DeSantis, Haley qualify for CNN Iowa debate; Trump set for town hall counterprogramming

I understand Trump running and hiding from his opponents - he's always been a coward. I don't understand FOX undermining the other two, when they all hate Trump and know he's a fool, and unqualified.

Iowa voters deserve a fair debate between the candidates.
No, what they deserve is the freedom to choose. If his absence harms his numbers then that's his mistake. I have a feeling he isn't going to lose much. Each successive "debate" has lower and lower audience numbers because they all know Trump is the nominee and those who tune in at all probably do so for the entertainment value.

The election - if it occurs - will be disputed by both sides and America will be faced with some truly unexplored territory. That's what happens when one party steals an election and depends on the media to shout all the doubters down. What your side seems to forget is that the other half of us are just as damned stubborn as you lot. Your media and the thugocracy in DC can scream, hold their breath, and have a months-long tantrum but in the end, America doesn't exist without a trustworthy election. SO BE IT...

Trump once again plans to avoid his primary opponents and not debate them ahead of the Hawkeye Caucii. After months of listening to Republicans slam Biden for "hiding in his basement" instead of being on the campaign trail, why are Trump's supporters now okay with Trump hiding from his opponents? What is he afraid of? Iowa voters deserve a fair debate between the candidates.

Diaper Don, lol

Trump once again plans to avoid his primary opponents and not debate them ahead of the Hawkeye Caucii. After months of listening to Republicans slam Biden for "hiding in his basement" instead of being on the campaign trail, why are Trump's supporters now okay with Trump hiding from his opponents? What is he afraid of? Iowa voters deserve a fair debate between the candidates.
Because Cheeto Jesus is the MAGA messiah and shall not be questioned.

Vivek gutted her like something in a Hannibal Lecter novel. This is why conservatives don’t trust the RNC
The chances of somebody with a foreign sounding name and dark skin actually winning the republican nomination are so slim as to be virtually non existent.

I understand Trump running and hiding from his opponents - he's always been a coward. I don't understand FOX undermining the other two, when they all hate Trump and know he's a fool, and unqualified.
You don't understand a lot of things. It's OK. :itsok:

President Trump is not going to scrimmage with the 3rd-string. Is that a difficult concept?

America wants to see the heavyweight fight. Trump vs.... well, whatever the fuck that is... :laughing0301:

View attachment 882624
Biden is just a front for a criminal organization.

Ask yourself why they keep putting Trans folks wearing dresses in uniforms. Clearly it's to decimate our military.

Thats the guy that beat him by 7 million votes.
Nobody believes that. Fuckin' idjit... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

biden its doing the best it can.jpg

Yeah, like I said, that's why he can't even qualify for the next debate, but her poll numbers continue to rise. You have an interesting definition of what it means to be gutted in a debate, lol.

Yeah, Nikki has less of a chance of getting the Republican nomination than Big Mikey Robinson

Forum List

Back