Destroying the Rule of Law to Get Trump

The rule of law is based on that no man is above the law and everyone is subject to the law

I always suspected that he would do this if reelected now he just telling everyone to get that vote

This is trump rule of law

Its all about me

I am going broke with hiring lawyers to defend me, it would be easier to be president and dictate the law

next he will build a monument for the J6 rioters. and declare Jan 6 an official holiday

Last edited:
No, that’s the kind of shit that segregationist democrats do.

If your going to pretend to be a black person then at least get your facts straight

1710266038437.png

Last edited:
If your going to pretend to be a black person then at least get your facts straight

View attachment 916173
Southern democrats were racists

Thus the breakup during the civil war because southern democrats wanted to keep their slaves

Then they joined the republican party

Northern democrats wanted popular sovereignty thus the stage is set for a civil war between the north and the south. I assume you know this and who won and that slavery was abolished

The driving issue was slavery.

But you know that already right because it was pretty simple and in the history books.

Southern Democrats were racists

Thus the breakup during the Civil War because southern Democrats wanted to keep their slaves

Then they joined the Republican party

Northern Democrats wanted popular sovereignty thus the stage is set for a Civil War between the North and the South. I assume you know this and who won and that slavery was abolished.

But you know that already right because it was pretty simple and in the history books.

I saw the change starting after "Civil Rights" legislation passed in the 60's to make the South act right! At least politicians were forced to work together & commit to compromise back then to get things done! That all changed after those bigoted Blue Dog Dems switched over to become Republicans! They needed to go more extreme to set themselves apart! They sold their souls to The Devil touting their religious convictions, object to Roe v Wade until overturned recently, calling Liberals "Gawd-less heathens" who drank the blood of infants! They really started putting party over the country; even if it costs us our liberty! It's no secret when Republicans are in charge, everything goes to #ell! Employment is tenuous, tax cuts abound as the Nat'l Debt is inflated exponentially! The country eventually comes around, puts the Dems back into power to fix it, just in time to reverse themselves again voting in trashy, unintelligent bigots! If Trump takes over again, it could be the end of democracy as we know it! We've already allowed him carte blanche to get away w/ just about any & everything up to, but not including MURDER! :auiqs.jpg: :stir::oops::dunno::eek:

Southern democrats were racists

Thus the breakup during the civil war because southern democrats wanted to keep their slaves

Then they joined the republican party

Northern democrats wanted popular sovereignty thus the stage is set for a civil war between the north and the south. I assume you know this and who won and that slavery was abolished

The driving issue was economic pressure put upon the south by a tyrannical fed, slavery issue playing into that. The south seceded, the fed then initiated war in order to recoup to the southern states.
After a year plus of war, the fed outlawed slavery as a political strategy.
The north wanted nothing to do with freed slaves which is why they relegated the migrating blacks into city ghettos and kept them segregated. But you knew all of that, right?

I saw the change starting after "Civil Rights" legislation passed in the 60's to make the South act right! At least politicians were forced to work together & commit to compromise back then to get things done! That all changed after those bigoted Blue Dog Dems switched over to become Republicans! They needed to go more extreme to set themselves apart! They sold their souls to The Devil touting their religious convictions, object to Roe v Wade until overturned recently, calling Liberals "Gawd-less heathens" who drank the blood of infants! They really started putting party over the country; even if it costs us our liberty! It's no secret when Republicans are in charge, everything goes to #ell! Employment is tenuous, tax cuts abound as the Nat'l Debt is inflated exponentially! The country eventually comes around, puts the Dems back into power to fix it, just in time to reverse themselves again voting in trashy, unintelligent bigots! If Trump takes over again, it could be the end of democracy as we know it! We've already allowed him carte blanche to get away w/ just about any & everything up to, but not including MURDER! :auiqs.jpg: :stir::oops::dunno::eek:
You watch CNN and MSNBC religiously, don’t you?
Explain why white democrats live and play among white democrats exclusively.
Explain why blacks are perpetually segregated and vote democrat exclusively. Talking about the here and now.

The driving issue was economic pressure put upon the south by a tyrannical fed, slavery issue playing into that. The south seceded, the fed then initiated war in order to recoup to the southern states.
After a year plus of war, the fed outlawed slavery as a political strategy.
The north wanted nothing to do with freed slaves which is why they relegated the migrating blacks into city ghettos and kept them segregated. But you knew all of that, right?

What I do know is that Lincoln was ready to accept the South back into the FOLD even w/ slavery! :nono:

You watch CNN and MSNBC religiously, don’t you?
Explain why white democrats live and play among white democrats exclusively.
Explain why blacks are perpetually segregated and vote democrat exclusively. Talking about the here and now.

Why or how do the people do anything these days? There are more women voters, but their self-hate made them select Trump over Hillary! They set themselves back 50 years w/ tons of conservative judges installed to frustrate their future "movements!" This generation might as well give it up! :nono::stir::oops::dunno::eek:

Explain that nonsense.

What's there to explain? It was like a rock rolling downhill! It started being something "out of control" w/ Comey/Friends of the FBI sabotaging the '16 election w/ an open investigation of the Clintons! FB contributed & had no idea Russians were behind the smears of Hillary even though paid in Rubles! Jill Stein took crucial votes away from Clinton; hence the election of Trump! He installs 3 hack, conservative judges to the Supreme Court along w/ Appelates that will thwart liberal causes for the next 30+ years! Roe v Wade was overturned, setting other dominos to fall like IVF & Stem Cell development! If a fertilized egg is considered a child, this country is fk'd! As a senior, I have to stop caring! My BP is high enough w/o dealing w/ Repub. a-#oles & conservative actions that belie credulity, facts, & common sense! :meow: :auiqs.jpg::stir::dunno:

Forum List

Back