Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.

Why didn't Mr. Transparency Award, Barak Obama, do it?

That is the better question.

Because the JFK Records disclosure act specified 25 years to release the remaining records

actually it was 75 years, with a proviso that they could be released after 50 years.

There can be no doubt there was a conspiracy in his death. That may not mean Oswald wasn’t involved, but there is no way he acted alone. The government’s actions before and after clearly indicates conspiracy.

The CIA docs will offer nothing new. It is likely they will continue to promote the government’s abdurd position that Oswald acted alone. Then dumb Americans will continue to believe the big lie.

If that's all there is, there was no reason to seal it for 50 years.
It is all about distortion.

I don't think so, I thought cover up at the time and I think cover up today. Maybe we will finally know. I hope so. If its about distortion, who is distorting and why?
If the government was involved, do you really think they would expose themselves?

These documents will merely support what the warren commission concluded.

those involved are no longer "the government". Many of them are dead. Will the truth come out? I doubt it, but it just might.
You can't handle the truth...Oswald acted alone

The half-brother was linked, not Oswald, so the document "forgery" may be a forgery. Dulles and House Select Committee: it took exactly two human gestation periods to make a decision, so readers will search for places it says "eighteen months." No document exists showing de Mohrenschildt's doctor's license to practice, and he was one of the "suicides."

The doctor had to sign for his own license, which also revelas the (state [italics]). The voice that speaks/does not speak: forensics of handwriting analysis.

If that's all there is, there was no reason to seal it for 50 years.

I don't think so, I thought cover up at the time and I think cover up today. Maybe we will finally know. I hope so. If its about distortion, who is distorting and why?
If the government was involved, do you really think they would expose themselves?

those involved are no longer "the government". Many of them are dead. Will the truth come out? I doubt it, but it just might.

and you know that because the government and the media told you? I understand.

Oswald heard that the JFK motorcade would drive by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work and fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out

There is no evidence of anything but that conclusion

Oswald heard that the JFK motorcade would drive by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work and fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out

Yeah...we are supposed to believe a radical communist, the only US Marine to ever defect to the USSR during the Cold War and then magically be allowed to return without consequence, just happened to be working at the Book Depository. Additionally, magically, the Secret Service doesn't even bother to pick him up or even make sure all windows are closed and personnel are removed from the building.

...to say nothing of the numerous other UNUSUAL actions taken by the government, during and after the assassination.

It's MAGIC!

Last edited:
After 50 years...

Nobody has provided a viable alternative explnation contrary to the Warren Report

They got it right

Never believe it's not so.
Obama was not a good choice to do anything about the JFK files, because of the CIA link to his Arab DNA (father was 87.5% Arab DNA, 12.5 % black African) which is also the link to the Clinton mafia and British MI5 & MI6.

The Russian resonance plays out at Oak Ridge, where visiting Russian scientists request one of their favorite songs (this is documented in the literature): Rocky Top. Now the reader can see that CIA employee Isham DNA is not just for Mamie Isham Lincoln, it links to Oak Ridge with a Chinese connection to boot:

Isham KR / Hsu CL / Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee: Saccharomyces
Fragments of the internal transcribed spacer 1 of pre-rRNA accumulate in Saccharomyces cerevisiae lacking 5'----3' exoribonuclease 1. - PubMed - NCBI

For the Lake Erie algae bloom, there is the causative skin problems which link to other Isham agents:

Isham N, Case Western University, Cleveland: fungus
Examining the importance of laboratory and diagnostic testing when treating and diagnosing onychomycosis. - PubMed - NCBI

The Isham-Islamic (Arabic?) link is also the skin link at Cleveland:

Isham NC, Ghannoum M / Unusual Periorbital Rash in a Child (2012)
PHOTO QUIZ. An unusual periorbital rash in a child. - PubMed - NCBI

Isham / Ohio / Tinea captitis in Cleveland
Tinea capitis in Cleveland: survey of elementary school students. - PubMed - NCBI

