DeSantis is Trump Light

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
American voters want the real thing, not some copycat. DeSantis is wasting his time this election year. He's also angering GOP voters when he attacks Trump.

---DeSantis struggles to separate from Trump on policy when campaigning---

"I'm really sad to hear that, OP"

1705456017996.jpeg

"Damn I love my 3rd term that all the MAGAtards honor me with"

DeSantis is the best Governor that Florida ever had. He would make a great President. He would put and end to a lot of that disastrous woke bullshit that Potatohead is using to destroy our country.

DeSantis is the best Governor that Florida ever had. He would make a great President. He would put and end to a lot of that disastrous woke bullshit that Potatohead is using to destroy our country.
Hah! Your boy is toast. He won't be president and he's gonna be termed out with no place to go in the free State of Florida. Put your finger in that.

Hah! Your boy is toast. He won't be president and he's gonna be termed out with no place to go in the free State of Florida. Put your finger in that.
It is great to live in the Free State of Florida where woke is dead.

This many not be the time for DeSantis because of Trump's popularity but he is young and there will other times.

Dat Boy has moral clarity and that is what we need in the Presidency. Unlike Potatohead who is scum

It is great to live in the Free State of Florida where woke is dead.

This many not be the time for DeSantis because of Trump's popularity but he is young and there will other times.

Dat Boy has moral clarity and that is what we need in the Presidency. Unlike Potatohead who is scum
Your boy is history. Like I said... toast.

Disney v The Meatball

Last edited:
I like some of Trump's proposals. Nevertheless, I dislike Trump because of his character, his personality, and his ignorance. DeSantis is is well educated and presidential.

DeSantis should pretend to support Trump, while hoping that with 91 felony charges and four indictments Trump is unable to run in November. Then DeSantis can present himself as the second best choice to Trump supporters.

I like Joe Biden, and I voted for him in 2020. Nevertheless, I wish he was not running for re election.

I like some of Trump's proposals. Nevertheless, I dislike Trump because of his character, his personality, and his ignorance. DeSantis is is well educated and presidential.

DeSantis should pretend to support Trump, while hoping that with 91 felony charges and four indictments Trump is unable to run in November. Then DeSantis can present himself as the second best choice to Trump supporters.

I like Joe Biden, and I voted for him in 2020. Nevertheless, I wish he was not running for re election.
DeSantis doesn't know how to smile. He screams "I'm a weirdo"

Forum List

Back