Vick, Eagles agree to 2-year deal

We've got some key injuries this year anyway, the outlook is kind of bleak at this point.

If nothing else, it'll be fun to watch.

That being the case, could they maybe run a different system when Vick starts?

Well, I know that Reid is known for not being able to win the big one, but he's still a really smart coach. There's no way Vick was signed without Reid's blessing, so I'm sure Reid's got something up his sleeve.

Right now though, I have no idea what it is.

As a Green Bay fan, I will always want Andy Reid to do well. I just don't know what he is thinking.

Look at the bright side.

If they use him in the wildcat against an NFC east opponent, the odds are he will be destroyed.

that being the case, could they maybe run a different system when vick starts?

well, i know that reid is known for not being able to win the big one, but he's still a really smart coach. There's no way vick was signed without reid's blessing, so i'm sure reid's got something up his sleeve.

Right now though, i have no idea what it is.

rb?

Nope. He will be hurt by the second game he plays in. He isn't durable enough to get hit on every play.

And yeah, I can pretty much guarantee Vick will be used in other ways besides passer.

I always thought he'd make a great kick/punt returner. He's got that Devon Hester style about him.

And yeah, I can pretty much guarantee Vick will be used in other ways besides passer.

I always thought he'd make a great kick/punt returner. He's got that Devon Hester style about him.

Maybe. He wasn't afraid to take a hit.

He's more Randle Cunningham then Devon Hester.

He shopuld enjoy going up against the G men, skins and Dallas, all should rip him up.

well, i know that reid is known for not being able to win the big one, but he's still a really smart coach. There's no way vick was signed without reid's blessing, so i'm sure reid's got something up his sleeve.

Right now though, i have no idea what it is.

rb?

Nope. He will be hurt by the second game he plays in. He isn't durable enough to get hit on every play.

I don't know about that. I remember him taking some crazy hits. After paying him it's not like Atlanta could afford a decent offensive line.

He shopuld enjoy going up against the G men, skins and Dallas, all should rip him up.

If Vick is a starter, Dallas should re-sign Pacman just for the Philly games so he can fuck Vick up.

Being an Eagles fan, I'm more surprised that the organization would bring his type of character here. We're not usually known for taking on damaged goods like that. TO was the last, and he was out as soon as he acted up. I can't even remember the last one before him. Maybe Ricky Watters.

That was what we (me, husband, daughter) all said when we heard this. I thought Andy had higher standards. Very disappointing.

wait for McNabb to get hurt, which you can about guarantee will happen.

That would be bad for the Eagles. Vick will not be able to run the West Coast. One, he isn't a smart enough QB. You have to be able to make decisions from the pocket, Vick doesn't even know what the pocket is. Two, he doesn't have the arm. Yes he can throw the ball, but when has he ever had to throw 70% of the game? Never. This move is fucking stupid, on many levels.

I am under the impression that Philly fans boo their own players more than any other fans. If Vick ever enters a game, you gotta believe there will be boos like you've never heard in your life.

Second thing out of our mouths when we heard this was 'the fans will boo the shit out of him'.

I don't know about that. I remember him taking some crazy hits. After paying him it's not like Atlanta could afford a decent offensive line.

Getting hit as a QB and getting hit as a RB are completely different.

Point.
I can't see him as a RB anyway. Once again, lacking in the intellectual department. WTF is Reid thinking?

Getting hit as a QB and getting hit as a RB are completely different.

Point.
I can't see him as a RB anyway. Once again, lacking in the intellectual department. WTF is Reid thinking?

He has the speed and vision to be a RB, just not the durabilty. I think Reid planning on a wildcat scheme for him. Other than that, I have no fucking clue.

If Vick is a starter, Dallas should re-sign Pacman just for the Philly games so he can fuck Vick up.
I can picture Osi and Tuck hi-lowing him into oblivion.

Vick was a superb athlete with incredible abilities. Twenty-three months later who knows?

Vick was a criminal with a blood lust who went to jail. Twenty-three months later who knows?

I believe in redemption, even for Xenophon and Koder. Gunny and Dude will have to work extra hard for extra redemption!!

Give MV a chance for redemption. If he does well and acts right, then it is a blessing. If he doesn't, its his fall, not ours.

Last edited:
Goddamn fucking Philly fans and their fucking teams. So sick of their shit. FUCK THE FUCKING EAGLES. I have to watch this son of a bitch on my television twice this year now because the Eagles are division rivals of the Giants. FUCK THE FUCKING EAGLES!

Vick was a superb athlete with incredible abilities. Twenty-three months later who knows?

Vick was a criminal with a blood lust who went to jail. Twenty-three months later who knows?

I believe in redemption, even for Xenophon and Koder. Gunny and Dude will have to work extra hard for extra redemption!!

Give MV a chance for redemption. If he does well and acts right, then it is a blessing. If he doesn't, its his fall, not ours.

Fuck redemption. The guy fucking tortured and electrocuted dogs for years. There is something very seriously wrong with a human being who can beat up animals -- especially to the level of cruelty and violence Vick accomplished this with. You don't all of a sudden change your ways about who you are and how you go about life because you spent 2 years in jail, where he was probably treated very well by his fellow inmates.

Forum List

Back