DeSantis Likes to Call His War on Workers War on Wokeness/For These Same Workers, Hospitals Have Become the New Steel Mills — Minus the Strong Unions

NONE made claims they were NOT considering a presidential run, like DuhSantis did.

Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida on Wednesday said he wouldn't be running for president in 2024 because he's busy making sure "people are not supporting critical race theory."

DeSantis made this statement during an interview with the Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"I'm not considering anything beyond doing my job. We got a lot of stuff going on in Florida. I'm going to be running for reelection next year," DeSantis said in reply to Hannity's question on whether he was considering a presidential run.

Yes, it was.
DuhSantis lies............................. again.
He didn't say he wouldn't be running, in 2021 at that moment he said he wasn't considering it at that point.

Stop lying.

Obama actually DID say HE WOULD NOT BE RUNNING:

MTP Remembers: Sen. Obama in ‘06: “I won’t run” for President​

Link copied
  • SAVECreate your free profile or log in to save this video
Then-Senator Barack Obama appeared on Meet the Press Sunday, January 22, 2006 to discuss America’s role in the Middle East and the withdrawing of troops from Iraq. Moderator Tim Russert also asked the Senator about the speculation of his political future and whether or not he will run for president or vice-president in 2008. Watch his response…

Last edited:
He didn't say he wouldn't be running, in 2021 at that moment he said he wasn't considering it at that point.

Stop lying.

There are some people who aren't honest brokers in a conversation.
Compounded by being grotesquely misinformed and ignorant of the way that politics works.

WOW, Q-NUT.

Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida on Wednesday said he wouldn't be running for president in 2024 because he's busy making sure "people are not supporting critical race theory."

DeSantis made this statement during an interview with the Fox News host Sean Hannity.

Gaslighting is NOT your friend.
Stop lying.

Obama actually DID say HE WOULD NOT BE RUNNING:

MTP Remembers: Sen. Obama in ‘06: “I won’t run” for President​

Link copied
  • SAVECreate your free profile or log in to save this video
Then-Senator Barack Obama appeared on Meet the Press Sunday, January 22, 2006 to discuss America’s role in the Middle East and the withdrawing of troops from Iraq. Moderator Tim Russert also asked the Senator about the speculation of his political future and whether or not he will run for president or vice-president in 2008. Watch his response…

I found your link, Obama did indeed, say he would NOT run.

WOW, Q-NUT.

Gaslighting is NOT your friend.

I found your link, Obama did indeed, say he would NOT run.
I am not gaslighting....he never said in your link that he WOULD NOT run in 2024 (unlike what obama stated), he did say he wasn't considering it at that time...2021.

two different statements all together.

Nice try...you lie...like Obama did

Gaslighting isn't your friend either.

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.
Except that it is not true.
Conservatives are small Government people.
Real world - look at the last 2 years.
Who was Fascist and who was pro freedom.

Except that it is not true.
YES, it is.
Conservatives are small Government people.
YES, they are.
Republicans are not, or ever were, conservative.
Real world - look at the last 2 years.
I know.
Republicans, like clockwork, become "small" government, when a democrat is elected president.
What happen to the crime, taxes and inflation platform they ran on?
NOT a peep.
Investigations took over as soon as they took their seats.
Who was Fascist
Just told you............REPUBLICANS.
and who was pro freedom.
Everyone...............ELSE.

No, that's all on RWNJ teabaggers.
Who are trying to get rid of America's democracy.

Well.
We are a Republic and most right of center people think that our Constitutional Repubic was and is a great idea.
We think that it should be more closely adhered to, of course.

Well.
We are a Republic and most right of center people think that our Constitutional Repubic was and is a great idea.
We think that it should be more closely adhered to, of course.
Sure, you do.
That's why republicans tried to overthrow the US government?
The rest, defending what they did.
Passing new restrictive voting laws?
Closing polling places.
Restricting their hours
Passing laws, for the states legislators to take over local election boards, if they don't like the winner.
Eliminate voting by mail.
Banning books.
Banning classes.
Submitting slates of fake electors to try to get Pence to count them instead of the official ones.
Then there are the nut jobs republicans allowed into their party.

Sure, you do.
That's why republicans tried to overthrow the US government?
The rest, defending what they did.
Passing new restrictive voting laws?
Closing polling places.
Restricting their hours
Passing laws, for the states legislators to take over local election boards, if they don't like the winner.
Eliminate voting by mail.
Banning books.
Banning classes.
Submitting slates of fake electors to try to get Pence to count them instead of the official ones.
Then there are the nut jobs republicans allowed into their party.

Literally not a single one of those happened in real life.

Well, it seems as though the quality of teachers has dropped, or it could be that courses like US history, English, and Science has been derailed by this agenda driven bullshit, and the fundamentals take a back seat to telling young Suzy, or Johnny that they’re responsible for the worlds ills because they were born white, something they could fix if Suzy becomes Johnny, and vice versa…

Cut the crap, we no longer have teachers the caliber of those back in say the 80s
No, most teachers today are better than back then.

Forum List

Back