Developing: broadcast networks consider snubbing President Trump's immigration address

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DEVELOPING: Broadcast Networks Consider Snubbing President Trump's Immigration Address
President Trump confirmed Monday afternoon he will address the nation Tuesday evening from the Oval Office on the national security crisis at the southern border.

The hate for this man is not only self proving by the leftist controlled a.holes of society never in history has media been blocked for a President as " MUCH" as it has been done to this man. Yes, others had it done i'm saying never have it been done to anybody else as it has been done to Trump. ( Actually I don't think any other President has had it done to them.

Did my search
upload_2019-1-7_15-12-56.png

Last edited:
Not sure why trump needs to address the nation since he tweets his every thought to the whole world on a daily basis.

DEVELOPING: Broadcast Networks Consider Snubbing President Trump's Immigration Address
President Trump confirmed Monday afternoon he will address the nation Tuesday evening from the Oval Office on the national security crisis at the southern border.

The hate for this man is not only self proving by the leftist controlled a.holes of society never in history has media been blocked for a President as " MUCH" as it has been done to this man. Yes, others had it done i'm saying never have it been done to anybody else as it has been done to Trump.

Did my search
View attachment 238903

It's probably fright. He only wants 8-10 minutes. My curiosity is piqued.

Chances are, he's going to say something Democrats and media won't like. :113:

He's gonna tell you how the shutdown isn't affecting many people, and if it does, he's pretty sure their landlords will cut them some slack.

This happened before, when Reagan wanted to address the nation on the situation in Nicaragua. The Commie media refused to cover the address.

The Mainstream lap dogs only make themselves irrelevant. I mean more irrelevant.
Does anyone give a crap about ABC, CBS, NBC? I'll watch some sporting events because they have a monopoly.
That's about it.

I'll just tune into Fox to watch it live. I don't care if anybody else shows it. They'll be forced to report on it either way.

I pretty much pan Trump daily knowing what a waste of air he is. He talks and talks but it’s the run around with him. Why waste time on shit like that?

You know, chances are pretty good that I'm going to watch his address tomorrow. Why? I want to see what positions he's decided to flip flop on yet again.

I also want to hear him explain how those who are furloughed or have had their pay suspended are going to get help from their landlords who Trump says will cut them a break.

They didn’t air Obama’s immigration address but I know you rubes hate to be interrupted when you’re drama-queening for attention. Poor victims :crybaby:

Forum List

Back