Desantis changes his tune on vaccine

It's too little and way too late.

The damage is already done.

Which is what I believe was what some wanted.

Spend months telling lies so people won't get vaccinated then pull a 360 and advocate for vaccines so they have no responsibility for the damage they caused with their daily lies.
Yeah, the Trumpianmeme was a lie, and this may be the first balloon to pop. And that's not a thumbs up to the dems spending plans, btw.

Covid caused the largest drop in life expectency since WWII, but by and large it was the elderly who were just dying "a few years before they would have anyway." That should not detract from theirs, or their loved ones, losses. But it is what it is.

Now younger, mostly unvaccinated people are getting sick too. I'm surprised Desantis broke with the QTrumpian line. I thought he'd brazen it out. But if we started seeing covid rates of like 10% amongst the unvaccinated ....

So.....little trump...after bashing Fauci....changes his tune. Just like Hannity and FOX...these idiots have decided killing people with misinformation is not a good idea.

I'm sure it has more to do with the fact all those sick illegals came flooding into his state that were allowed in and fucking up the works.

I got my vaccination in March. In July they figured it time to get the vaccine. DeSantis, I'm glad he is not my governor and as he has blood on his hands.
I think I remember him bragging about his response to COVID a few weeks ago. He is nothing but another trump humper...like so many posters on USMB.

I think I remember him bragging about his response to COVID a few weeks ago. He is nothing but another trump humper...like so many posters on USMB.
mac1958 nailed it. Desantis just wants to keep on excusing people who don't get vaccinated as being "looking at all the science" and then be able to say "well I said they should get vaccinated" if his state really turns to shit.

my whole family got covid. one of our grown children takes hydroxychloroquine and had the least symptoms.

I love desantis but pushing this vaccine crap instead of pushing for hydroxychloroquine may make us think twice about voting for him. as it is, we aren't voting for the rinos, Rubio and Scott.

desantis also lied when he said this is virus season. it is fricken summer.

mac1958 nailed it. Desantis just wants to keep on excusing people who don't get vaccinated as being "looking at all the science" and then be able to say "well I said they should get vaccinated" if his state really turns to shit.
It already has.

I have posted this link whenever I see some trump humper on here spreading misinformation. I have had to correct several of them in my daily life. Keep it and use it.

"....appears to have changed...."

The entire piece is brimming with carefully crafted Orwellian weasel language.

Might as well be a Daily Kooks or Raw Sewage piece.
It doesn't look as if he changed at all. He was against mandatory vaccinations before and he still is. The communists want us to think that being against mandatory vaccinations means against vaccinations. This is just another communist democrat lie.

Found this little jewel. Can this Former Guy just go away?

You are the freaks who have made Orange Man the center of your attention, freak.

Smirk.jpg

It doesn't look as if he changed at all. He was against mandatory vaccinations before and he still is. The communists want us to think that being against mandatory vaccinations means against vaccinations. This is just another communist democrat lie.
We the vaccinated are enabling you to come out of your house, go back to work, and live a near normal life. On the other hand, you trump humpers don't want to do something for the community at large....cause you only think of yourselves and of course trump...who you hump.

Forum List

Back