats have always been lynching us

whitey wiped out the most prosperous black community in the US in 1921.
No one paid a price for it, except of course the black community.

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia

The Tulsa Race Riot (or the Greenwood Massacre) of 1921[8][9][10][11] took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of white residents attacked black residents and businesses of the Greenwood District in Tulsa, Oklahoma.[1] It has been called "the single worst incident of racial violence in American history."[12] The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, destroyed more than 35 square blocks of the district — at that time the wealthiest black community in the United States, known as "Black Wall Street".

It's about time!
Recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard," acting DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan.
(snip)
or the first time since it was formed after the 9/11 attacks, the Department of Homeland Security is adding white supremacist violence to its list of priority threats in a revised counterterrorism strategy issued Friday.
"The continuing menace of racially based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department," said Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland secretary, in a speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington.
DHS is stepping up its focus on what McAleenan called "targeted violence," in which an attacker selects the target in advance, driven by hate. Racism and anti-Semitism have fueled recent attacks on African-American churches, synagogues, and public places in California and Texas, he said.
The shooting at the Walmart in El Paso hit DHS particularly hard. Six of the victims were family members of DHS employees.
(snip)
While protecting the nation from foreign-inspired or directed terror attacks remains a core Homeland Security mission, McAleenan said recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard, to include those radicalized to violence within our borders by violent extremists of any ideology."
Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats
It amazes me how few threads there have been on USMB about of how the hate driven philosophy of white supremacist, has created a new terrorist threat to America . Could it be that USMB is dominated by the large numbers of Little Trumpsters, which don't come close to the actual demographics of America?
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Offenders
etc

So, because 'white supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR' you gonna give whitey a pass on the white supremacy threat issue?
''gonna'' is lazy grammar
and your grammar is wrong....should be '''you ARE gonna give '''..not '''you going to give''
so you just made an ass out of yourself for telling someone to use spellcheck
hahahahhahahahahahaha
Definition of GONNA

white supremacy & white supremacist groups have been a threat to the US for many decades, and these groups were never anything but terrorist groups.
Why don't you just go on and say it "YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE". Why do I think this today ?? I think this because of all the very broad brush strokes being used on anyone white for whom dares to complain about anything that effects negatively their culture, lifestyles, beliefs in freedom, capitalism, hard work ethics, patriotism, and security under threat by another whom may be trying to destroy or undermine those things in favor of another thing.

So what creates these so called white supremacists or do they just pop up out of nothing or no where without any reason what so ever ??? Is it the thinking in this country that people who are not white can't be the same as those they rail against ?? The problem with government is that it can be sadly controlled by the radical's of the week these days, and it can be persuaded to go against any group or race all depending on who is in control of that government at any given time.

Government should be totally color blind, and it should be blind when it comes to justice.

It should get out of the favoritism business, because it flat out sucks at it. White people are tired of being lumped in with these white groups or individual's that are bad, just like blacks should be tired of being lumped in with those black groups or individual's who are bad. Time to be recognized as American's in a color blind society, where the only thing that causes a person to be looked at is their bad character that comes with actions that are bad as well. Anyone being considered by their race before their character should raise hell about it, because it's just wrong and stupid in 2019.

I was born & resided in the deep south for the first 27 years on this big ass spinning rock.
I saw first hand the racism, and the black/white bullshit from the perspective of a region of our nation that was deeply divided along racial lines during the 1960s, the 1970s, and the 1980s.
Was it the white man that was getting strung up in trees for decades & being lynched? Ho yeah; right.

Our police department was heavily infiltrated by Klan members in the 1960s & into the 1970s.
My next door neighbors were KKK & one was the second in command of a three state Klan group. He served time in federal prison for his whiet supremacy crap.

Yes 164 white republicans were lynched and killed in just one year In the late 1800’s

The Tulsa Race Riot (or the Greenwood Massacre) of 1921[8][9][10][11] took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of white residents attacked black residents and businesses of the Greenwood District in Tulsa, Oklahoma.[1] It has been called "the single worst incident of racial violence in American history."[12] The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, destroyed more than 35 square blocks of the district — at that time the wealthiest black community in the United States, known as "Black Wall Street".

Ever heard of the "Tuskegee experiment", fuckwit?....Who was the driver behind that one?

If only you Stalinists could come up with a final solution to the white people problem.
Interesting how confused someone would be to call fellow Americans "stalinists"....or is it irony.

Does ten deaths per year really rate a "priority" threat at DHS? Does the Department of Homeland Security (a Bush era fascist legacy) have it's own special definition for the word "priority"? That's rhetorical, of course. We understand this is all political pandering.

Of the two threats, being killed by a white supremacist and Orwellian Big Brother Think,
I would say the former is far less a threat than the latter.

Last edited:
It's about time!
(snip)
(snip)
Offenders
etc

...how come blacks are not put on the list as they commit HATE crimes at twice the rate of whites?? and they don't even label a LOT of hate crimes they commit as hate crimes

ask your representatives; not me

No democrats did

My next door neighbors were KKK & one was the second in command of a three state Klan group. He served time in federal prison for his white supremacy crap.

Ok then you are a Democrat race baiting danger to society, because race baiting is worse than anything these days, otherwise you are the spark that loves lighting the fuses.

If only you Stalinists could come up with a final solution to the white people problem.

so, you're a bigot too; congrats.
BLM wants to KILL white people!!!!!!!
THEY should be on the list
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

then relay your concerns to your elected officials, instead of whining on USMB

It's about time!
(snip)
(snip)
Offenders
etc

''gonna'' is lazy grammar
and your grammar is wrong....should be '''you ARE gonna give '''..not '''you going to give''
so you just made an ass out of yourself for telling someone to use spellcheck
hahahahhahahahahahaha
Definition of GONNA

Misspelling a proper name is one thing; that jack ass cannot even spell someone's fucking name.

Interesting how confused someone would be to call fellow Americans "stalinists"....or is it irony.
Fellow American's ? You sure about that ?

so, you're a bigot too; congrats.
BLM wants to KILL white people!!!!!!!
THEY should be on the list
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

then relay your concerns to your elected officials, instead of whining on USMB
here is your post # 25--too many ''ands'' = grammatically incorrect ....& is not a word
Trump and Twitter

"White Supremacy" is a Media and Democrat created HOAX, just like man made climate change. It has absolutely NO IMPACT on actual crime, nor violence.

Meanwhile, in the inner cities across the nation, Blacks are killing each other in mass numbers.

"White Supremacy" is a Media and Democrat created HOAX, just like man made climate change. It has absolutely NO IMPACT on actual crime, nor violence.

Meanwhile, in the inner cities across the nation, Blacks are killing each other in mass numbers.
The blowing the threat up to unsupported levels is the hoax. Yes agree.

Ever heard of the "Tuskegee experiment", fuckwit?....Who was the driver behind that one?

Yes, I have, fuckwit. What is your point?

he's prolly just one of those Russians that voted for TrumPutin

Forum List

Back