DeSantis thinks Trump is 'f***ing nuts' & a 'moron' who has 'no business' running for President again & would attack his competence 'head-on' in 2024

Boy, you're really scared of the legitimate media. I guess the love affair with dictators currently being pushed by the billionaire owned right wing media is a tough sell to the children who's parents fought fascist dictators in WWII.
Name ONE billionaire right wing media owner.

Edit: Still waiting, Dragonlady

Last edited:
Ron DeSantis routinely slams Trump in private and calls him a “moron who has no business running for president,” according to a former DeSantis staffer. Let. Them. Fight.

Do you know they call that paper "The Daily Fail"? Gossip trying to weaken both possible presidential candidates.

Rupert Murdock. I know you’re going to call him a liberal because he doesn’t suck Trump’s dick, but that’s pretty retarded considering his political positions.
Clever, just blowing your own boat right out of the water.

Ron DeSantis routinely slams Trump in private and calls him a “moron who has no business running for president,” according to a former DeSantis staffer. Let. Them. Fight.

This unnamed source person really makes the rounds.

Do you really think trump is going to allow desantis or any other person to be nominated in 2024? trump will crush the repub party if he is not the anointed one. COUNT ON IT!

trump only cares about trump.
1664299830465.png

Do you really think trump is going to allow desantis or any other person to be nominated in 2024? trump will crush the repub party if he is not the anointed one. COUNT ON IT!

trump only cares about trump.
View attachment 702230

You can bet Trump will attack any Republican who dares to challenge him for the spotlight

Yeah, I don’t believe this. Don’t get me wrong, it’s feasible that Trump and DeSantis don’t like each other, but when I hear “according to sources” I take it with a heavy grain of salt. PS if Trump called Desantis fat that would be funny

Forum List

Back