DeVoss shows how incompetent and unethical she is AGAIN

Your belief that doing a math quiz proves anything about this discussion is what makes you a dumbass. All you're doing it confirming the case against public schools.

If Private Schools are so much better, then you should be able to answer this simple 8th grade math problem.
Unless you never attended PS, or, you just a dumb member of our society. Which is it?
I haven't done higher math in 30 years, moron.

So you admit your education sucked?
That isn't what I said, but I admit that public schools suck. Most educated people are largely self taught. They succeed despite public schools, not because of them.

It's difficult to indoctrinate in math

No shit fuckstain. The quadratic equation is pretty simple. Did you learn this in your PRIVATE education?

I lean Liberal. I really do CARE about people.

People that carry guns, Yes
People that are different. Yes.
People that actually know the math behind the QE. The QF is for you.

Do you bripat9643 have ANY idea what I mean?

What do you imagine you're proving, dumbass? This is about political indoctrination, like when they teach in school that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. I doubt most sixth graders can even tell you who Thomas Jefferson is.

That is because your local schools decided math and language were more important.
Then why don't they teach it? Parents are the ones who decided math and English are important. Public schools decided that teaching how Columbus raped the native Americans is important.

Your elected officials decided that.
Another defect of public schools: politicians make the decisions.

No shit fuckstain. The quadratic equation is pretty simple. Did you learn this in your PRIVATE education?

What do you imagine you're proving, dumbass? This is about political indoctrination, like when they teach in school that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. I doubt most sixth graders can even tell you who Thomas Jefferson is.

That is because your local schools decided math and language were more important.
Then why don't they teach it? Parents are the ones who decided math and English are important. Public schools decided that teaching how Columbus raped the native Americans is important.

Yet you base your opinion on nothing. That doesn't sound educated.

Yet you base your opinion on nothing. That doesn't sound educated.
It's not based on nothing. Even the government's own studies show that government schools suck

You elected them!

We don't have that problem where I live.

Forum List

Back