Despite the advances of LGBT, bisexuals are still portrayed in the media as murderous sociopaths

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Ever since drama was invented, the bisexual has always played the role of sociopathic villain. And this is still true, even today when other LGBT folks are being portrayed as "good guys."

The latest example I've seen is on the TV drama Outlander, which features a bisexual British officer who rapes and then seduces the Scottish hero in a fashion that is portrayed as totally degrading and nightmare inducing.

What is it about bisexuals that make them "special"? Why are they always the villain who rapes and seduces and murders, while homosexuals are portrayed more sympathetically.

Do the LGBT folks have some sort of "problem" with bisexuals?

And if there is a problem, what is it?

bisexuals are still portrayed in the media as murderous sociopaths

Are bisexuals often enough identified as such that it even makes sense to try having a discussion about how they are portrayed in the media?

bisexuals are still portrayed in the media as murderous sociopaths

Are bisexuals often enough identified as such that it even makes sense to try having a discussion about how they are portrayed in the media?
My answer is this.

Whenever a character is portrayed seducing people of both sexes it is almost because that character is a sociopathic murderer.

See, Day of the Jackal. The villain seduces a woman to gain a place to stay for the night. He then murders her. Later in the movie, he goes to a gay bath house and seduces a man, also to have a place to stay for the night. Then he murders him. I think this movie is typical for how bisexuals are portrayed in movies and TV shows, and that hasn't changed despite the LGBT agenda.

I have seen several TV shows with bisexual females, but even in the real world, bisexual people are often loathed withing the LGBT community as gay people who refuse to come completely out of the closet.

I have seen several TV shows with bisexual females, but even in the real world, bisexual people are often loathed withing the LGBT community as gay people who refuse to come completely out of the closet.
Well then, that sounds like bigotry to me. How backward!

Well then, that sounds like bigotry to me. How backward!

It is and it is also not congruent with their community messaging. I have yet to meet anyone who was even remotely consistent across most of their big picture morality as it applies to every situation imaginable, but bisexuality seems to be largely taboo on both sides of the aisle. One side is just crafty in hiding it than the other.

The existence of bisexuals flys in the face of homosexuality not being a choice.

See, Day of the Jackal. The villain seduces a woman to gain a place to stay for the night. He then murders her. Later in the movie, he goes to a gay bath house and seduces a man, also to have a place to stay for the night. Then he murders him. I think this movie is typical for how bisexuals are portrayed in movies and TV shows, and that hasn't changed despite the LGBT agenda.

Day of the Jackal was a 1973 movie.

It was also based on a real event.

That's the best you can come up with?

Ever since drama was invented, the bisexual has always played the role of sociopathic villain. And this is still true, even today when other LGBT folks are being portrayed as "good guys."

The latest example I've seen is on the TV drama Outlander, which features a bisexual British officer who rapes and then seduces the Scottish hero in a fashion that is portrayed as totally degrading and nightmare inducing.

What is it about bisexuals that make them "special"? Why are they always the villain who rapes and seduces and murders, while homosexuals are portrayed more sympathetically.

He's not bisexual ,he's a sadist on that show. Sadist aren't picky, it's done to everyone, men, children, women.
Big difference there.

My take on the Outlander reference isn't that it is anti bisexual but rather written by a feminist that hates men in general.

Look how she portrays all of the men...she even has the lead character agree to be raped and tortured by another man ( to save the heroine ). Even his adoptive son is raped. Hell...the only person on that show that escapes with their virtue intact the bitchy lead female character.

My take on the Outlander reference isn't that it is anti bisexual but rather written by a feminist that hates men in general.

Look how she portrays all of the men...she even has the lead character agree to be raped and tortured by another man ( to save the heroine ). Even his adoptive son is raped. Hell...the only person on that show that escapes with their virtue intact the bitchy lead female character.

You know nothing of the author.
She is happily married and has children. :lmao:

So?

Her books are based on a more modern era woman going back in time and judging and openly snarking at the history and the people who lived there...bossing around her 1700's Scot husband who married her to save her from the lead villain. Let himself be raped and tortured to save her from the lead villain...who she then brow beats with tales of her saving his life once upon a time and him "owing her" because of this...to keep him from killing the bastard.

No 1700 era Scot is that submissive...unless written by a man hating woman.

So?

Her books are based on a more modern era woman going back in time and judging and openly snarking at the history and the people who lived there...bossing around her 1700's Scot husband who married her to save her from the lead villain. Let himself be raped and tortured to save her from the lead villain...who she then brow beats with tales of her saving his life once upon a time and him "owing her" because of this...to keep him from killing the bastard.

While you miss the point of him being an intelligent man ahead of his time, where he treats woman as thinkers ,rather than property.
Get real its historical romance for crying out loud!

So?

While you miss the point of him being an intelligent man ahead of his time, where he treats woman as thinkers ,rather than property.

Of course it's a Historical romance...complete with annoying lead heroine who knows what's best for everyone ...while the hero is a pussy whipped follower.

Jaime is so intelligent he lets Claire talk him into commiting treason and being a traitor to his clansmen....based solely on her tales of being from the future and wanting to change the out come of the war.

Riiiigt lol

YES it's called entertainment.

You're not seeing the accuracy of how they portray the Scottish people.

So?

Of course it's a Historical romance...complete with annoying lead heroine who knows what's best for everyone ...while the hero is a pussy whipped follower.

Jaime is so intelligent he lets Claire talk him into commiting treason and being a traitor to his clansmen....based solely on her tales of being from the future and wanting to change the out come of the war.

Riiiigt lol

So does this mean you don't like disney animals talking?

Have you read the books?

He's not bisexual ,he's a sadist on that show. Sadist aren't picky, it's done to everyone, men, children, women.
Big difference there.
That's why I asked the OP if he'd read the books. I'm guessing he has not.

So?

Talk about projecting your own issues onto a series of novels.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back