Desperate Democrats looking for some excuse to allow biden to refuse to debate Trump

Trump is an expert at getting underneath peoples skin. Look at how Creepy Joe snapped at his own constituents at his town hall meetings.

This ^^^ Biden already can't handle a senior citizen in his own Dem base. Biden vs Trump...Trump is a guy who will go for the jugular because he doesn't fear the press or anyone and loves being on stage in front of 300 million people. Biden is going to get chewed up and spit out while Trump laughs, talk about your bunnies walking into a buzz saw. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump will do the right thing by asking Joe about his now wealthy son. He will also question how his brother got a high paying job with a construction company, and like his son, had zero experience in the field. Then, that very same company got a government contract to build hundreds of houses in Iraq.

Which has nothing to do with anything. That would sink rump.

What is would show is how corrupt Joe was as VP. A lot of people do not know about this Biden family thing, and a live debate would give the President an opportunity to let all Americans know.

You really want Rump to go into that? It will just bring up things Rump really doesn't want mentioned in any debate. And you suppose that his Kids are lilly white? All Biden has to do is just foopah it and move on. If rump wants to stay on it, it'll make him look like the Bafoon he really is. Let the Moderators handle that. Even a Foxnews Moderator won't let him get away with dwelling it. Rump has the best Cop Shop in the world and Biden and his kid are still walking free. And don't give me this crap about Durham and the soon to come charges. People aren't buying that anymore. Biden can just foopah it and move on and let Rump hang himself.

As I understand it, foopah is sort of the urban spelling of faux pas. Which makes sense since that is something Biden does on an hourly basis.

Joe Biden foopahs any time he's in front of a camera.

Last edited:
Unlike Trump, Joe has accepted three debates, and looks forward to holding Trump accountable for the worst failure of presidential leadership in modern history

Unlike Trump, Joe has accepted three debates, and looks forward to holding Trump accountable for the worst failure of presidential leadership in modern history

safe_image%20II-Th.gif

You just can't make these things up! You know as well anyone that Joe's handlers are looking for any possible reason to dodge the debates and blame President Trump.

Basement Biden will never be able to debate the President ....

who knows....may be the Rats will send in the wife...replacing him

My God what a circus from the DemonRats :rolleyes-41:

They might as well. She's been so aggressive anytime he's appeared in public with her. It's my opinion that Joe doesn't even want to be President; that somebody else got him to run. I'm willing to bet that somebody is his wife who can just taste being first lady of the United States.

Well of course we all know biden is the first presidential candidate to go into hiding, using the excuse he is afraid of the virus.

He could still allow reporters in but he refuses to answer questions so that would be a waste of time for everyone

Why does biden refuse to answer questions?

I 100% guarantee Biden will come up some excuse for not actually standing on the debate stage with Trump.
Biden will 'twist his ankle ' and have to debate from a hospital bed with a listening device in his ear.
Donna Brazile will be 'fluffing the pillows' behind Biden's head during the debate.
CNN/MSNBC will be doing a ten second delay..........you all know what the fuck that means.
All one great big DNC goat rodeo.

Well of course we all know biden is the first presidential candidate to go into hiding, using the excuse he is afraid of the virus.

He could still allow reporters in but he refuses to answer questions so that would be a waste of time for everyone

You mean like Nixon did in 1972?

Indeed. McGovern was so far behind that Nixon barely mentioned his name over the course of the campaign, and won in a landslide.

Biden does not possess such luxury. If he refuses to stand before the nation we will have another landslide.

Never take away your opponents ability to hang themselves by saying a word. Nixon allowed McGovern to hang himself out to dry. So far, it's been effective against Rump who keeps coming up with more "Here, hold my beer" moments. But next month, Biden is going to have to come forward and start campaigning and entering into 3 debates. While we know Rump is going to still continue to play his "Here, hold my Beer" moments, it's going to be up to Biden to bring clarity to the campaign. The Game has just started.

Creepy Joe's people stated the debates have to be on their terms, which they know Trump will not accept. No negotiations will be accepted: not moderators, not networks, not date and time, nothing.

When the President makes any attempt to level the playing field, that will be their excuse to pull Joe out of the debates and blame it all on President Trump.

