Deutsche Bank Betrays Trump

The guy who has been the most famous businessman in the world for decades? Yeah, he seems like a good candidate for a loan.

As long as you verify his numbers on his worth. Trump seems pretty flexible with the truth on that score.

You don't know what you're talking about. I bought a new truck in 1991, and I paid cash for it. That means I never paid interest on a loan which made my cost for the truck about 2/3rds of what it otherwise would have been. That allowed me to spend that other potential 1/3 truck cost on something other than interest to my credit union. I think that's a damn site smarter than giving my hard-earned money to a financial institution, regardless on whatever else I decided to spend that money on that I had saved.
we are talking about real estate....that's what Trump buys. Trucks typically depreciate, real estate does the opposite. So when you have 100K, do you spend it? and be broke, or do you spend 20K, borrow the 80K, pay the interest (which is tax deductable) and then either sell the property, or rent out the property and make more money in the long run.

Trump doesn't do anything different then any other private business entity
LOL! How many other 'private business entities' are under multiple investigations?

Truly smart business people intuitively know (and also know from listening to the advice of their attorneys) that ignoring required financial reporting laws which necessitate signatures to indicate the affirmation of the truthfulness of their documents they submit and ignore that advise instead simply for a short-term financial gain can ultimately lead to numerous long-term legal problems, fines, and possible legal sanctions that will likely lead to losses far in excess of the short-term gains. That means that Trump, and men like Trump, are fools who have allowed their avarice to lead them down the road to ruin. If you feel sorry for Trump, send him your money. After all, if you're on his mailing list, you'll likely get an e-mail or a letter asking for your cash. Sent it to him. I just ask that you don't come crying to the Federal gov't to ask for assistance if you can't pay your bills after giving your money to Trump, and that's because that money is my tax dollars. I just hate deadbeats who expect me to bail them out after making bad choices.

LOL! How many other 'private business entities' are under multiple investigations?

Truly smart business people intuitively know (and also know from listening to the advice of their attorneys) that ignoring required financial reporting laws which necessitate signatures to indicate the affirmation of the truthfulness of their documents they submit and ignore that advise instead simply for a short-term financial gain can ultimately lead to numerous long-term legal problems, fines, and possible legal sanctions that will likely lead to losses far in excess of the short-term gains. That means that Trump, and men like Trump, are fools who have allowed their avarice to lead them down the road to ruin. If you feel sorry for Trump, send him your money. After all, if you're on his mailing list, you'll likely get an e-mail or a letter asking for your cash. Sent it to him. I just ask that you don't come crying to the Federal gov't to ask for assistance if you can't pay your bills after giving your money to Trump, and that's because that money is my tax dollars. I just hate deadbeats who expect me to bail them out after making bad choices.
You'd be surprised....Cargil, the largest private company in the United States deals with investigations all the time. Most large businesses are dealing with litigation daily.

Yet. But the investigation is ongoing. The question is, will Trump throw his kids under the bus to save himself.
hahah yeah any day now….flash back to 2016

which investigation is this one? ukraine? russia conspiracy hoax? tax cheat? hard to keep up with all the empty rabbit holes

As long as he can fleece millions from his cult in the span of hours -- he is good for it

That would be impressive Biff if you Bidenistas weren't getting fleeced for billions and trillions while bending over asking for more even bringing your own Vaseline. Joe just fleeced you for 1,200 billion! And it all went to Ukraine, a few of his green-energy Solydras who back him, and to a bunch of rich brats making $100K to pay off their loans to get votes.

hahah yeah any day now….flash back to 2016

which investigation is this one? ukraine? russia conspiracy hoax? tax cheat? hard to keep up with all the empty rabbit holes

Empty rabbit hole? LMAO!!

This is the investigation by the NY AG. For his shady financial practices covering years. This is lying on financial disclosures and on the value of properties (and even the size). This is not Trump declassifying documents by just thinking about it.

Forum List

Back