Despite White House Statement That Path to Kabul Airport Open Situation Shows Otherwise

I'm worried what will happen when August 31st comes and we still have thousands in AFG?
Will the Taliban extend the deadline or start rounding up hostages?
It could go either way as of now I do not think the Taliban leadership at this point does not even know itself what it will do.

It is just a matter of who winds up having more influence in the Taliban government the most extreme or those who want to start anew and try and build a better nation.

What I wonder is what will lying biden do if they start to execute Americans of whom biden has exhibited very little concern or interest

The Taliban WANT our evacuation to work, genius.
I haven't ever seen you right about anything; thus this statement of yours worries me as in you have the unique talent of always being wrong.

However, I do hope you got it right this time.

I haven't ever seen you right about anything; thus this statement of yours worries me as in you have the unique talent of always being wrong.

However, I do hope you got it right this time.

LOLOL.. Men are the same the world over. Some are abusive.. and that is often related to poverty or just low self esteem.

There are many reasons to be optimistic about Afghanistan, but we'd have to admit our error. Forcing any country to change (nation building) in our image is dumb as hell. It NEVER works.

not really.... I mean they want it to work on 'their terms' - which sadly is what we have to deal with now thanks to Xiden's blunder.

It can ONLY work on their terms. You can't force people to be like you.

It can ONLY work on their terms. You can't force people to be like you.
hahaha we certainly forced them out of power, we forced them to live in caves. We could have forced, and enforced terms…but xiden gave it all up.

now the world will suffer because of it

thanks xiden

They are evacuating US citizens first. There is no sense in overwhelming the airport. Compare the situation to a fire drill. More lives are saved if you move quickly and in an orderly fashion.

You seem hell bent on instigating panic and chaos.
You have no idea what you are talking about. More Afghans have escaped than Americans

Forum List

Back