The level playing field that Rump wants is for everything to be in Rumps favor. Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen. Either Rump plays by the rules or there won't be any debates. Rump needs the debates a lot more than Biden does.

You have me on the last part, because the debates will bury Creepy Joe. All Trump would want is a half-way point. It's the Biden team that wants it all their way, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Yah, how dare Biden dare to demand fair and balanced Debates. What the hell is this world coming to anyway.

It won't be fair and balanced. That's the point. Were any of his interviews by the MSM ever fair and balanced?

Freeforalls aren't debates. The only thing learned in a freeforall is which one is the dirtiest, trashiest, person. Rump demands a freeforall because he's best at it and it''s's best for Rump. But he''s totally incapable of an actual debate which is best for the Nation.
We haven't had actual presidential debates for decades, if not longer. Putting the candidates on camera destroyed them.

Indeed. McGovern was so far behind that Nixon barely mentioned his name over the course of the campaign, and won in a landslide.

Biden does not possess such luxury. If he refuses to stand before the nation we will have another landslide.

Never take away your opponents ability to hang themselves by saying a word. Nixon allowed McGovern to hang himself out to dry. So far, it's been effective against Rump who keeps coming up with more "Here, hold my beer" moments. But next month, Biden is going to have to come forward and start campaigning and entering into 3 debates. While we know Rump is going to still continue to play his "Here, hold my Beer" moments, it's going to be up to Biden to bring clarity to the campaign. The Game has just started.

Creepy Joe's people stated the debates have to be on their terms, which they know Trump will not accept. No negotiations will be accepted: not moderators, not networks, not date and time, nothing.

When the President makes any attempt to level the playing field, that will be their excuse to pull Joe out of the debates and blame it all on President Trump.

The level playing field that Rump wants is for everything to be in Rumps favor. Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen. Either Rump plays by the rules or there won't be any debates. Rump needs the debates a lot more than Biden does.

You have me on the last part, because the debates will bury Creepy Joe. All Trump would want is a half-way point. It's the Biden team that wants it all their way, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Yah, how dare Biden dare to demand fair and balanced Debates. What the hell is this world coming to anyway.

Fair and balanced debates, what where the Dem candidate gets all the questions ahead of time?

Because you say so. Yah, that's it. But you say a lot of things that are probably quite entertaining but mostly wrong. Your Party of the Rumpers need your own Comedy Central Program.
Donna Brazile has admitted to giving the questions to HRC from CNN before the debate. Try to keep up asshole!

I really don't care if Biden campaigns from his basement or front porch... hell, Lincoln campaigned from his porch...

And, frankly, Joe said, many weeks ago, that he was taking that approach in order to Lead-by-Example, with respect to distancing, wearing masks, etc.

Leading-by-Example... something that we will never see from the Orange Baboon-God... at least not leading by GOOD example...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe has the right idea, given the ubiquitous and lethal pandemic that is presently loose across the country...

Now, with regard to Old Joe debating Rump, well...

I'd like to see it too, but I'm beginning to think we may not, after all, and, frankly, I'm OK with that...

There was very little of that in American presidential politics prior to the Kennedy-Nixon debates of 1960, so, it's only been 'traditional' within Living Memory...

Hell, it's been 'traditional' within Living Memory for American Presidents to disclose their Tax Returns, too, but the Pubs seem OK with blowing THAT one off...

In that context... Turnabout Is Fair Play... ;)

But, that aside...

In any open and fair debate, in which both participants play by the rules and behave in a dignified and gentlemanly fashion...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe would kick the a$$ of the Orange Baboon-God... practiced at actual 'debating' (in the classical sense) for the past half-century or more...

But Uncle Joe would probably not do well as Rump tried to drag Uncle Joe down to Rump's own uncooth, boorish, irrational and insulting modus operandi...

Joe is stepping-in as a One-Term Placeholder President, just to wrest power away from the Baboon before the train (Republic) goes completely off the rails...

Joe and the Party are looking to re-take power and then slip into Repair-and-Maintenance Mode, awaiting better times and a younger, better candidate.

Given that even a fence-post would be better than another term for Rump, it's not terribly important that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe actually debate Rump...

But, if he does, I'll watch in the hope that Old Joe can hold-up under the barrage of insults and bullying, and make a decent show, before his Win in November.
Tax returns are not a legal requirement. Make them a requirement or shut up.

