Desantis changes his tune on vaccine

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
carefully crafted Orwellian weasel language.

VOILA! Dandini! That is it!

922cd57c-bb96-44c1-aadf-91ac447a32ff.jpg
9d7c4912e377c2040cc6c3f73aad3ac5.jpg

So.....little trump...after bashing Fauci....changes his tune. Just like Hannity and FOX...these idiots have decided killing people with misinformation is not a good idea.
I have to admit, this is happening a bit faster than I expected. We'll see if the dominoes start falling.

But I'm already seeing some of them - including Hannity - claiming they've been saying this all along.

Hey, they claim Jan 6 was no big deal, why not pretend they've been on board with this since Day One.

In a press conference on Wednesday, DeSantis told reporters that 95% of the people being admitted to hospitals in the state due to COVID-19 complications haven’t been vaccinated at all, implying that “vaccines are saving lives,” especially with regard to nursing homes.

“If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals …. over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all,” DeSantis said. “These vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality.”

In a press conference on Wednesday, DeSantis told reporters that 95% of the people being admitted to hospitals in the state due to COVID-19 complications haven’t been vaccinated at all, implying that “vaccines are saving lives,” especially with regard to nursing homes.

“If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals …. over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all,” DeSantis said. “These vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality.”

No doubt he pissed off some Trumpsters yesterday.

I don't see the big deal here. This isn't over yet because things are bound to change again. Who knows, the vaccines might end up being deadly in the long run. But if there is one person I'm inclined to ignore, it would be Fauci. He's earned that distinction by being a vague, inconsistent, wishy washy, lying flip flopper.

So.....little trump...after bashing Fauci....changes his tune. Just like Hannity and FOX...these idiots have decided killing people with misinformation is not a good idea.
More lies. He has never been against the vax but has been against forced vaxxing and passports. Try to keep up.

It's too little and way too late.

The damage is already done.

Which is what I believe was what some wanted.

Spend months telling lies so people won't get vaccinated then pull a 360 and advocate for vaccines so they have no responsibility for the damage they caused with their daily lies.

Forum List

Back