DeSantis Eases Voting Restrictions After Hurricane...For Republican Counties Only

LOL! Orange County was hit so bad from Hurricane Ian hitting Wednesday night and early Thursday morning that Disney World opened back up on Friday.

According to who?

Are you ok with the mail-in votes that are allowed in Florida or not?
Anytime a state has a natural disaster- ANY state- the feds snd state need to step in to help. When polling stations have been damaged, roads and electricity out an alternate way to vote for voters is a necessity.

What exactly is your position without your spin? Do you actually think following a natural disaster that we should just say screw you voters, you don’t get to vote this time around?

Anytime a state has a natural disaster- ANY state- the feds snd state need to step in to help. When polling stations have been damaged, roads and electricity out an alternate way to vote for voters is a necessity.

What exactly is your position without your spin? Do you actually think following a natural disaster that we should just say screw you voters, you don’t get to vote this time around?
So you’re ok with Orange County using mail-in votes?

My position is that I’m fine with voting by mail. I’ve heard you guys whine about election fraud when mail-in voting is done, and I’d like to see you guys try to be consistent.

So you’re ok with Orange County using mail-in votes?

My position is that I’m fine with voting by mail. I’ve heard you guys whine about election fraud when mail-in voting is done, and I’d like to see you guys try to be consistent.
Did the commissioner of elections in Orange County do what they did in the other three counties to determine whether or not damage to polllng stations was significant enough to make the roads and stations unusable? I haven’t read anything to attest to this fact, but please present your evidence that they did and were denied and the stated reasons for denial.

Did the commissioner of elections in Orange County do what they did in the other three counties to determine whether or not damage to polllng stations was significant enough to make the roads and stations unusable?
I don’t know. If they do, are you fine with them having mail-in votes?

Orange County? If the election commissioners determined it too risky for voters to use the polling stations of course, but apparently that decision was not made.
Noted, thank you.

So you’re ok with the risk to election integrity but only when a natural disaster occurs and only when election commissioners ask for extra accommodations.

Noted, thank you.

So you’re ok with the risk to election integrity but only when a natural disaster occurs and only when election commissioners ask for extra accommodations.
Don’t put words in my mouth, that’s really irritating. I never mentioned election integrity, that’s a separate ballgame. This is giving voters who have no access to vote at the polls being given the option of a mail in ballot. It’s aggravating enough to see you waste everyone’s time with your obvious spin changing poster’s words, don’t do it to mine.

Don’t put words in my mouth, that’s really irritating. I never mentioned election integrity, that’s a separate ballgame.
That’s kind of the point. Conservatives have been throwing a fit over mail-in votes in the previous election, claiming that it lead to more election fraud.

Do you think that mail-in ballots are a reasonable option that will not compromise election integrity? I’m masking you, not twisting your words.

Forum List

Back