Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
I think we can all agree that whoever did this was incredibly stupid or very well-connected.

There is no way that the FBI will fail to discover who built these bombs, given that none of them exploded.

I'm leaning toward the perp being a complete dumbass.

DEMS.....

FAKE allegations against Trump
FAKE Allegations against Kavanaugh
FAKE refugee caravans paid for by DEMS to get VOTERS
FAKE NEWS
Now...FAKE BOMBS
This is an example of someone who has been SO brainwashed that even if all the evidence in the world comes to show that tiny trump broke the law...even if all the evidence in the world comes to show that Kavanaugh is a drunk sex assaulter....even if all the evidence in the world shows that the refugee caravan was not paid for by Dems...even if all the evidence in the world shows that the refugees in the caravan will never be voters....even if all the evidence in the world shows the news to be factual....and even if all the evidence in the world shows that these bombs were very real......he will let tiny trump grab his pussy through his non-functioning brain.......forever.

DEMS.....

FAKE allegations against Trump
FAKE Allegations against Kavanaugh
FAKE refugee caravans paid for by DEMS to get VOTERS
FAKE NEWS
Now...FAKE BOMBS
This is an example of someone who has been SO brainwashed that even if all the evidence in the world comes to show that tiny trump broke the law...even if all the evidence in the world comes to show that Kavanaugh is a drunk sex assaulter....even if all the evidence in the world shows that the refugee caravan was not paid for by Dems...even if all the evidence in the world shows that the refugees in the caravan will never be voters....even if all the evidence in the world shows the news to be factual....and even if all the evidence in the world shows that these bombs were very real......he will let tiny trump grab his pussy through his non-functioning brain.......forever.
I agree, but I have 2 in this theead that are the exact same in reverse.

:lol:

Much respect to you.
:beer:

All four pipe bombs were made by the same person. They were all crudely made. Though functional, they likely would never have gone off. They were hand delivered.

Likely suspects are antifa and democrats.

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

Let me see if I can get this right. I will bet that a few days or a week before the election it will be reported by the fake leftist liberal so called media like CNN and MSNBC that the suspect for these so called mailbox bombs will be a white racist "nationalist" and a big supporter of Trump. I am almost 99.9% sure that this will happen. The demoncrats are so desperate that they will try anything to stop Trump. I am pretty sure that G. Soros had a big hand in this fake news story. Just saying.

POTUS apologists are completely out of their gourds condoning bombing political opponents. Incredulous that the Orange Steatorrhoea in the Oval Office has brought you to this place in time.

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

Let me see if I can get this right. I will bet that a few days or a week before the election it will be reported by the fake leftist liberal so called media like CNN and MSNBC that the suspect for these so called mailbox bombs will be a white racist "nationalist" and a big supporter of Trump. I am almost 99.9% sure that this will happen. The demoncrats are so desperate that they will try anything to stop Trump. I am pretty sure that G. Soros had a big hand in this fake news story. Just saying.
I hope they get to the bottom of this crap in this week. I don't want this hanging around past the election.

Typical of the apologists for the violent Russian/Trumpublican inspired White Nationalist movement. Get use to it, they will not concede power in the upcoming election with out violence.

I hope they get to the bottom of this crap in this week. I don't want this hanging around past the election.

There is no story. Fake news once again. It will be all forgotten about after the election. What bombs? :abgg2q.jpg:

POTUS apologists are completely out of their gourds condoning bombing political opponents. Incredulous that the Orange Steatorrhoea in the Oval Office has brought you to this place in time.
Who is condoning bombing?
it's that whole "make this fit my agenda" bullshit extremists on both sides love to do. funny how he says the other side is out of their gord and then he goes into "orange steatorrhoea" crap.

Remember when that Republican pretended to be a Bernie supporter and then shot up a softball field nearly killing Steve Scalise, just so the republicans would look more sympathetic when it comes to gun violence issues?

If you’re shaking your head thinking “Slade is an idiot” then congrats, you see how others are reading your OP.

Totally predictable response btw.

Typical of the apologists for the violent Russian/Trumpublican inspired White Nationalist movement. Get use to it, they will not concede power in the upcoming election with out violence.
The idiot who did this is not helping with the "Republican" cause.

He/she was either a Dem operative with connections or a motherfucking idiot, or both.

Remember when that Republican pretended to be a Bernie supporter and then shot up a softball field nearly killing Steve Scalise, just so the republicans would look more sympathetic when it comes to gun violence issues?

If you’re shaking your head thinking “Slade is an idiot” then congrats, you see how others are reading your OP.

Totally predictable response btw.
you had me going for a second on that one. :)

Everyone with an IQ in positive territory got off the DEM Titanic at the last stop.
The remainder will go down with the ship

Now Dems are planting fake bombs. How LOW can they GO???

a) Evidence ^^^ seems to be missing.

b) But thanks so much for sharing such an insightful and credible theory.

in re b), SARCASM Alert.

Geez, from what I have been seeing on the internet and TV is that it is the commie Antifa red guard goons that are committing all the violence against Trump supporters and the people who work for Trump in his cabinet. Americans more than ever needs to start thinking about and supporting "nationalism" or else. There is nothing wrong with anyone calling themselves a "nationalist". Globalism has destroyed countries. A nationalist will save their country. It was great to hear Trump say that he is a "nationalist". Long overdue. :5_1_12024:

So, the original warning came from Florida where police obtained information about something happening at Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's office.

It was a coordinated effort, apparently.

Geez, from what I have been seeing on the internet and TV is that it is the commie Antifa red guard goons that are committing all the violence against Trump supporters and the people who work for Trump in his cabinet. Americans more than ever needs to start thinking about and supporting "nationalism" or else. There is nothing wrong with anyone calling themselves a "nationalist". Globalism has destroyed countries. A nationalist will save their country. It was great to hear Trump say that he is a "nationalist". Long overdue. :5_1_12024:
You obviously don’t understand how the term nationalism is understood in this world. Do yourself a favor and check out Trumps buddy Scaramucci’s interview with Cuomo from last night. He explains it very well.

Forum List

Back