Detroit worker who confronted Biden speaks out

“I'm not working for you, gimme a break, man. Don't be such a horse's a--,” Biden responded.

This should be posted everywhere.
Is that like senate leader McConnell not working for Obama and America?
I didn't agree with that. so you're in error.
You didnt see or hear him say he's going to make Obama a 1 term president??
sure I did, I have no issue with that statement. McConnell is a republican. However, McConnell holding legislation cause he hated obammy wasn't ok with me. he is working for the people like any politician, and not for himself. so his attention was misplaced. I can say that because I have integrity. not one of you fks can say that about your impeachment kooks.
Have to say that's the first time I can say I respect what you posted
Now, was impeachment a good thing for our country?

sure I did, I have no issue with that statement. McConnell is a republican. However, McConnell holding legislation cause he hated obammy wasn't ok with me. he is working for the people like any politician, and not for himself. so his attention was misplaced. I can say that because I have integrity. not one of you fks can say that about your impeachment kooks.

I wish you would remind the GOP of that, they are working for their god.
I did, I voted for trump.

Goody for you.

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns
Biden told the worker he would ban assault weapons, not confiscate all guns. Biden told the unidentified man that he owns guns because he himself would go hunting with his sons.

The man continued to press Biden on guns, almost physically pushing up against him.

“You’re working for me, man,” the worker told him.

“I'm not working for you, gimme a break, man. Don't be such a horse's a--,” Biden responded.

So if Joe doesn't work for us, who does he work for? We found Putin's man I supposed?

This should be posted everywhere.

No.

I wish you would remind the GOP of that, they are working for their god.
I did, I voted for trump.

Goody for you.
yeah, my vote won. now tell me why you wish harm on to americans by not working with the president of our country to make things great for Americans? tell me how holding legislation helps that while impeachment went on? Please, floors yours.

Biden hurls curse word at worker who challenges him on guns
Biden told the worker he would ban assault weapons, not confiscate all guns. Biden told the unidentified man that he owns guns because he himself would go hunting with his sons.

The man continued to press Biden on guns, almost physically pushing up against him.

“You’re working for me, man,” the worker told him.

So if Joe doesn't work for us, who does he work for? We found Putin's man I supposed?

He's literally never worked for anyone in his life.
He slid into government and never was gotten out.

Detroit construction worker speaks out after confrontation with Joe Biden

It was a fascinating exchange. Joe can't handle the heat and the hard questions. Not quite the temperament for a president

“He kind of just went off the deep end. … Once he got caught in a lie, I kind of wanted to ask him why he wanted to take our long arms rather than the handguns,” Wayne continued. “To me that’s very skeptical. If you care about human life, wouldn’t you want to go after the tool that’s used the most.”

Good point and the reason WHY is because long guns are what would most be used to defend ourselves from a totalitarian government.

LOL, the NY Post is a tabloid, adding that link along with Fox and Friends cries out for at least two credible sources for this thread to be believable.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room, along with the author.

It was a fascinating exchange. Joe can't handle the heat and the hard questions. Not quite the temperament for a president

“He kind of just went off the deep end. … Once he got caught in a lie, I kind of wanted to ask him why he wanted to take our long arms rather than the handguns,” Wayne continued. “To me that’s very skeptical. If you care about human life, wouldn’t you want to go after the tool that’s used the most.”

Good point and the reason WHY is because long guns are what would most be used to defend ourselves from a totalitarian government.
It's bullshit, if the Gov't came after you none of those short or long guns is going to do a damn thing against what they are coming with.

LOL, the NY Post is a tabloid, adding that link along with Fox and Friends cries out for at least two credible sources for this thread to be believable.

Hilarious, if a news agency doesn’t spout your nonsense they are illegitimate? How does that work?

so convenient huh?

which makes me your enemy huh?

Last edited:

Hilarious, if a news agency doesn’t spout your nonsense they are illegitimate? How does that work?

so convenient huh?

They are not a news agency, they have no journalistic ethics; they are a tabloid, not a MS Newspaper and post on the Internet scurrilous editorials written to attack the character of public figures.

Much like you and your compadres who write scurrilous threads and posts with no evidence about President Biden and VP Harris.

so convenient huh?

They are not a news agency, they have no journalistic ethics; they are a tabloid, not a MS Newspaper and post on the Internet scurrilous editorials written to attack the character of public figures.

Much like you and your compadres who write scurrilous threads and posts with no evidence about President Biden and VP Harris.
Says you. News a news. You don’t get to tell me what is or isn’t news. News is news. Muse

Point to a credible source and please don’t use CNN, NBC, CBS, The New York Times, or the Washington Post. All have been exposed either burying stories, not reporting complete stories, refusing to report on stories, or outright lying.

Point to a credible source and please don’t use CNN, NBC, CBS, The New York Times, or the Washington Post. All have been exposed either burying stories, not reporting complete stories, refusing to report on stories, or outright lying.

Oh yeah, you are one of those who believe the MSM is all fake news. You still a ditto head?

New Topics

Forum List

Back