Detroit Police Officer Shoots and Kills Black Man

Maybe if there had been a social worker there when they tried to help him earlier he could have been directed towards actual help. It wouldn't have hurt to have one there anyway. The police are not equipped to address people having mental health issues.

Maybe if there had been a social worker there when they tried to help him earlier he could have been directed towards actual help. It wouldn't have hurt to have one there anyway. The police are not equipped to address people having mental health issues.
A social worker would have been chopped to pieces

Why? There is no reason for them to get within striking distance.

When the nut ball is armed and attacking police or other citizens with deadly weapons, they are pretty well equipped. Where were this man's family and friends that should have been the first to see his mental state? If he had come at me or mine with a knife and sword, I would have dealt with it in a similar manner.

Turns out he was one of the 9% blacks who support Trump. Wow. You Trumpers are fucking crazy.

When the nut ball is armed and attacking police or other citizens with deadly weapons, they are pretty well equipped. Where were this man's family and friends that should have been the first to see his mental state? If he had come at me or mine with a knife and sword, I would have dealt with it in a similar manner.

Maybe they have tried. I don't know. It's really hard to get people the help they need. We prefer to see to the needs of billionaires.

The police are not equipped to address people having mental health issues.

They were equipped enough to handle a crazy person with multiple weapons.

The police are not equipped to address people having mental health issues.

They were equipped enough to handle a crazy person with multiple weapons.

It would be far better if they did not have to. The officer was injured here. He could have been injured even worse than he was. For some reason we prefer this over earlier intervention.

Maybe they have tried. I don't know. It's really hard to get people the help they need. We prefer to see to the needs of billionaires.

It's really hard to get people the help they need.

I'm just thankful the liberal push for de-institutionalization was so successful.

New Topics

Forum List

Back