Detroit police issue arrest warrant for Shepard Fairey for destroying property with graffiti

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Detroit Police Issue Arrest Warrant For HOPE Artist Shepard Fairey For Destroying Property With Graffiti

enhanced-buzz-wide-31401-1407848054-16.jpg

Do you like his artwork? I do, I like his works a lot. But dark times have come, Shepard is going to be arrested. According to police his murals caused about $9,000 in damage. Police also puts in minds that he’s a vandal, no matter how famous he is.

Maybe he should buy property to put his graffiti on.

How's that for a novel idea? Bet he wouldn't like the same on his house, if it were someone else's.

Detroit Police Issue Arrest Warrant For HOPE Artist Shepard Fairey For Destroying Property With Graffiti

enhanced-buzz-wide-31401-1407848054-16.jpg

Do you like his artwork? I do, I like his works a lot. But dark times have come, Shepard is going to be arrested. According to police his murals caused about $9,000 in damage. Police also puts in minds that he’s a vandal, no matter how famous he is.

Love it. But he still broke the law and needs to be held accountble.

"The problem with being a martyr is, you have to die." - "Dogma"

If it was a Confederate mural...they'd arrest the offender.

So...they arrest all vandals. They have to. Allowing one but not the other would be violating freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back