Isham / Ohio / Candida auris (Ap 2017)
The Emerging Pathogen Candida auris: Growth Phenotype, Virulence Factors, Activity of Antifungals, and Effect of SCY-078, a Novel Glucan Synthesis ... - PubMed - NCBI

One of the most ironic aspects of our Clinton mafia investigation is that Isham DNA not only precisely links to the Clinon mafia at 8702 & 8718 Douglas Rd., Temperance, Michigan, the property is (bordered [italics]) by Indian Creek:

Isham / Muskogee (Creek) Nation, Oklahoma / Cancer / Social Ecology Theory
Rape. III. Rape crisis intervention. Boston's Beth Israel Hospital--a model program. - PubMed - NCBI

After 50 years...

Nobody has provided a viable alternative explnation contrary to the Warren Report

They got it right
Clearly you don’t know shit. There are numerous viable alternatives posed by numerous experts.

50 years is a LONG time to come up with a shred of credible evidence that anyone other than Oswald was involved

CIA? Nothing
Russia? Nothing
Cuba? Nothing
Mafia? Nothing
Grassy Knoll? Nothing

After all these years...Warren Commission got it right

After 50 years...

They got it right
Clearly you don’t know shit. There are numerous viable alternatives posed by numerous experts.

as i said before,this is what this shill of the government WRONGwinger does when he approaches his handler when asking for a pay raise for the ass beatings he suffers here everyday from the likes of me,you,dale,doc and others.the ass beatings he suffers everyday on this topic here everyday are so painful this is the look on his face when he asks his boss what the next lies he wants him to post here.:lmao::haha::muahaha:

8E6Z4.gif

And you know differently, because.... you made up some shit and read some shit someone else made up? Get that garbage out of here.

Yeah...we are supposed to believe a radical communist, the only US Marine to ever defect to the USSR during the Cold War and then magically be allowed to return without consequence, just happened to be working at the Book Depository. Additionally, magically, the Secret Service doesn't even bother to pick him up or even make sure all windows are closed and personnel are removed from the building.

...to say nothing of the numerous other UNUSUAL actions taken by the government, during and after the assassination.

It's MAGIC!

See, here's the thing:

Nobody really gives a shit what you nutballs believe. You could believe that aliens killed JFK, and you would have no less credibility than you do now, nor would anyone pay you any more or less attention than the zero you rightfully get now.

Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

I made a thread of this a few years ago about that investigation titled EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IN THE 70'S ADMITTED THERE WAS A SECOND SHOOTER. stupid fucks like him STILL incredibly ignored what the thread title said and just trolled the thread saying oswald was the lone assassin. they obviously have reading comprehension problems.:rofl::lmao:

Amazing to me as to how many of the suspected players in the murder of JFK died mysteriously before they were to testify before the senate committee hearing including those with mob ties. The jesuit controlled CIA always ties up those loose ends....better to be safe than sorry.

yeah the death of George Demoranshild greaty benefitted Bush sr the fact he was all set to go before the HSCA on very damaging information on the CIA's role in it.

trolls like them are not worth my valuable time on.I would be better of trying to reason with a one year old on this instead of stupid fucks like him,.

Last edited:
Oswald heard that JFK would be driving by his place of work so he brought his gun, fired three shots and blew the Presidents brains out
His motive? The 1976 investigation concluded that it probably was a conspiracy.
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia

I made a thread of this a few years ago about that investigation titled EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IN THE 70'S ADMITTED THERE WAS A SECOND SHOOTER. stupid fucks like him STILL incredibly ignored what the thread title said and just troll the thread saying oswald was the lone assassin. they obviously have reading comprehension problems.:rofl::lmao:

trolls like them are not worth my valuable time on.I would be better of trying to reason with a one year old on this instead of stupid fucks like him,.

No evidence of a second shooter

Two shooters? Why would two shooters only get off three shots?

Forum List

Back