Desperate Putin tells Army it needs 5 million troops to 'finish war with NATO in Ukraine'

I disagree. A lot of NATO countries would have fared much worse, if they had to face Russia alone. Not to mention less enthusiasm.

I don't think the Russian army is that terribly bad. They have lots of problems, but if they were that much incapable, Ukraine would long have retaken all the land.

They could have taken one of the smaller NATO countries if other countries would not help.

However, the Russian army would not be able to resist attacks on multiple fronts, for example Kalinigrad, St. Petersburg. Karelia, Black Sea coast and Far East.

They seem to really suck at long term planning.
The real question is, what doesn't the Russian army suck at?

Tactics and strategy? F-

Training? F-

Logistics? lol

Orderly mobilization? F-

Production of weapons, ammunition, etc.? F-

Ability to convince much of the world they are better than they are? A+

If russia cant beat the Ukraine their military sucks.
Moscow army SUCKS BIG TIME, AND IT FIGHTS ITS LAST WAR

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Of course nobody wants WW3.

I was just commenting on the poor showing of Russia's conventional forces.

The Ukrainian military was weak compared any NATO country and they have been able to stop the invasion and inflict tremendous losses. Any NATO country would have performed much better than the Ukrainians.

Can you imagine what any NATO country would have done to that 40 mile military convoy that we saw a few months ago? Almost any country would have established air superiority in a short time.

The Soviet Union's military was a mighty force but this Russian conventional force is a joke for a military that suppose to be #2 in the wold. Plagued by corruption, poor logistics and weak leadership.

There is NO Ukrainian Military left that we can speak of.....at the end of the year, probably there will be not much left of what was called the country Ukraine left, fighting Russia. :dunno:

There is only NATO, Biden's Military, mercenaries from around the world fighting Russia.

There is NO Ukrainian Military left that we can speak of.....at the end of the year, probably there will be not much left of what was called the country Ukraine left, fighting Russia. :dunno:

There is only NATO, Biden's Military, mercenaries from around the world fighting Russia.
All of us would have said back in May that the Ukrainians would not have lasted more than a week and here it is six months later and they are pushing the Russians back.

Yes they are getting outside help. However, they are fighting a lot more courageously than we ever thought possible.

The thing that worries me is how much of this money that Congress have allocated to the Ukrainians will find its way back into the Democrat coffers. Just look at that FTX money laundering scam giving the Democrats a half billion dollars as an example of what is possible.

Because I am a Boomer and experienced the Cold War up close and personal I hope the Russians get their butts kicked.

Last edited:
In memoriam of all the murdered Russian and Ukrainians sisters and brothers in this totally stupid and senseless criminal war.

The following candle was enlightened one because of the school massacre in Winnenden. This candle is somehow since this days like a comrade for me. I do not know what's now the real common element between this stupid, senseless and criminal school massacre and this stupid, senseless and criminal war - but I beg god to help all the wounded souls in such contextes in the whole world.

First Sunday in Advent 2022

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Putin just need to destroy all power plants

And then what happens? The AFU is still advancing and will be in Crimea before the end of the year. How does committing a second genocide against the Ukrainian people advance Russian interests when the AFU continues to advance against untrained and poorly equipped and poorly commanded Russian soldiers?

The attacks on Ukrainian civilians and civilian infrastructure serve only one purpose: to make the Russian people believe Russia is winning the war even as its army continues to retreat and the Russian economy continues to sink.

Vladmir Putin is telling his military commanders Russia need to deploy five million troops in order to triumph in Ukraine. A document doing the rounds in military and political circles in Moscow entitled "Conclusions of the war with NATO in Ukraine" has highlighted the vast challenges now facing Russia.

Oleksii Hromov, the deputy head of the Main Operative Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, explained: "A part of this 'masterpiece' among other things focuses of the main problems of the Russian occupying forces such as the commanders' inability to command troops, low level of discipline and military training, obsolescence of armament and military equipment, commanders' inability to make decisions without obligatorily coordinating them with higher command etc.

"It is also stated in the document that there has not been such a war in the previous 80 years, and Russia needs its army to consist of nearly five million troops in order to win."

IIs Putin really this crazy?
Crazy as shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back