DeSantis Being DeSUED by Florida Citizens - Defenders of Disney

I seem to remember a thread a while back where I posted Disney gave this group 5 million for this.......

As people told me they have the right of Free Speech but were doing Nothing.

And here we are................them suing.............IMAGINE THAT........Who would have known. LOL

Florida Taxpayers Sue Gov. Ron DeSantis for Eliminating Disney's Special District - The Hollywood Reporter

I have nothing to add other than: what a Maroon.

Thoughts?

I have probably been a tax payer in Florida longer than any of those demented queer jackasses in addition to paying more in taxes and I am damn glad DeSantis put Disney on the same level playing field as every other business in Florida.

I have probably been a tax payer in Florida longer than any of those demented queer jackasses in addition to paying more in taxes and I am damn glad DeSantis put Disney on the same level playing field as every other business in Florida.
Naive. Disney isn't on the level of every other business. This won't even phase the Mouse.

Naive. Disney isn't on the level of every other business. This won't even phase the Mouse.
I doubt it, or they wouldn't have been so defensive. (take into account gays/trans are at MOST, 5% of the American populace). WHY does Disney a subsidiary of China LLC , push FOR this bullshit THEY won't allow in their own society? Hells NO! NOT because it is toxic and destroys society? Probably, as long as it isn't Chinese. (Side note; WHO is the biggest EXPORTER of fentanyl? Guess).

1651713766854.png

Florida Taxpayers Sue Gov. Ron DeSantis for Eliminating Disney's Special District - The Hollywood Reporter

I have nothing to add other than: what a Maroon.

Thoughts?

You know what they say 'Ya can't please everyone so fuck em'.

Forum List

Back