DeSantis is the Best Governor in America

DeathSantis is a criminal who's killing off his voting base in the mistaken belief that it will help.his presidential ambitions.

Nothing more.
358d473577235514277376f9ba68e08a.gif

They really believe in shit this ridiculous. These sniveling bed wetters are the dumbest fucks on earth. We need to stop putting safety warnings on everything and let natural selection catch up.

Fucking jabbering retards....

Last edited:
That's a straight up lie.
Again, he has very young kids and at this time it is not in the cards as he would be away from home for too long to campaign. 2028 is more feasible. What part of that does your dumb leftist brain not understand?

Again, he has very young kids and at this time it is not in the cards as he would be away from home for too long to campaign. 2028 is more feasible. What part of that does your dumb leftist brain not understand?

Hard to say, campaigning for the 3rd largest state in the Union took time as well.

2024 is a unique opportunity, an unpopular (despised) president with general dissatisfaction with the democrat Reich by the public makes this an time when those who support America can establish a lasting presence to fight the Nazis.

People are flocking to Florida and now he has just dropped a bomb on BLM/Antifa and their rioters. A Kenosha won’t happen in Florida.

COMBATTING VIOLENCE, DISORDER and LOOTING and LAW ENFORCEMENT PROTECTION ACT
I. New Criminal Offenses to Combat Rioting, Looting and Violence
A. Prohibition on Violent or Disorderly Assemblies: 3rd degree felony when 7 or more persons are involved in an assembly and cause damage to property or injury to other persons.
B. Prohibition on Obstructing Roadways: 3rd degree felony to obstruct trafc during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly; driver is NOT liable for injury or death caused if eeing for safety from a mob.
C. Prohibition on Destroying or Toppling Monuments: 2nd degree felony to destroy public property during a violent or disorderly assembly.
D. Prohibition on Harassment in Public Accommodations: 1st degree misdemeanor for a participant in a violent or disorderly assembly to harass or intimidate a person at a public accommodation, such as a restaurant.
E. RICO Liability: RICO liability attaches to anyone who organizes or funds a violent or disorderly assembly.
II. Increased Penalties
A. Mandatory Minimum Jail Sentence: Striking a law enforcement ofcer (including with a projectile) during a violent or disorderly assembly = 6 months mandatory minimum jail sentence.
B. Offense Enhancements: Offense and/or sentence enhancements for: (1) throwing an object during a violent or disorderly assembly that strikes a civilian or law enforcement ofcer; (2) assault/battery of a law enforcement ofcer during a violent or disorderly assembly; and (3) participation in a violent or disorderly assembly by an individual from another state.
III. Citizen and Taxpayer Protection Measures
A. No “Defund the Police” Permitted: Prohibits state grants or aid to any local government that slashes the budget for law enforcement services.
B. Victim Compensation: Waives sovereign immunity to allow a victim of a crime related to a violent or disorderly assembly to sue local government for damages where the local government is grossly negligent in protecting persons and property.
C. Government Employment/Benets: Terminates state benets and makes anyone ineligible for employment by state/local government if convicted of participating in a violent or disorderly assembly.
D. Bail: No bond or bail until rst appearance in court if charged with a crime related to participating in a violent or disorderly assembly; rebuttable presumption against bond or bail after rst appearance.

Simply put. You riot you go to prison. You support Defund the Police you lose state grants.

In terms of COVID

Ahhh, yes, total tyranny is what DeSantis is all about, since this nation was founded on protest, riots, looting, burning, smuggling and killing Floridans are under strict rules not to act like the Founding Fathers.

People are flocking to Florida and now he has just dropped a bomb on BLM/Antifa and their rioters. A Kenosha won’t happen in Florida.

COMBATTING VIOLENCE, DISORDER and LOOTING and LAW ENFORCEMENT PROTECTION ACT
I. New Criminal Offenses to Combat Rioting, Looting and Violence
A. Prohibition on Violent or Disorderly Assemblies: 3rd degree felony when 7 or more persons are involved in an assembly and cause damage to property or injury to other persons.
B. Prohibition on Obstructing Roadways: 3rd degree felony to obstruct trafc during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly; driver is NOT liable for injury or death caused if eeing for safety from a mob.
C. Prohibition on Destroying or Toppling Monuments: 2nd degree felony to destroy public property during a violent or disorderly assembly.
D. Prohibition on Harassment in Public Accommodations: 1st degree misdemeanor for a participant in a violent or disorderly assembly to harass or intimidate a person at a public accommodation, such as a restaurant.
E. RICO Liability: RICO liability attaches to anyone who organizes or funds a violent or disorderly assembly.
II. Increased Penalties
A. Mandatory Minimum Jail Sentence: Striking a law enforcement ofcer (including with a projectile) during a violent or disorderly assembly = 6 months mandatory minimum jail sentence.
B. Offense Enhancements: Offense and/or sentence enhancements for: (1) throwing an object during a violent or disorderly assembly that strikes a civilian or law enforcement ofcer; (2) assault/battery of a law enforcement ofcer during a violent or disorderly assembly; and (3) participation in a violent or disorderly assembly by an individual from another state.
III. Citizen and Taxpayer Protection Measures
A. No “Defund the Police” Permitted: Prohibits state grants or aid to any local government that slashes the budget for law enforcement services.
B. Victim Compensation: Waives sovereign immunity to allow a victim of a crime related to a violent or disorderly assembly to sue local government for damages where the local government is grossly negligent in protecting persons and property.
C. Government Employment/Benets: Terminates state benets and makes anyone ineligible for employment by state/local government if convicted of participating in a violent or disorderly assembly.
D. Bail: No bond or bail until rst appearance in court if charged with a crime related to participating in a violent or disorderly assembly; rebuttable presumption against bond or bail after rst appearance.

