DeVoss shows how incompetent and unethical she is AGAIN

What do you imagine your proving with this math quiz? The only thing you're actually proving is that you're a dumbass and that public schools should be flushed down the toilet as soon as possible.

So, can't answer. lol

All of you Private School Advocates should be able to answer an entry level 8th grade math problem.

lol. you can't.

There appears to be ZERO rwi's that can answer a simple 8th grade level Geometry Question.
C'mon, right wing idiots, answer the question.
Showing work is required.
What would happen if you serve the child rotten food in your classroom?

No, moron. I taught math and social studies for 20 years. My last year was as a sub and I left there to work for the US Army.

Easy dude.
I have taught HS math for 35 years. Calculus, Pre-Cal, Alg 2, Geometry, Algebra.

What is with the "moron' Chat?

I'll give you a chance to explain.

When it comes to education, most people are morons. In this instance, I apologize

I have taught HS/MS/CC for 35 years. Math.
I have NEVER indoctrinated a single student in these 35 years.
I'm close, very close, to retirement. TX,AZ,NV,NM, yup....one of these.
My entire Career has been education. Math.
I did NOT join any Military, but I have the highest RESPECT for those that did.
It's difficult to indoctrinate in math. However, I know from personal experience that what they teach in history and social studies is pure propaganda.

You have no idea what is being taught or you would not need talking points.

In my State, they focus on sending public funds to religious schools and on enriching the founders of charter schools.

And public schools also focus on getting kids ready for college. My son will graduate high school with up to 22 college credits, then he will likely test out of 16 to 20 more, due to the AP learning at high school. Credit-wise, he is going to start college as a sophomore.
In general, public schools suck ass. I've never heard of charter schools "ending public funds to religious schools." How does that happen? I've also never heard of the founders of charter schools getting rich off of them.

Do you know how much some administrators of government schools earn?

Schools superintendent in Maryland gets a raise to $315,000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...41fef4-58dc-11ea-9000-f3cffee23036_story.html

That is Maryland's problem.
But if you find one charter school where the administrator is making an abnormally large salary, then they are all corrupt.

Yeah, right.

Well, except for the fact their pay is set by the school board. You really don't know anything about charter schools. Do you?
You're only adding support to my position.

My proving you are full of shit supports your position? Got it!

Last edited:
It's difficult to indoctrinate in math

No shit fuckstain. The quadratic equation is pretty simple. Did you learn this in your PRIVATE education?

I lean Liberal. I really do CARE about people.

People that carry guns, Yes
People that are different. Yes.
People that actually know the math behind the QE. The QF is for you.

Do you bripat9643 have ANY idea what I mean?

What do you imagine you're proving, dumbass? This is about political indoctrination, like when they teach in school that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. I doubt most sixth graders can even tell you who Thomas Jefferson is.

That is because your local schools decided math and language were more important.

You got time for a friendly discussion?
Education.
Specifically Public Education.

I'm ready.

Are You?
Let’s go

So what is your education in MATH?
College level

I'll start out easy.
So what is the AREA of a Regular Hexagon with an apothem of 4.9?
What do you imagine your proving with this math quiz? The only thing you're actually proving is that you're a dumbass and that public schools should be flushed down the toilet as soon as possible.

You can't answer, can you?

Your belief that doing a math quiz proves anything about this discussion is what makes you a dumbass. All you're doing it confirming the case against public schools.

If Private Schools are so much better, then you should be able to answer this simple 8th grade math problem.
Unless you never attended PS, or, you just a dumb member of our society. Which is it?
I haven't done higher math in 30 years, moron.

No, moron. I taught math and social studies for 20 years. My last year was as a sub and I left there to work for the US Army.

Easy dude.
I have taught HS math for 35 years. Calculus, Pre-Cal, Alg 2, Geometry, Algebra.

When it comes to education, most people are morons. In this instance, I apologize

It's difficult to indoctrinate in math. However, I know from personal experience that what they teach in history and social studies is pure propaganda.

It's not a talking point, moron. It's simple fact.

No shit fuckstain. The quadratic equation is pretty simple. Did you learn this in your PRIVATE education?

What do you imagine you're proving, dumbass? This is about political indoctrination, like when they teach in school that the Founding Fathers were racist, sexist, homophobic slave owners. I doubt most sixth graders can even tell you who Thomas Jefferson is.

That is because your local schools decided math and language were more important.
Then why don't they teach it? Parents are the ones who decided math and English are important. Public schools decided that teaching how Columbus raped the native Americans is important.

In general, public schools suck ass. I've never heard of charter schools "ending public funds to religious schools." How does that happen? I've also never heard of the founders of charter schools getting rich off of them.

Do you know how much some administrators of government schools earn?

Schools superintendent in Maryland gets a raise to $315,000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...41fef4-58dc-11ea-9000-f3cffee23036_story.html

That is Maryland's problem.
But if you find one charter school where the administrator is making an abnormally large salary, then they are all corrupt.

Yeah, right.

Well, except for the fact their pay is set by the school board. You really don't know anything about charter schools. Do you?
You're only adding support to my position.

My proving you are full of shit supports your position? Got it!
You haven't proved jack shit. The fact that you're so chummy with the government bootlicking moron Winco tells us all we need to know.

Easy dude.

It's not a talking point, moron. It's simple fact.

So, let us see your sources. It should be easy.

Your belief that doing a math quiz proves anything about this discussion is what makes you a dumbass. All you're doing it confirming the case against public schools.

If Private Schools are so much better, then you should be able to answer this simple 8th grade math problem.
Unless you never attended PS, or, you just a dumb member of our society. Which is it?
I haven't done higher math in 30 years, moron.

So you admit your education sucked?

I'm done for the evening beating my head against a moron.

I'm going to bed.

Such a coward.
Answer the simple 8th grade math question.

lol.

One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on any thread. What are you, in the 4th grade? Grow up son.

Just answer the question then.

You refuse to take part in a reasonable discussion and instead post things that are just childish. Why don't you respond to something serious? I'll post it again for your convenience.

You can tell a Progressive is lying whenever they make such a damning post and they neglect to include the reliable source and working link.

Here, the source is not a reliable link. The link is to a study done by...The Network for Public Education. Yeah, that's going to be unbiased.
Worse, with your intention being to smear President Donald Trump and Secretary Betsy DeVos is this:

"The report, titled “Asleep at the Wheel” and issued by the nonprofit advocacy group Network for Public Education, says:
  • More than 1,000 grants were given to schools that never opened, or later closed because of mismanagement, poor performance, lack of enrollment or fraud. “Of the schools awarded grants directly from the department between 2009 and 2016, nearly one in four either never opened or shut its doors,” it says."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2019/03/25/report-us-government-wasted-up-billion-charter-schools-still-fails-adequately-monitor-grants

Yo, Winco, who was in the Oval Office between 2009 and 2016?

Then why don't they teach it? Parents are the ones who decided math and English are important. Public schools decided that teaching how Columbus raped the native Americans is important.

Your elected officials decided that.

Forum List

Back