Devastating: Trump Responds To The Great CNN Meme War [VIDEO]...

if that worthless son of a bitch spent as much time and effort ignoring the media, and keeping his campaign promises he might actually get something done ... fucking with CNN isnt on my list for making America great.

FUCK TRUMP

if that worthless son of a bitch spent as much time and effort ignoring the media, and keeping his campaign promises he might actually get something done ... fucking with CNN isnt on my list for making America great.

FUCK TRUMP
Of course its not. It's on the list for conservatives. "CNN is experiencing a melt down. We will be with you shortly."

FUCK TRUMP
butthurt cure.jpg

CNN has brought this on itself, and they deserve it. If they had forgot about it and went on with business, this wouldn't have happened. Now there will be thousands of these memes and CNN will be brought down. LMFAO!

we'll see how Trump rips apart Kimchi and the nuclear issues staring him in the face.

we'll see how Trump rips apart Kimchi and the nuclear issues staring him in the face.
you may see it, but you'll lie about it. Would you like us to buy you a CNN block head mask to wear?

FUCK TRUMP

Not only is he getting shit done, he's also poking democrats in the eye.

The only reason he can't get everything done is because of democrat obstruction.

God Bless President Trump!

FUCK TRUMP
You think Trump made these don't you?

FUCK TRUMP

Fighting fake news and propaganda is an American tradition. America is being made great and yet you refuse to see it.

Forum List

Back