DeSantis Says Zero Chance He’ll Back Down In Disney Battle

LOL. Is it too complicated for you to read my links? I realize that reading is not your top priority.

Unlike you, I do not need people to tell me what to think, I can look at the data and understand it.

I am rather happy to not be like you.

The federal courts are going to give DeSantis some lessons in the Constitution. Numerous laws passed in Florida have been struck down. The mess is the Republican mess.
The federal courts? Does anyone think the federal courts will return Disney's autonomy within the state of Florida? It's a left wing fantasy.

The federal courts? Does anyone think the federal courts will return Disney's autonomy within the state of Florida? It's a left wing fantasy.

There's some 18 special districts with the same agreement as Disney, the Villages and Daytona Speedway.

There's some 18 special districts with the same agreement as Disney, the Villages and Daytona Speedway.
There is no way the Daytona Speedway is in the same category as Disney once was. There is no ongoing Disney and DeSantis battle except in the minds of the left. Lefties might continue their battle to introduce drag queens into the schools but that's a different issue.

There is no way the Daytona Speedway is in the same category as Disney once was. There is no ongoing Disney and DeSantis battle except in the minds of the left. Lefties might continue their battle to introduce drag queens into the schools but that's a different issue.

Look it up.

Let's all root for him. Disney is dropping like a rock and trying to deflect as to why. But, the last I knew, Disney has shareholders and no matter how woke some shareholders are, money is still money and they don't like it going down.
In the real world their net income continues to grow QoQ and YoY.

Unlike you, I do not need people to tell me what to think, I can look at the data and understand it.

I am rather happy to not be like you.
Says the person who refused to read my links. Of course you look at the data with blue colored glasses and understand it through those blue colored glasses.

Says the person who refused to read my links. Of course you look at the data with blue colored glasses and understand it through those blue colored glasses.

Yes, I refused to have your links tell me what the data says.

You need links to tell you waht it means because you lack the intelligence to understand it yourself.

Not all of us need that.

Forum List

Back