Simply put. You riot you go to prison. You support Defund the Police you lose state grants.

In terms of COVID

I wonder how this works in the details. What constitutes a "disorderly assembly"? What constitutes "slashes the budget for law enforcement services"?

I generally oppose mandatory minimum sentences.

I wonder what crimes do not lead to making someone ineligible for employment by state/local government. Can a rapist, arsonist, murderer be employed by state/local government? I don't know the rules for employment in FL government, I just wonder if this is creating a punishment that doesn't apply to other, potentially much more heinous crimes. I similarly question the bail portion: would this make getting bail more difficult for someone involved in violent or disorderly assembly than it does for someone charged with even worse crimes?

There may be some good in the proposed bill, but this summary is light on details.

Hard to say, campaigning for the 3rd largest state in the Union took time as well.

2024 is a unique opportunity, an unpopular (despised) president with general dissatisfaction with the democrat Reich by the public makes this an time when those who support America can establish a lasting presence to fight the Nazis.
To your point 2024 is far away so anything could happen

Ahhh, yes, total tyranny is what DeSantis is all about, since this nation was founded on protest, riots, looting, burning, smuggling and killing Floridans are under strict rules not to act like the Founding Fathers.
That is all you got? Support of disorder? LOL We have evolved since then. Nation also had slavery. You want to go back to that? Racist. Stop trolling my threads you waste of life loser.

You should move to San Fran

Zero to do with the thread. He has very young kids so running for President now is not in his wheel house. Maybe you should listen more and talk less?
His wife is also battling breast cancer.

I still hope DeSantis runs, though.

I wonder how this works in the details. What constitutes a "disorderly assembly"? What constitutes "slashes the budget for law enforcement services"?

I generally oppose mandatory minimum sentences.

I wonder what crimes do not lead to making someone ineligible for employment by state/local government. Can a rapist, arsonist, murderer be employed by state/local government? I don't know the rules for employment in FL government, I just wonder if this is creating a punishment that doesn't apply to other, potentially much more heinous crimes. I similarly question the bail portion: would this make getting bail more difficult for someone involved in violent or disorderly assembly than it does for someone charged with even worse crimes?

There may be some good in the proposed bill, but this summary is light on details.
Feel free to take a deeper dive. I am sure it is spelled out somewhere online.

That is all you got? Support of disorder? LOL We have evolved since then. Nation also had slavery. You want to go back to that? Racist. Stop trolling my threads you waste of life loser.

You should move to San Fran
Somehow you feel the need to be the slave of DeSantis, enjoy your shackles.

Ah yes, another Nazi retard who has no knowledge of history so just makes shit up to support his filthy Reich.

You really are quite stupid.

DeathSantis is a criminal who's killing off his voting base in the mistaken belief that it will help.his presidential ambitions.

Nothing more.
I hate to break this to you, Crep but Ron DeSantis enjoys IMMENSE popularity with the people of Florida because he didn't panic like so many other Governors and shut down his State's economy for so long that thousands of businesses went out of business! It took backbone to stand up to the main stream media's all out assault on him while that was happening but DeSantis didn't buckle. Now people are literally pouring into the State of Florida because it's a better place to live than States run by liberals. The truth of the matter is that millions of Americans wish that Ron DeSantis had been THEIR Governor instead of liberal idiots like Andrew Cuomo!

Somehow you feel the need to be the slave of DeSantis, enjoy your shackles.
How am I a "Slave"? I do not live in Florida. But the facts are that people are flocking to Fla from other states. The State did better in terms of COVID and the economy than say NY. There is no state income tax. The weather is nice. Riots aren't tolerated. Thievery isn't tolerated. Sounds like the place to be. You are just triggered because you're a deranged leftist. Which is fine. You are angry at life. I get it. You had one shot and failed miserably. I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back