*Dershowitz Is Right!*

He's made his money and like all of the other people in the orbit of the former occupant of the White House, he's just searching for his 15 minutes of relevance.
If I were him, I'd be in temple praying for forgiveness of my lifetime of shameful enabling. :)

Sorry bout that,

1. Next step!
2. Third World Shit Hole!
3. Biden is driving this train, and you can't get off now libtards.
4. Sit down and enjoy the right, its going to be a bumpy one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dershowitz is " providing advice" for Giuliani (means he is his lawyer) here is the names of two of his other famous clients, Jeffery Epstein, & OJ Simpson. so Rudy is in good company.

Hopefully Dershowitz will defend Gaetz and stop the persecution from the Deep State.

This is the corrupt Dem party, some Republicans and deep state telling the people they own the White House not the people and if we dare elect someone to the White House or serve in an administration they do not approve of you will be attacked by government.

Sorry bout that,

1. In *Banana Republics* they steal elections.
2. The dictator puts his face on the currency.
3. They almost always round up the opposition.
4. Its amazing just how naïve liberals are.
5. Always the dumb sheep only protest a little right before they lose everything.
6. You just don't know yet you're a dumb sheep, you are, gut check.
7. Yeah you had your shots like a good sheep would, many of you sheep died after getting the shots, Gates Master Plan, to waste some of you sheep.
8. You sadly don't know you went along with the *Banana Republicing* you don't know it even when you read it here now, cause you're a dumb sheep.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back