Deutsche Bank Handed Over Detailed Financial Records To NY State Prosectors

Trump's 1st term was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles.

...AND NOW WE HAVE THE DEUTSCHE BANK FINANCIAL RECORDS TO PIN THE TDS HOPES ON. THIS TIME WE GOT TRUMP, I JUST KNOW IT. LOL!!
View attachment 371655
That's a whole buncha lies and conspiracy theories packed into one post.

Not that you could ever prove or show any of them.
Why bother? It's the same lies and conspiracy theories I and many other people have debunked over and over for several years. You kids need new material.

I think it's funny that the person you replied to didn't provide any proof of their claims but expects you to show proof of yours.

The far right radical extremists on this board really have a lot of nerve.

Trump's 1st term was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles.

...AND NOW WE HAVE THE DEUTSCHE BANK FINANCIAL RECORDS TO PIN THE TDS HOPES ON. THIS TIME WE GOT TRUMP, I JUST KNOW IT. LOL!!
View attachment 371655

Why bother? It's the same lies and conspiracy theories I and many other people have debunked over and over for several years. You kids need new material.

I think it's funny that the person you replied to didn't provide any proof of their claims but expects you to show proof of yours.

They have no proof. It's just what the RWNJ infotainment industry has told them to think. And I'm just done debunking the same lame conspiracy theories over and over. I don't come here to be bored to death, I can do that without the internet, lol.

The state of NY subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for trump's financial records last year and the bank handed over the documents. Apparently it's detailed. Financial statements and other materials trump used to get loans with the bank.

It will be very interesting to see how this all turns out.

I'm guessing indictments will be issued sometime in early January.

Rachel Maddow just finished a nice segment on this story. She also had the reporter who broke the story.

No kidding, she evidently had squat, or is she saving that for next weeks episode?
And you morons believe trump didn't know about the 750 million given to KODAK that the SEC is investigating now ?? What fools you all are Except Cecilli She's the walking dead

What a shock, you extract only the portion that works for your BS. The full statement is :

SEC is reportedly investigating how the deal between Kodak and the government was made public, and how details of the deal were made public to local news outlets.

Fricken idiot.
And the millions of shares traded the day before the news came out , the million +++ in stock options given to the CEO who just happened to be the sponsor of the morons TV show And Trump ?? ""I know nothing"" lol lol

Rachel Maddow just finished a nice segment on this story. She also had the reporter who broke the story.

No kidding, she evidently had squat, or is she saving that for next weeks episode?
And you morons believe trump didn't know about the 750 million given to KODAK that the SEC is investigating now ?? What fools you all are Except Cecilli She's the walking dead

What a shock, you extract only the portion that works for your BS. The full statement is :

SEC is reportedly investigating how the deal between Kodak and the government was made public, and how details of the deal were made public to local news outlets.

Fricken idiot.
And the millions of shares traded the day before the news came out , the million +++ in stock options given to the CEO who just happened to be the sponsor of the morons TV show And Trump ?? ""I know nothing"" lol lol

Which is why the SEC is investigating, wait til they uncover Pelosi and Schumer along with a number of other Dems and charge them with insider trading.

Last edited:

Fricken idiot.

Which is why the SEC is investigating, wait til they uncover Pelosi and Schumer along with a number of other Dems and charge them with insider trading.

For some one calling themselves thinker you sure as shit don't do a lot of thinking Your republicans investigate forever..... Both Clintons and Obama and Biden and those in congress and you've come up short every time Are your people just inept or POS just trying to stir up BS?

Fricken idiot.

For some one calling themselves thinker you sure as shit don't do a lot of thinking Your republicans investigate forever..... Both Clintons and Obama and Biden and those in congress and you've come up short every time Are your people just inept or POS just trying to stir up BS?

And as far as insider trading goes ,both sides have guilty parties Just for fun ,,,what would you "think" if Don Jr was one buying KODAK the day before the news came out? Would you say just how smart he was??

Fricken idiot.

