DeSantis will lose to Trump in the Primaries

What of Trump's POLICIES or ACCOMPLISHMENTS do you disagree with besides his "big mouth"???????

:rolleyes:
January 6, 2021 negates any good he might have done.

Entirely.

Benedict Arnold was a competent and well-respected American general, right up to the split second when he betrayed America.

Same with your Orange Baboon-God.

As to his policies...

Right Message... Wrong Messenger.

Trump running in ‘24 is what you Democrats want more than anything. Biden and his handlers continue to accomplish nothing which means they need to run against something. Trump hatred will get the Democrat voters out.
Pay no attention to the biggest spammer on the board. He can't help it if he was put in charge of manning the Company Glory Hole on the Russian Troll Farm he works for.

Can't believe the mods don't restrict Trollholio a lot more than they do.

I always thought he was a paid poster, or working for the Democrat Party, or simply typed out his spam in between blow jobs he gave out in the FBI basement.

Nope. I didn’t believe that either. And I’ll do you a favor. I’ll explain why. First. Trump isn’t going to let someone piss on him. He is way too arrogant to do that. He would be the one pissing. Second. If he was going to do it. It would be in a place he controlled. One of his own properties.

If that was untrue, and I believed it was, then the rest was suspect. In fact. I voted for Trump in 2016. Trump lost me with his childish antics and blandest idiocy later. So I didn’t vote for anyone in 2020.
Yes you believe the trump Russian collusion conspiracy theorist. They are also the ones pushing what you're doing.

January 6, 2021 negates any good he might have done.

Entirely.

Benedict Arnold was a competent and well-respected American general, right up to the split second when he betrayed America.

Same with your Orange Baboon-God.

As to his policies...

Right Message... Wrong Messenger.
Yep, "peacefully and patriotically" will always incite a riot. Trump is not responsible for what others did any more than Biden is responsible for the capital cop murdering an innocent woman who was threatening no one.

your bullshit rhetoric on this is getting very old and tiresome. By the way, has Ray Epps been indicted yet for inciting the riot? There is video of him doing just that, why is he still walking free?

Yes you believe the trump Russian collusion conspiracy theorist. They are also the ones pushing what you're doing.

Great. See the top of the page over there. The search icon? Great. You have about six years worth of posts. I’m sure you can find one that shows I believe the Steel Dossier. It shouldn’t be hard if you are right.

Yep, "peacefully and patriotically" will always incite a riot.
That's not what happened.
Trump is not responsible for what others did
Yes, he is. He summoned them. His minions directly incited them on his speaking podium as part of the same session. He himself hinted at it strongly.

Close enough for Gubmint work.

any more than Biden is responsible for the capital cop murdering an innocent woman who was threatening no one.
That happened on Trump's watch.
your bullshit rhetoric on this is getting very old and tiresome.
I'm sure it seems that way to folks desperate to defend your Fallen Orange Idol.
By the way, has Ray Epps been indicted yet for inciting the riot? There is video of him doing just that, why is he still walking free?
Investigate and indict him too for all I care. But your Orange Albatross is going down. He was stupid enough to supply the ammunition.

That's not what happened.

Yes, he is. He summoned them. His minions directly incited them on his speaking podium as part of the same session. He himself hinted at it strongly.

Close enough for Gubmint work.

That happened on Trump's watch.

I'm sure it seems that way to folks desperate to defend your Fallen Orange Idol.

Investigate and indict him too for all I care. But your Orange Albatross is going down. He was stupid enough to supply the ammunition.
your comments are too stupid to merit a reply.

I'd guess Trump has the greater advantage if there are a good number of primary candidates. But if it's down to basically a Trump versus DeSantis affair, one has to consider the political independents that favor DeSantis in November. For example, in early 2024 I'll change my registration from no party to Republican. If and only if there is a candidate that I could support in November then they'll get my vote in the primary. Right now I certainly favor DeSantis over any Democrat I can imagine being nominated.

Forum List

Back