Biden will never actually stand on a debate stage with Trump NEVER. The DNC and his handlers will invent some reason Biden wasn't able to attend the debate. I 100% guarantee it.

we'll get to see the presidential election for what it really is: a choice made in hell between a senile swamp monster and the modern amalgamation of Nero and Narcissus, who couldn't stop watching himself on television as America's cities burned to the ground.

Biden will never actually stand on a debate stage with Trump NEVER. The DNC and his handlers will invent some reason Biden wasn't able to attend the debate. I 100% guarantee it.
and the biden followers will swallow that shit like a $2 vegas hooker at a shriners convention.

Last I heard Joe has accepted the 3 debates and we're still waiting on the obnoxious one.

It's no wonder a crooked piece of shit like Trumpybear is afraid to debate an honest man like good old Joe. Shit DonnieDipshit almost got knocked out by that lightweight Hillary in the 2016 debates. Joe will eat him up, if he shows up that is......

Last I heard Joe has accepted the 3 debates and we're still waiting on the obnoxious one.

It's no wonder a crooked piece of shit like Trumpybear is afraid to debate an honest man like good old Joe. Shit DonnieDipshit almost got knocked out by that lightweight Hillary in the 2016 debates. Joe will eat him up, if he shows up that is......

Hillary didn't even bump President Trump yet alone knock him out. The first presidential debate is set up about ten minutes from my house in downtown Cleveland.

Biden's people stated when he said he would debate Trump that there will be no negotiations. Biden will debate Trump on Biden's terms. If the President wants different moderators, different networks, different times or dates, the deal is off.

Hillary didn't even bump President Trump yet alone knock him out. The first presidential debate is set up about ten minutes from my house in downtown Cleveland.

Biden's people stated when he said he would debate Trump that there will be no negotiations. Biden will debate Trump on Biden's terms. If the President wants different moderators, different networks, different times or dates, the deal is off.

She was a lightweight.

So do you think Biden controls the Commission on Presidential Debates?

and then......

A Donald Trump campaign spokeswoman said Tuesday the president has agreed to participate in three scheduled debates against Joe Biden organized by an independent commission.

Trump spokeswoman Erin Perrine appeared on Fox News and said the campaign has come to an agreement with the commission. “Yes, we have agreed with the debate commission,” Perrine said in response to a Fox interviewer’s

I was born in 1980. May we please keep this discussion current. Why is Biden scared to debate?

We predicted this two months ago
They will create some absurd disclose type demand for a fake issue, Trump will rightfully tell them to pack sand on their latest hoax, and they will virtue puff and declare debates are cancelled due to Trump withholding information which (as is the New Shiny Toy admonition) for “the health and safety of Americans” the debates must be cancelled.

...Tax returns are not a legal requirement. Make them a requirement or shut up.
I was referring to 'tradition'... vis-a-vis the 'tradition' of debating.

If it is 'kasher' to throw rocks at Sleepy Old Uncle Joe for violating the 'tradition' of debating, then...

It is 'kasher' to throw rocks at your Orange Baboon-God for violating the 'tradition' of disclosing his income tax returns...

The 'tradition' knife cuts both ways, doesn't it? :p

...Tax returns are not a legal requirement. Make them a requirement or shut up.
I was referring to 'tradition'... vis-a-vis the 'tradition' of debating.

If it is 'kasher' to throw rocks at Sleepy Old Uncle Joe for violating the 'tradition' of debating, then...

It is 'kasher' to throw rocks at your Orange Baboon-God for violating the 'tradition' of disclosing his income tax returns...

The 'tradition' knife cuts both ways, doesn't it? :p

The problem is all those people since Nixon showed their returns because they had them tailored to be viewed in the event they would run for President. Trump not only never did that because he never thought he'd seriously run, but he won the presidency.

Trump may have paid little taxes, he may not have been as charitable as somebody in his position would otherwise be, but there is nothing nefarious in his returns because he (like all wealthy people) get audited all the time.

So why the big deal by you TDS people with his returns? Because you're just looking for something more to bash him for. Tell me, if you were in an alley at night and somebody was going to mug you, would you find him a stick to beat you with?

Forum List

Back