Irish boy, 14, dying three weeks after Covid-19 vaccine 'of significant public concern,' inquest hears

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
We will be seeing a lot more of these stories. This time in history will seem really bizarre. The deadly jab put on the children's immunization schedule, ads for it during football games..

Irish boy, 14, dying three weeks after Covid-19 vaccine 'of significant public concern,' inquest hears

A 14-year-old boy from Co Mayo died three weeks after his Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, an inquest heard.

The death was described by Mayo Coroner Pat O’Connor as an issue is of ‘significant public concern’.

Family members held hands as the inquest into the death of Joseph McGinty, of Achill Island got underway at Castlebar Courthouse.

A request for safety information from Covid-19 vaccine manufacturer Pfizer is to form part of the ‘considerable investigation’ to be conducted into the death.

The teenager, a second year student, was vaccinated with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on August 20, 2021. He died at home just over three weeks later on September 13, 2021.

Joseph McGinty suffered significant medical deterioration following the administration of the vaccine, the inquest heard.

He was hospitalised on September 1 and stayed overnight at Mayo University Hospital before he was discharged the following day. He attended hospital again on September 8 for review.

“The circumstances of Joseph McGinty’s death is that Covid vaccination was administered to him. That there appears to have been either a reaction or a significant change in his medical circumstances following the administration of the vaccine and that subsequently, unfortunately, Master McGinty died,” Coroner Pat O’Connor said.

Article continues.

Aren't we past the illusion that warning folks is going to do any good?

I think it's time to resign ourselves to the fact that traffic will be lighter and lines will be shorter.

Aren't we past the illusion that warning folks is going to do any good?

I think it's time to resign ourselves to the fact that traffic will be lighter and lines will be shorter.
Definitely. I have no expectations of convincing anyone. I said as much a while ago. Won’t get involved with arguing anything, unless a particularly stupid post is irresistible. These are offered more as data points for the rest of us.

When covid killing people, I recall the naysayers asking "Do you personally know anyone who died of covid?".

So I will return the favor. Do you personally know anyone who has died from the covid shot?

When covid killing people, I recall the naysayers asking "Do you personally know anyone who died of covid?".

So I will return the favor. Do you personally know anyone who has died from the covid shot?

The people I know are all too smart to have ever fallen for that scam.

I don't hang out with leftist losers.

Virtually any vaccine is going to have adverse effects, some strong.

In a normal time, we would look at (1) the amount of deaths associated with the target virus and (2) the amount of doses given worldwide, and compare those figures to the deaths and adverse effects from the vaccine. I suspect the result would be, while tragic for the deaths, more than acceptable given the circumstances.

But these aren't normal times. We are consumed by hyper-partisan politics, group paranoia and distortion.

Virtually any vaccine is going to have adverse effects, some strong.

In a normal time, we would look at (1) the amount of deaths associated with the target virus and (2) the amount of doses given worldwide, and compare those figures to the deaths and adverse effects from the vaccine. I suspect the result would be, while tragic for the deaths, more than acceptable given the circumstances.

But these aren't normal times. We are consumed by hyper-partisan politics, group paranoia and distortion.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

I think it's time to remind Mac to get its booster.

Was this moved? I thought I put this in the Healthcare section.

If you Google mortician clots you can find a lot of interesting stories and images from a lot of morticians from allover the world talking about what they are suddenly finding in corposes they embalm that they never saw before till recently. I've seen them pull out weird white inches long fibrous material from people's arteries.

If you Google mortician clots you can find a lot of interesting stories and images from a lot of morticians from allover the world talking about what they are suddenly finding in corposes they embalm that they never saw before till recently. I've seen them pull out weird white inches long fibrous material from people's arteries.

Terrifying! I've shared this with every person I care about, none of whom are stupid enough to have gotten the shots in the first place, but some of whom have loved ones who are vulnerable to the propaganda.

It is. As we know, though, the ones who need to see it won't watch it.

None, I have yet to get sick from any virus since I had my shotz...

I hear there's still many European countries where the government forces people to get jabbed or get put in jail.

Don't know if thats true, but it's still akin to Hitler-esque policy.
Or George Washington-esque..

Gen. George Washington Ordered Smallpox Inoculations for ...​

https://www.health.mil › News › Articles › 2021/08/16

Aug 16, 2021 — Washington made the controversial decision to order the mass inoculation of his soldiers, an effort to combat spread of the disease that was at ...

What many folks can't seem to grasp is that forced shotz and isolation have always been part of a pandemic response.

Do you personally know anyone who has died from the covid shot?
not so much personally, but yes i do in the local area

many were young adults w/absolutely no health issues

thing is, the medical community (nor CDC) is going to label it a reaction to meds (which happens a LOT) , this would be the same medical community that was out to label everything 'covid' a yr ago

~S~

My wife had three family member die of COVID in one year. However, I can't say that I know anyone...nor do I know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone... who has ever had an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

With that said, I will also add that I think the vaccine is borderline useless. Personally, I got COVID not even 2 months after my second shot.

First noticed is the Biden/nazi-like esoterica, reminiscent of the Nashville killer-tranny: 'may take months or years.'

Vetting the McGinty genome should be a required parameter considering that the mRNA of the spike was definitely still circulating (within 28 days, minimum).

Forum List

Back