DeSantis is the Best Governor in America

I pretty much agree with this statement!:up:

He is one of best, if not the very best! :clap:

DeSantis is the Best Governor in America​

oh yea.

ddtlswslqva81.jpg

are you asking about the test kits?

You can't give tests to people that don't want tested. Those things have an expiration date. So exactly how is that The Governor's fault?

Besides that 78% of the country is vaccinated and China Joe's OSHA "Emergency Temporary Standard" does not force The Unvaccinated who are the biggest carriers of COVID to get tested.

You are down to only being able to test 22% of the population, when it's known for a fact that The Vaccinated are spreading COVID, and not being tested for it.

are you asking about the test kits?

Very smart. Biden should take note.

“Having a stockpile was the right thing to do,” If we had done the opposite, we would have run out,” DeSantis said.

I hate to break this to you but Florida is getting on with life! The vast majority of us are not living in fear. We aren't wearing masks. We aren't getting tested every time we have a little sniffle.

You continue to hide under that bed, Dudmuck! I'm sure at some point "Emperor Fauci" will let you know that it's safe to come out!

You can't give tests to people that don't want tested. Those things have an expiration date. So exactly how is that The Governor's fault?

Besides that 78% of the country is vaccinated and China Joe's OSHA "Emergency Temporary Standard" does not force The Unvaccinated who are the biggest carriers of COVID to get tested.

You are down to only being able to test 22% of the population, when it's known for a fact that The Vaccinated are spreading COVID, and not being tested for it.

DeSantis can't do anything without trump's support.

Basic question. What makes a bed wetting liberal? Is government the closest you have had to a mommy and daddy since your parents kicked you out on your 35th birthday, Was your mother a player for the WNBA who slam dunked you on your head repeatedly on a concrete half court? Maybe you are like Joe whose brain died before his body? If not for food stamps would you have starved years ago? Is your address under a highway overpass? Have you been living off government so long you think it is owed you? Or are you just bat shit crazy. What ever it is take the cure and swallow a gun barrel and see your doctor in the morning.

I hate to break this to you but Florida is getting on with life! The vast majority of us are not living in fear. We aren't wearing masks. We aren't getting tested every time we have a little sniffle.

You continue to hide under that bed, Dudmuck! I'm sure at some point "Emperor Fauci" will let you know that it's safe to come out!

We are hearing of an increasing death rate among the Vaccinated. Yep. You hear it everywhere...people who got the vax ARE dying. Even medical personnel who were given no choice.

The vast majority of those who got the vax were leftists Democrats who cling to an erroneous belief that Democrats and government are their friend and savior. Perhaps Darwinism is thinning the weak after all.

Basic question. What makes a bed wetting liberal? Is government the closest you have had to a mommy and daddy since your parents kicked you out on your 35th birthday, Was your mother a player for the WNBA who slam dunked you on your head repeatedly on a concrete half court? Maybe you are like Joe whose brain died before his body? If not for food stamps would you have starved years ago? Is your address under a highway overpass? Have you been living off government so long you think it is owed you? Or are you just bat shit crazy. What ever it is take the cure and swallow a gun barrel and see your doctor in the morning.
200.gif

One point of order though...

I'd advise against directing bed wetters to suck start a firearm during a retroactive self abortion.

This creates a significant mess that someone has to clean up and involves having a firearm unsecured and used without adult supervision.

Bed wetters are better served in their self abortions with drug overdoses in bathtubs, or in closed garages with a running gasoline engine. To be really efficient a small closet with an idling yard trimmer would suffice.

As far as Desantis is concerned, he is probably my favorite state Governor. Even though I'm in TX and Greg Abbott isn't quite an abysmal RINO failure, I don't want him to run for POTUS. He sucked up to collectivist pressure and shut down the state, mandated the mask bullshit that I never adhered too, and has simply been a political whore for too long. I was really hoping to see him unseated by Alan West.

PURE PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT

I'm IN Florida and there's a Covid testing place on nearly every street corner and certainly every CVS and Walgreens in sight. And there are thousands of them.

YOU LIE

Your scared to death people line up every day to be tested. The lines are often long there are so many.
today, yes its ok.

but this was from 8 to 9 months ago.

Forum List

Back