DeSantis Is Happy To Receive Emergency Aid That He Callously Voted To Deny Hurricane Sandy Victims

I want to know what you were discharged for. I ETS'd, that's a term you've likely never heard before.
So you cant answer my question. If you really did ETS, since everyone who 'expires terms of service' does, you should be able to but once again you're a liar

Btw that makes 4 lies you're caught in

Last edited:
Leftists aren’t politicizing
Politicize this disaster at your own risk democrats....
it. DeSantis is. And since Florida is going to vote red anyway, it is of no consequence to leftists one way or the other.

Once upon a time (2013 to be exact), a nasty little first-term Congressman named Ronald DeSantis decided he wanted to make a big, big statement in order to ingratiate himself with a group of fellow conservatives that called themselves the “Tea Party.“ In a gesture that foreshadowed what would later become his trademark “LOL, let’s own the Libs” strategy, and timely occurring the day after he was sworn into office, DeSantis voted to deny billions in relief to New York and New Jersey residents whose lives had been ravaged by one of this nation’s most destructive national disasters, the “Superstorm” known as Hurricane Sandy.

As reported at the time by Steve Contorno, writing for the Tampa Bay Times:

That will make for an awkward moment in a Presidential debate won't it?
Not if he does his homework and is prepared. Here is why Republicans voted against that bill:

". . .Here’s the CBO score. Note when the bulk of money was actually expected to be spent. According to CBO’s outlay tables, 24 billion dollars of the allocated funds weren’t expected to be spent until 2016 or after. The hurricane, for reference, was in 2012. And according to CBO, nearly 4 billion of the spending in that bill didn’t even pretend to be for emergencies: 3.459 billion was actually designated as non-emergency spending. . ."

Not if he does his homework and is prepared. Here is why Republicans voted against that bill:

". . .Here’s the CBO score. Note when the bulk of money was actually expected to be spent. According to CBO’s outlay tables, 24 billion dollars of the allocated funds weren’t expected to be spent until 2016 or after. The hurricane, for reference, was in 2012. And according to CBO, nearly 4 billion of the spending in that bill didn’t even pretend to be for emergencies: 3.459 billion was actually designated as non-emergency spending. . ."
Typical leftist, load bills supposedly up for relief and veterans with bs pork that doesn't match who the bill is for

Once upon a time (2013 to be exact), a nasty little first-term Congressman named Ronald DeSantis decided he wanted to make a big, big statement in order to ingratiate himself with a group of fellow conservatives that called themselves the “Tea Party.“ In a gesture that foreshadowed what would later become his trademark “LOL, let’s own the Libs” strategy, and timely occurring the day after he was sworn into office, DeSantis voted to deny billions in relief to New York and New Jersey residents whose lives had been ravaged by one of this nation’s most destructive national disasters, the “Superstorm” known as Hurricane Sandy.

I'm sure he'll meet with President Biden and even hug him like Christie did.

You mean Governor Death Sentence is hypocritical asshole.....like I'm shocked.

I remember the Hurricane Sandy relief bill.
The Greedy Corrupt Democrats loaded the the relief bill with unrelated $billion$ in kick-back pork.
It pissed off a lot of people.
They had to redo the bill and clean up their kick-back pork.
The Democrats such crooked scum that they exploit tragedies to line their pockets.
Hypocritical MAGAts.

Leftists aren’t politicizing

it. DeSantis is. And since Florida is going to vote red anyway, it is of no consequence to leftists one way or the other.
DeSantis has not politicized this hurricane in any way... and I challenge you to show him doing that... I think you are a liar so where is it?....

Didn't get kicked out and unlike you I didn't make up my service STOLEN VALOR

How many pages are in your DD214

Oh how you must miss the days with the 4th. Mess Kit Repair Battalion in Barstow. Where you in charge cleaning grease traps.

You seem to no problem supporting a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian Loving Coward who attacks Gold Star Families and calls U.S. Military Personnel Killed In Action "Suckers and Losers".

Oh how you must miss the days with the 4th. Mess Kit Repair Battalion in Barstow. Where you in charge cleaning grease traps.

You seem to no problem supporting a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian Loving Coward who attacks Gold Star Families and calls U.S. Military Personnel Killed In Action "Suckers and Losers".
And you must miss the days when you could toss salad without getting monkeypox on your face

And your boy Biden called active duty soldiers " stupid bastards" so you have no room to talk

Forum List

Back