DeSantis thinks Trump is 'f***ing nuts' & a 'moron' who has 'no business' running for President again & would attack his competence 'head-on' in 2024

Yeah, I don’t believe this. Don’t get me wrong, it’s feasible that Trump and DeSantis don’t like each other, but when I hear “according to sources” I take it with a heavy grain of salt. PS if Trump called Desantis fat that would be funny

Actually, Fat Donnie did call DeSantis fat

Yeah, I don’t believe this. Don’t get me wrong, it’s feasible that Trump and DeSantis don’t like each other, but when I hear “according to sources” I take it with a heavy grain of salt. PS if Trump called Desantis fat that would be funny
I do know that if the repub party does not bow to trump and nominate him as the 2024 presidential campaign, trump will make life miserable for all concerned. You can take that to the bank.

I do know that if the repub party does not bow to trump and nominate him as the 2024 presidential campaign, trump will make miserable for all concerned. You can take that to the bank.
What could he really do though? He can say the election was stolen again, but I don’t know if that will gain any traction in a primary. Eventually Trump will lose his grip on the Republican Party. It’s just a matter of when. This next election is his last shot. He’s old already

What could he really do though? He can say the election was stolen again, but I don’t know if that will gain any traction in a primary. Eventually Trump will lose his grip on the Republican Party. It’s just a matter of when. This next election is his last shot. He’s old already
Even if Trump dies, MAGA will claim it is fake news

Everyone is fat or ugly or stupid...except the orange messiah...trump.
:laughing0301:

JimH52 you're such a cutie.

1664311128640.png

Ron DeSantis routinely slams Trump in private and calls him a “moron who has no business running for president,” according to a former DeSantis staffer. Let. Them. Fight.

Excellent.

It's good to have a choice.

I agree, let them fight.

He could do lots of things. trump's greatest passion is revenge. If the repubs refuse him the nomination, he could:
-decide to run third party to trash the repubs
-tell his MAGA cult to stay home (Georgia Senate run off)
-trash the winner, probably desantis and even come up with some nasty lies (he is a champion liar)
-actually support the Dem nominee

put NOTHING above trump. He is egotistical to the point of being mentally impaired.

Ron DeSantis routinely slams Trump in private and calls him a “moron who has no business running for president,” according to a former DeSantis staffer. Let. Them. Fight.

But he a Nazi who is more dangerous than Trump.

WHO DOES THE CULT AGREE WITH? DESANTIS?

THE CULT AGREES WITH DESANTIS….BUT HE IS AN EVIL NAZI MORE DANGEROUS THAN TRUMP.

Well scared or not, he’s right. Trump’s a goddamn moron lol

Now Trump claims that all the letters requesting clemency for crimes against the state are his personal property and he's filled another lawsuit.

He doesn't appear that way. He doesnt take any crap from liberals, so I can see why you'd think that.

Desantis is very much an authoritarian... which is an essential element of Fascism.. He's just much smarter than Trump.

Desantis is very much an authoritarian... which is an essential element of Fascism.. He's just much smarter than Trump.

Thats why we have no mask or vax mandates and never will in Florida.

TOTAL AUTHORITARIANISM!

Choice is Fascism?

WTF?

Forum List

Back