DeSantis is the Best Governor in America

How am I a "Slave"? I do not live in Florida. But the facts are that people are flocking to Fla from other states. The State did better in terms of COVID and the economy than say NY. There is no state income tax. The weather is nice. Riots aren't tolerated. Thievery isn't tolerated. Sounds like the place to be. You are just triggered because you're a deranged leftist. Which is fine. You are angry at life. I get it. You had one shot and failed miserably. I feel sorry for you.
Utah was the fastest-growing state, increasing by 18.4% between 2010 and 2020, followed by Idaho, Texas, North Dakota and Nevada, which each grew by 15.0% or more.

Florida is a cream dream in your imagination yet it is not what you claim it is.

AND he doesn't know what ad hom is....

You really are quite stupid.
over-my-head-suit.gif

Utah was the fastest-growing state, increasing by 18.4% between 2010 and 2020, followed by Idaho, Texas, North Dakota and Nevada, which each grew by 15.0% or more.

Florida is a cream dream in your imagination yet it is not what you claim it is.
You sure about that? I do enjoy making you look stupid. Thank you for that.

And according to U-Haul, the state was the third most popular place to move during Covid, based on migration stats compiled from more than two million customer transactions.

You sure about that? I do enjoy making you look stupid. Thank you for that.

And according to U-Haul, the state was the third most popular place to move during Covid, based on migration stats compiled from more than two million customer transactions.
People move all over the world and yet it is a new innovation to people like you.

I hate to break this to you, Crep but Ron DeSantis enjoys IMMENSE popularity with the people of Florida because he didn't panic like so many other Governors and shut down his State's economy for so long that thousands of businesses went out of business! It took backbone to stand up to the main stream media's all out assault on him while that was happening but DeSantis didn't buckle. Now people are literally pouring into the State of Florida because it's a better place to live than States run by liberals. The truth of the matter is that millions of Americans wish that Ron DeSantis had been THEIR Governor instead of liberal idiots like Andrew Cuomo!

Trump was not even allowed in Virginia
The same VA that went full RED because of idiot Democratic Party policies and elected a black Lt. Governor, whom MSNBC called a white supremacist. That VA? You're reaching. The party doesn't need Trump it seems but the Leftist party does because that is all they can run on since their policies suck ass.

Forum List

Back