DeSantis just had a citizen arrested for peacefully attempting to observe presser in a public building

Which citizen will Republican authoritarian politicians ban next?

he woudn't leave when asked, he was trepassing at that point. That's a crime, even in FL.

Sounds like the folks were really bending over backwards to try and help him understand, and be polite about it, but he didn't want to cooperate.

Given that he cooperated, I doubt he'll be looking at any sort of jail time over it though.

he woudn't leave when asked, he was trepassing at that point. That's a crime, even in FL.

Sounds like the folks were really bending over backwards to try and help him understand, and be polite about it, but he didn't want to cooperate.

Given that he cooperated, I doubt he'll be looking at any sort of jail time over it though.
Cooperation wasn’t part of the plan, public arrest and example were the goal

Off topic, but that guy looked to me like Willie Dixon wearing his fedora.

I think DeSantis and his staff are paranoid.
You are making a protest into an insurrection against your communist ways with people involved going to get life sentences and put into heavy labor. Please continue to win. I beg you. You are vengeance. But you must get the those a couple decades and ore younger also.

Which citizen will Republican authoritarian politicians ban next?

"Northside Coalition Founder Ben Frazier told DeSantis' staff members who were trying to remove anyone who is not a member of the media that he and other community members were present to hold the governor, whom he called an "enemy of the public," accountable.

Jacksonville Sheriff's Officers on site placed Frazier in handcuffs and put him in the back of a JSO patrol car.

Frazier tells First Coast News he was only in jail for about 45 minutes."

It doesn't matter what information you're provided with, you'll still find a way to justify this mans arrest.

Because.........................cult.

1. It was a press conference for Credentialed Media
2. It was in a government building, but not a public place
3. He refused to leave when asked repeatedly

Can someone just walk into the White House Press Room?

It doesn't matter what information you're provided with, you'll still find a way to justify this mans arrest.

and no doubt you will excuse his presense at a press conference despite the fact he is not a member of the press.

Forum List

Back