And as far as insider trading goes ,both sides have guilty parties Just for fun ,,,what would you "think" if Don Jr was one buying KODAK the day before the news came out? Would you say just how smart he was??

Your comments are getting weaker by the post, great job.

View attachment 371655

They have no proof. It's just what the RWNJ infotainment industry has told them to think. And I'm just done debunking the same lame conspiracy theories over and over. I don't come here to be bored to death, I can do that without the internet, lol.

It's a waste of time to provide any proof to those people.

They are just to down right lazy to click a link to read it.

They don't want true facts.

Last edited:
The state of NY subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for trump's financial records last year and the bank handed over the documents. Apparently it's detailed. Financial statements and other materials trump used to get loans with the bank.

I hope so.

trump is one of the most criminal presidents we've ever had.

The beauty of this is that trump and barr can't stop it. No one at the federal level can pardon anyone of state crimes either.

So no matter what trump wants, justice has a chance to happen in New York State.

If it does happen, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a nation wide celebration.

It's obviously a fishing expedition. Imagine if Mass. prosecutors went after the Kennedy financial records during Camelot. New York city is dying, the NY Governor is responsible for the deaths of over 3,000 people in nursing homes and prosecutors are mulling over old banking records from Germany. Sometimes you gotta wonder.

View attachment 371655

Please show me where you have debunked anything.

Your general MO is to type something like "That's a lie" and to conviently forget the attachments to back up your claim.

Then you reply with something like this ?

You really are one sad motherfucker.

Fricken idiot.

Your comments are getting weaker by the post, great job.

Is this weak too?? NY AG sticking to the thieves at NRA

View attachment 371655

If you can provide proof that is O.K.

It's simply stupid for you to expect me to pull every fucked up post of his into a thread to show he has never provided proof.

If he can show us where he has, he has a case.

"Nerve".....

I have a clear set of glasses.

Yours are so fogged with your TDS bullshit that you somehow think the rancid tomato is a better choice for president.

I hope so.

The beauty of this is that trump and barr can't stop it. No one at the federal level can pardon anyone of state crimes either.

So no matter what trump wants, justice has a chance to happen in New York State.

If it does happen, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a nation wide celebration.
Same thing with NY AG going after crooks in NRA Trump and Barr can stick it where the sun don't shine

View attachment 371655

It's a waste of time to provide any proof to those people.

They are just to down right lazy to click a link to read it.

They don't want true facts.

Your "facts" don't provide anything. You never weave them into something we'll buy into.

You make claims and apply labels that others don't agree with.

And when they don't, you claim they are not reading.

I've read your shit before and the conclusions don't follow the facts.

I'll just stand over her and LMAO. Does anyone think that the bank would do something illegal?? A big well known bank.

I'll be waiting for Madcows breaking news. How bout you.

From the article:

The office of Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance declined to confirm or deny the report. Deutsche Bank and the White House did not immediately respond to Reuters requests for comment.

Vance, a Democrat, this week suggested a grand jury subpoena for Trump's tax returns was part of an investigation of "possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump Organization," including alleged insurance and bank fraud.

While Deutsche Bank's response to the subpoena "reinforces the seriousness of the legal threat" the investigation poses for the Republican president and his business, the inquiry is still at an early stage, the Times said, citing an unnamed person.

1. No confirmation
2. He's a democrat
3. He suggested....suggested
4. Early stages

But Trump is a criminal ? The definition of criminal is someone who committeed a crime. Has Trump been convicted ? No. So your use of the therm is beyond perjorative.

You morons are to much.

I hope so.

And if it doesn't happen, you'll apologize ?

Didn't think so.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Been waiting THREE YEARS for this.
LOL

Gonna' go after Trump for bank and insurance FRAUD.
Otherwise known as Trump's modus operandi a lá Trump University and his phony Trump Foundation, which was shut down for unethical fundraising and misuse of donations.

HE'S A FUCKING CRIMINAL, you stupid TrumpTards.

Forum List

Back