DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

He's telling a bunch of people who should know better how he is going to "stick it" to someone. In this case illegal aliens. He has seen the Trump playbook working perfectly; you guys are easy marks who don't insist on results (see infrastructure bill, the incomplete border wall, leaving Afghanistan, and Obamacare still being there and more popular than ever for examples). By making this outrageous statement, he gets media attention and doesn't have to follow up a single bit. When I was back in Texas a few weeks ago, some idiot named Ray Huffines is running for Governor and says he will close the border with Mexico using Texas National Guard troops who will engage federal troops if they intervene.
He's not trying to "stick it" to the aliens, he's just moving them out of his state, to, without a doubt, MUCH nicer areas. Why do you have a problem with this?

I love how DeSantis thwarts the knucklehead in chief

He should also pull the license for any nonprofit that is engaged in providing them services.

I love how DeSantis thwarts the knucklehead in chief
Indeed,best damn governor America ever had.:thup: matter Of fact I can’t recall a time when we had a governor who served the people instead of the corporations and followed the constituion.

He's not trying to "stick it" to the aliens, he's just moving them out of his state, to, without a doubt, MUCH nicer areas. Why do you have a problem with this?
Abuse you have obviously not heard he is a one of many shills from Langley that has penetrated this site,that’s why.don’t feed the troll.

Millions (as in plural)? The entire population of Florida is only 21 million (including children). Are you actually trying to say upwards of10-20% of the workforce in Florida is illegal immigrants? Have you ever even been to Florida? What a joke.

25 to 30 Million Illegals in the country NOW? Probably yeah, there's a couple million in Florida. LOTS of season wide TOURISM and LANDSCAPING and other service industry.

This is called semi-hard ball. If he wanted to play hardball, he'd raid those facilities and deport anyone who could not provide proof of citizenship.
Trouble is, he is NOT in a position to deport them! Thought 💭 that was understood

Indeed,best damn governor America ever had.:thup: matter Of fact I can’t recall a time when we had a governor who served the people instead of the corporations and followed the constituion.
Plus DeSantis helped Floridians through the pandemic without all the mandates and mask wearing required by the Governors in the blue states.

Florida children actually went to school while kids in other stats sere stuck with remote learning.

DeSantis is Trump without all the obnoxious tweets that alienated so many people.

This is what I was discussing earlier concerning who I have the most issues with concerning the Constitution. I travel everyday, enter buildings and go shopping without showing anyone proof of anything.
That’s a extremely Stupid Comment ( Not Surprised) You apply for a Job ON THE BOOKS, you have to show ID . You pay for Future Entertainment Venues using your CC you have to show ID. If you look 👀 a certain age; buy alcohol 🍷 or cigarettes 🚬 you have to show ID. ASSHOLE 👍

That’s a extremely Stupid Comment ( Not Surprised) You apply for a Job ON THE BOOKS, you have to show ID . You pay for Future Entertainment Venues using your CC you have to show ID. If you look 👀 a certain age; buy alcohol 🍷 or cigarettes 🚬 you have to show ID. ASSHOLE 👍

If you want to say something to refute what I said, do so. Otherwise saying something completely different proves nothing.

If you want to say something to refute what I said, do so. Otherwise saying something completely different proves nothing.
If you want to say something to refute what I said, do so. Otherwise saying something completely different proves nothing.I
It’s your post that proves nothing. You’re able to enter buildings and go shopping 🛍 without showing ID???? SO WHAT? What makes you “ 🤔 “ think” lol 😂 you have to do that anywhere??

It’s your post that proves nothing. You’re able to enter buildings and go shopping 🛍 without showing ID???? SO WHAT? What makes you “ 🤔 “ think” lol 😂 you have to do that anywhere??

Of course they do or you are not permitted to travel, enter buildings, go shopping.

I can do all of those things without an I.D.

Of course they do or you are not permitted to travel, enter buildings, go shopping.

I can do all of those things without an I.D.
No moron; You can’t charge a Entertainment Venue on your CC without a ID. As stated before, you may have to show a ID to buy Liquor or Cigarettes. To get a job on the BOOKS you have to show proper ID

No moron; You can’t charge a Entertainment Venue on your CC without a ID. As stated before, you may have to show a ID to buy Liquor or Cigarettes. To get a job on the BOOKS you have to show proper ID

If you wish to reply in an honest manner, great. It's not like I expect it.

If you wish to reply in an honest manner, great. It's not like I expect it.
I initially stated that If you use a CC for a event you have to show ID. A certain age; You need ID to buy alcohol or Cigarettes. First time Voter? As of right now you have to show ID and it should remain that way, Not able to comprehend my response? Not surprised 😮 i

I initially stated that If you use a CC for a event you have to show ID. A certain age; You need ID to buy alcohol or Cigarettes. First time Voter? As of right now you have to show ID and it should remain that way, Not able to comprehend my response? Not surprised 😮 i
I have never had to show an ID to use a cc for an event. On alcohol and cigs, that makes sense due to the age restrictions.

You are just rambling. That had little to do with what I replied to and then you replied to me about.

Forum List

Back